Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

She Now Needs Me Badly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Now Needs Me Badly (1149 Views)

Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. / He's Hurting Me Badly And Still Cant Understand: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

She Now Needs Me Badly by funsosweet(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2009
Hi all,
I met a girl here on facebook and our friendship grew out of nairaland to a real thing. Because of the nature of internet dating, I was careful not to disclose anything deep about myself to the girl. She gave me her house address and I went to her house. We discussed at length and I told her that I have got no job and that things are really hard for me. Initially, she didnt have such impression about me. Although I told her that what I am looking for is not "just" friendship, but a relationship that will snowball into marriage. She had earlier agreed but when I came up with the story of having no job, she started declining. She came to my house and I told her the house belongs to my elder brother who got a job in P/H and left it for me.
I begged her to pls bear with me that as mush as I am a graduate, I will still get a job but she wanted to turn the whole thing into an enmity. I called her several times, begged her to pls bear with me that things will be alright, but she refused totally.After some weeks, I called and told that I am sorry for telling her lies . Then I opened up to her that I work for a multi-national company and that the house is mine. She had seen some pictures in my house with some nice people, I told her I went to sheraton to do a labour job with someone and some white guys saw me, liked me and took the shot with me. I told her I took those shots in some parts of western europe because I go to europe every year during my vacation.
Now, she has been begging me for consideration. She calls me morning , afternoon and night, wanting to know if I have taken, breakfast, lunch and dinner. She now tells me she loves me. She has made me speak to almost all members of her family (on phone)
I need your help great nairalanders on what to do. Currently I am not into any relationship because I am a reserved person. Should I accept her ?? The excuse she has given me about her action is that, she had fallen victim to such situation before and she never wants a repeat. She told me she did everything for her ex but she was abandoned afterwards.
What do I do? I am 30 years old and need to get married latest by mid next year (By God's grace) Nairalanders, WHAT DO I DO??
I may not get logged in to nairaland everytime: Pls send your advice to my mailbox: cobdab@yahoo.co.uk , if possible. I am from Ogun state but I live somewhere at the outsketch of lagos. Thanks all
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2009
So basically the foundation of this potential relationship is all lies cry lipsrsealed Tell her the truth about your situation and if she changes then you know the girl is not for you.
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by Busybody2(f): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2009
What does your intuition tell you about her?

And why put a time limit of just 9 months for something that is supposed to last a lifetime? Do you think marriage is a bed of roses and a walk in the park? Better find something else to occupy your time with, than your fixation to marry by next Summer at all cost.
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by Busybody2(f): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

So basically the foundation of this potential relationship is all lies cry lipsrsealed Tell her the truth about your situation and if she changes then you know the girl is not for you.

Twas his confession that made her "see the light" and changed and became caring and loving grin

funsosweet:

.After some weeks, I called and told that I am sorry for telling her lies . Then I opened up to her that I work for a multi-national company and that the house is mine. . . . I told her I took those shots in some parts of western europe because I go to europe every year during my vacation.
Now, she has been begging me for consideration. She calls me morning , afternoon and night, wanting to know if I have taken, breakfast, lunch and dinner. She now tells me she loves me. She has made me speak to almost all members of her family (on phone)

Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2009
Busy_body:

Twas his confession that made her "see the light" and changed and became caring and loving grin

Incredible. The girl who didnt like him suddenly loves him after he lied to her that he works with whites in a company? And he really wants to marry this girl? Incredible. In a few months time the poster will come back crying about how all Nigerian girls are gold-diggers grin
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by funsosweet(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2009
@busy body
And why put a time limit of just 9 months for something that is supposed to last a lifetime? Do you think marriage is a bed of roses and a walk in the park? Better find something else to occupy your time with, than your fixation to marry by next Summer at all cost.

I don't need to date a girl all my life to get married to her. Afterall, I could only get to know only 10% of her total character in 10years while dating. Character of women changes with time and stage, Different charcter when you are dating, diff. one when she gets married, diff. one when she is pregnant, diff. one when she has a baby, on and on and on,
If I see a girl that I know loves me, in 6 months I will marry her and will leave the rest to marital endurance.
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by Busybody2(f): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Incredible. The girl who didnt like him suddenly loves him after he lied to her that he works with whites in a company? And he really wants to marry this girl? Incredible. In a few months time the poster will come back crying about how all Nigerian girls are gold-diggers grin

Are you minding them undecided The true answer he needs is staring him right in the face but he is looking for some people to support him and hold his hands and tell him the girl has really changed and is the right girl for him grin grin grin

funsosweet:

I don't need to date a girl all my life to get married to her. Afterall, I could only get to know only 10% of her total character in 10years while dating. Character of women changes with time and stage, Different charcter when you are dating, diff. one when she gets married, diff. one when she is pregnant, diff. one when she has a baby, on and on and on,
If I see a girl that I know loves me, in 6 months I will marry her and will leave the rest to marital endurance.

Ain't disputing that, it is your desperation which I can smell a mile off that is giving me cause for concern wink
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by Donvilo(m): 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2009
Dude, u better listen to ur heart than following ur mind all day? I don't think u're heading into a right course as I can see from ur post. sad undecided Think twice before u make a decision. wink
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2009
She dont want to work but she want to earn salary.the sudden calling and caring are all becos of the material things you posses.that was a good test bro, forget her.she is the kind of girl that will leave if there is nothing.
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2009
Busy_body:

Are you minding them undecided The true answer he needs is staring him right in the face but he is looking for some people to support him and hold his hands and tell him the girl has really changed and is the right girl for him grin grin grin

My dear it amazes me how he cant see the truth that is very much slapping him on the face cry Oh well its his life.
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2009
She dont want to work but she want to earn salary.the sudden calling and caring are all becos of the material things you posses.that was a good test bro, forget her.she is the kind of girl that will leave if there is nothing.
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by Busybody2(f): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

My dear it amazes me how he cant see the truth that is very much slapping him on the face cry Oh well its his life.

