Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,481 members, 7,840,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O (69647 Views)

Fake Female Blind Beggar Caught In Lagos, Knelt Down & Disgraced By Mob / Man Caught Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Delta State (Photo) / I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by usbcable(m): 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
DesChyko:
As long as that man may be a psychopath and guilty of murder, there is a huge void to be filled, and which may never be.

How did David and her late daughter begin? Were there favours, sacrifices and promises?

Just the other day, we read of a lady who gobbled cash off a guy at an eatery and deceived the guy, alighting at an uncompleted building, followed a shortcut and disappeared, leaving the guy waiting for no one. Do we honestly expect a handshake from this guy to the girl when next they cross paths?

R.I.P. Lady. We hope you died innocent.

P.S.: For those of you attacking me, continue. I have four sisters in all and for those that are single, I always caution them to be wary of relationships that hinge on promises and favours. There are often prices to pay when they are contravened. Call me a murderer if you will, just don't encourage your acquaintances to do the same, even if you have no qualms with it.

Your comment here and subsequently shows you trying to rationalise an evil crime. You failed woefully. Folks like you justify terrorist for being cheated by so called super powers.
Guy you ni try at all.

2 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by DesChyko: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra01:

I can relate to being unfairly banned. As a brother from across the Niger, I implore you to take it easy. You have to understand that not everyone understands things the way you do. I'm sorry if this seems intrusive but please, let's show the meek side of our nature in such situations.
The owner and his moderators may have gone wrong, but this is a wonderful project they have on here, and above all, they are humans. Their shortcomings can be overlooked, Chief.

#safe
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
How did it really end....I mean the stalking?

daretodiffer:
That was why I told the Id.iot stalking me on this forum that is it were in the physical world, I would kill him after exercising all my legal optionssmiley.

The mor.on thought I was joking. I meant itsmiley
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
as a former prime troll ....you're in a vantage position to advise.

DesChyko:

I can relate to being unfairly banned. As a brother from across the Niger, I implore you to take it easy. You have to understand that not everyone understands things the way you do. I'm sorry if this seems intrusive but please, let's show the meek side of our nature in such situations.
The owner and his moderators may have gone wrong, but this is a wonderful project they have on here, and above all, they are humans. Their shortcomings can be overlooked, Chief.

#safe
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
You need to shut up

Your mouth is far bigger than your grey matter
saintdennis:

Madam pls shut up...

People like u with zero O.T will reject good advice it's normal

If by any bad luck u find urself in a situation with bandits or other cold blooded lunatics trying to take your life or that of a loved one feel free to kneel down and beg so as to appeal to a conscience that doesn't exist in such a person.

People like u don't appear on 'I SURVIVED" on Sony max,
they appear on shows like "HAPPILY NEVER AFTER" and "CORRUPT CRIMES".

Educated cow.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
The id.iot is still there. I have merely ignored him. undecided
NgcoboP:
How did it really end....I mean the stalking?

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by usbcable(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
Skinluxe:
Then you commented without reading the story? Go sit in a corner and let adults talk. BTW forgive that chick who 'ate' your money
Guys like him always wants something in return for any favors.
Imagine him trying to justify murder of a Lady you claim to woo. And because she no free extended the anger to her mum.

3 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by tomdon(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
There's absolutely no justification for the man's action.

Very dumb reply
Where did he justify the man's action??
Why do you have to insinuate what he never meant?
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
sorry it could be a scary episode... not interesting at all....men should know when their attention is not being appreciated.... but you also need to stop taking it so personal by betraying emotions via the use of abusive words... just let it slide...it might have been a case of attraction gone awry. #peace.
daretodiffer:
The id.iot is still there. I have merely ignored him. undecided
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Decryptor(m): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
Landmark445:
Afonja and crime.

Please, next time you wanna post such, label it as "GRAPHIC PHOTOS"....Eeewww!

1 Like

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by onatisi(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
emamos:
What a sad experience!
That engr wil never know peace in his entire life.
The way and manner he executed his plan shows that he is a professional killer,definitely that wont be the first time he will be killing a fellow human being. He seems comfortable and cool with it
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
EgunMogaji:
The only thing she should have been begging for would have been forgiveness from God for taking his life grin

Brother, you read the story so?

2 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by habbhey: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ds man will never knw peace.RIP dear frnd.U ve alwys been cool headed nd dnt deserve to die ds way,nobody deserves to be murdered anyway.I knw God ll judge ds man for d pain he caused us.RIP Oluwatosin Ashinwo
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Stalking is always a case of attraction gone awry. I stop caring about being politeness once I confront you.

I have let it slide. You don't see me talking about it day in day outsad. I was merely relating this issue with my experience.

NgcoboP:
sorry it could be a scary episode... not interesting at all....men should know when their attention is not being appreciated.... but you also need to stop taking it so personal by betraying emotions via the use of abusive words... just let it slide...it might have been a case of attraction gone awry. #peace.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
I understand, sorry about that.
daretodiffer:
Stalking is always a case of attraction gone awry. I stop caring about being politeness once I confront you.

I have let it slide. You don't see me talking about it day in day outsad. I was merely relating this issue with my experience.

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
DesChyko:

It wasn't stated whom she was before the job. Neither was it stated how they met or existed together. What I'm trying to say is, Ladies should be careful not to bring misfortune to themselves. It takes away nothing from the fact that this is a gruesome murder. Murder is never justified. It's a crime.

I dont think you understand how an obsessive mind works. You dont have to create any enabling environment, they are mentally unstable. I had an experience with one, never told him I liked him, never dated him but he keeps bothering me, lurking around my street and even threatens me until I reported him. Luckily his family moved away but he stayed in touch on Facebook until I blocked him. All these happened for as long as 6 years. They can't take no for an answer.

3 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
I think it is a weakness or a has to do with insensitivity.... projecting beyond communication in the perpetrators mind

JustHere2Observ:

I dont think you understand how an obsessive mind works. You dont have to create any enabling environment, they are mentally unstable. I had an experience with one, never told him I liked him, never dated him but he keeps bothering me, lurking around my street and even threatens me until I reported him. Luckily his family moved away but he stayed in touch on Facebook until I blocked him. All these happened for as long as 6 years. They can't take no for an answer.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by 8BitGee(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
The law needs to "take care" of this psychopath, simple.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by lilmizwierd(f): 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
jrusky:

Yea you are right if even she actually mean No must he kill her is it by force to love I know some goats called men will love such wickedness because its in their blood they are cursed from the beginning of creation and the curse follows everywhere they go. Why would you kill because yes or no in love now truly he killed her fine but he too rotten in jail.

Sometime ladies should be smart honestly there are some guy you don't allow them around they are potential murderer if you enter their trap it's gong to be a hell. A guy slap his girlfriend in my office and I queried him why he said that is nothing after as old as his father is still flogging his mother please all ladies in the house is such a guy a guy to date whose his father still flog his mum

I pity the lady and her family but this guy must pay dearly for this wickedness I hate seen guy like this around me it annoys me a lot.
My friend I understand u jawe I have a friend who's boyfriend beats her till she collapses and she won't live him alone I've told her if he kills her I won't cry I wee just eat rice
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Spells(m): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
Heartlessness in the highest other... Where has humanity gone too
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by ourchoice(m): 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ariel20:

**** Did you read the post at all?where did they mention that she collected gifts from him. Even if she did is that enough to murder that promising young lady??.Jeez!
Those guys u ladies are attacking are making some valid points. And u don't expect the mother of the dead lady to blame her daughter or tell u the wrong her daughter did to the guy that murdered her.

Before a Nigerian man will go to the length of murdering a lady, believe me, the lady must have hurt him so bad by either collecting gifts, favours, money, etc from him and only to wake up one day to tell him she's no longer interested in their relationship.

Ladies should be careful; if u don't like a guy, don't accept or collect any gift, favour or money from him...accept gifts/favours/money from only men u like and ready to dance to their music tone.

Many Nigerian ladies are greedy, cunning, carefree and very dubious....they hide under their female gender to manipulate men and play with men's emotion and feelings thinking they can go scold free always.

Some men can go spiritual, diabolical and occultic if u pay with their emotion...so as a lady, play safe...this world is deep, so many people are not ordinary, then don't take issues for granted, they are ready to kill for nothing.

As a man, I can't accept gift, favour or money from a lady I am not ready to date/marry...I can't even exchange numbers with u nor allow u know my house if we aren't doing business or dating.

In all, I feel so sad for the dead lady, it's unfortunate, but then other ladies reading this should learn: : s

2 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by greenify: 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
It was stated that she had a job with MTN, a car, and apartment of her own, obviously she's an independent woman.
She has someone she wants to get married to, why not let her be, instead he was doing his best to win her over.

That man is a psychopath period!.
There is no any justification for killing d lady. It is quite unfortunate dat d guy killed her. That is purely murder case against d guy.
Ladies should learn from this and my advice for all ladies is if you know u don't want to marry a man. Do not allow a man to spend too much on you. Avoid letting a man to be responsible for all your bills and let him understand d kind of relationship u are having with him.
From a reliable source, i heard d deceased lady allowed d guy to spend his last kobo on her and later rejected d guy. Was told d mother knew about d guy spending on her daughter and d mother supported her daughter decision.
Ladies you need to understand men. Men find it very hard to forgive a loved partner than women.
Rest in peace to d lady but d guy is in serious soup.

2 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by emmanuel4758(m): 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
daretodiffer:
How is it manslaughte?
recklessness and criminal negligence
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
emmanuel4758:
This is mansluaghter not murder law student here no be so ?
ladyguinivere
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by texazzpete(m): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
DesChyko:
As long as that man may be a psychopath and guilty of murder, there is a huge void to be filled, and which may never be.

How did David and her late daughter begin? Were there favours, sacrifices and promises?

Just the other day, we read of a lady who gobbled cash off a guy at an eatery and deceived the guy, alighting at an uncompleted building, followed a shortcut and disappeared, leaving the guy waiting for no one. Do we honestly expect a handshake from this guy to the girl when next they cross paths?

R.I.P. Lady. We hope you died innocent.

P.S.: For those of you attacking me, continue. I have four sisters in all and for those that are single, I always caution them to be wary of relationships that hinge on promises and favours. There are often prices to pay when they are contravened. Call me a murderer if you will, just don't encourage your acquaintances to do the same, even if you have no qualms with it.

As soon as I saw this headline, I knew there would be a misogynist man trying to justify her murder.

Because that's exactly what you're doing. You're cunningly trying to blame the victim.

I hope others continue to shame you here for this disgraceful post.

6 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
Can you please expatiate?
emmanuel4758:
recklessness and criminal negligence
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by emmanuel4758(m): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
Out of provocation he should be charged with involuntary manslaughter
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by texazzpete(m): 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
ourchoice:
Those guys u ladies are attacking are making some valid points. And u don't expect the mother of the dead lady to blame her daughter or tell u the wrong her daughter did to the guy that murdered her.

Before a Nigerian man will go to the length of murdering a lady, believe me, the lady must have hurt him so bad by either collecting gifts, favours, money, etc from him and only to wake up one day to tell him she's no longer interested in their relationship.

Ladies should be careful; if u don't like a guy, don't accept or collect any gift, favour or money from him...accept gifts/favours/money from only men u like and ready to dance to their music tone.

Many Nigerian ladies are greedy, cunning, carefree and very dubious....they hide under their female gender to manipulate men and play with men's emotion and feelings thinking they can go scold free always.

Some men can go spiritual, diabolical and occultic if u pay with their emotion...so as a lady, play safe...this world is deep, so many people are not ordinary, then don't take issues for granted, they are ready to kill for nothing.

As a man, I can't accept gift, favour or money from a lady I am not ready to date/marry...I can't even exchange numbers with u nor allow u know my house if we aren't doing business or dating.

In all, I feel so sad for the dead lady, it's unfortunate, but then other ladies reading this should learn: : s

Where do creeps like you crawl out from?

STOP Victim blaming today!

6 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
It's a crime of passion probably motivated by adequate provocation...a first degree murder suit can therefore be mitigated to voluntary manslaughter....sorry to all involved in the fiasco.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by LordReed(m): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
DesChyko:
Excuse me. You are missing a very critical point here, hence the unnecessary spamming of my mentions.
I am not responsible for your understanding or the lack of it. I believe a rational mind could discern the tone of my comment without much fuss. I do not owe you any explanation, neither is the converse the case. However you choose to interprete my submission is entirely your business.
So, please, let me be.

A rational mind won't spew the nonsense you put down so go to one corner and attempt to find that rationality.

2 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by confiritch(m): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
When the story was first published in one of the national dailies, it was reported that the murder suspect was very generous to the brothers of the slain lady. Unfortunately, her brothers failed to persuade her to marry him. He perceived the mother as an enemy because she refused to intervene by persuading her daughter to yield to his marriage request. There was no record indicating that she ever agreed to marry him or accept any gift from him. In my humble opinion, I think what existed between the duo may qualify as obsession, because if you really love someone and the person decline your marriage proposal, it is not wise to commit murder under whatever guise.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by emmanuel4758(m): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
manslaughter occurs either when the defendant is strongly provoked (under circumstances that could similarly provoke a reasonable person) and kills in the heat of passion aroused by that provocation. However, there are mitigating circumstances that reduce culpability, or when the defendant kills only with an intent to cause serious bodily harm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

kingTblakHoc & His Crew Granted Bail / Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) / Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.