At least it gives the singletons out there that there are still some good men like him out there cheesy Dunno why the good 'urns always attract the bad girls though undecided
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by amebono1: 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2009
funsosweet:

Hi all,
I met a girl here on facebook and our friendship grew out of nairaland to a real thing. Because of the nature of internet dating, I was careful not to disclose anything deep about myself to the girl. She gave me her house address and I went to her house. We discussed at length and I told her that I have got no job and that things are really hard for me. Initially, she didnt have such impression about me. Although I told her that what I am looking for is not "just" friendship, but a relationship that will snowball into marriage. She had earlier agreed but when I came up with the story of having no job, she started declining. She came to my house and I told her the house belongs to my elder brother who got a job in P/H and left it for me.
I begged her to pls bear with me that as mush as I am a graduate, I will still get a job but she wanted to turn the whole thing into an enmity. I called her several times, begged her to pls bear with me that things will be alright, but she refused totally.After some weeks, I called and told that I am sorry for telling her lies . Then I opened up to her that I work for a multi-national company and that the house is mine. She had seen some pictures in my house with some nice people, I told her I went to sheraton to do a labour job with someone and some white guys saw me, liked me and took the shot with me. I told her I took those shots in some parts of western europe because I go to europe every year during my vacation.
I need your help great nairalanders on what to do. Currently I am not into any relationship because I am a reserved person. Should I accept her ?? The excuse she has given me about her action is that, she had fallen victim to such situation before and she never wants a repeat. She told me she did everything for her ex but she was abandoned afterwards.
What do I do? I am 30 years old and need to get married latest by mid next year (By God's grace) Nairalanders, WHAT DO I DO??
I may not get logged in to nairaland everytime: Pls send your advice to my mailbox: cobdab@yahoo.co.uk , if possible. I am from Ogun state but I live somewhere at the outsketch of lagos. Thanks all

And with this wack brain of yours, you want to get married by next year?

Unbelievable
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2009
Busy_body:

At least it gives the singletons out there that there are still some good men like him out there cheesy Dunno why the good 'urns always attract the bad girls though undecided
Abi oh. I think these good men become messed up and become monsters after these kind of experiences.
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by Busybody2(f): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-39416.0.html#msg4629193

Keeping my eyes peeled on this thread, maybe you should forgive the girl, afterall we are not all perfect, or what do you suggest Ebonyeyes tongue

!amebo no1:

And with this wack brain of yours, you want to get married by next year?

Unbelievable

Aunty Amebo, I see you keeping it real and shooting from the hip as usual grin Nothing do you, carry go cheesy But be nice to funsosweet, who knows, I might just decide to get married next summer too, so mind how you talk to my potential hubby grin
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by amebono1: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2009
Busy_body:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-39416.0.html#msg4629193

Keeping my eyes peeled on this thread, maybe you should forgive the girl, afterall we are not all perfect, or what do you suggest Ebonyeyes tongue

Aunty Amebo, I see you keeping it real and shooting from the hip as usual grin Nothing do you, carry go cheesy But be nice to funsosweet, who knows, I might just decide to get married next summer too, so mind how you talk to my potential hubby grin

you know i give it as it is, oh no, when you decided to date tumfulu i was like you are crazy, how ca you bring your rep down this way, now you are considering thi´s wack brain

both of you need TB joshua for a serious deliverance cool
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2009
@BusyB.

I guess we should not vilify the girl but we are helping this guy and preventing him from heartbreak tongue
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by BlackRevo: 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2009
Guy you better listen to what the ladies are telling you, they can sniff a fellow lady more better than you smiley. Some men where not so lucky to discover such a revelation before they got married. Why are you under such a pressure to get married?
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by masene(f): 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2009
another Nollywood production, Applaud for yourself buddy
someone will read this post and turn your story to a movie, Ah yes i will call Mr.Onwuka and find out what he thinks about this. This shit is Great!
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by kaypumpin2(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2009
As if you need an advice. . .  undecided  I mean really deep down you know what you are supposed to do.

BTW,ever seen the movie "coming to america"?Just curious
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by emekagh(m): 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2009
@poster

Forget that girl. She is a gold digger, pure and simple!
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by omega25red(m): 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2009
the mare fact that you came here to ask means that you are a sucker. The house you are talking about probably belongs to your brother as you said and you are worried that if you hook up with the gold digger she would eventually find out you are a liar. Well now that you have her attention you might as well treat her as the dog that she is.
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by CrazyMan(m): 12:08am On Sep 29, 2009
@Poster.
You already know the answer to that question.

That girl doesn't love you; she's probably trying to reap where she didn't sow. I would suggest that you look for someone else.
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by Busybody2(f): 1:10am On Sep 29, 2009
kanye West:

Such Idiocy of words can only dropout from the orifices of a stoopid retarded orangutan! So i dont think any Nairalander is that suprised! Your such a stupid mother of 1. Your shocked that i know you personally abi? A retarded Single  mother of one without any man by her side so you spend the whole day on Nairaland jumping from one thread to another fermenting trouble and saying very daft things while your child is being neglected by the densest mother in the whole world.

I hope child services swoop in to take your child from you because you have shown to be a useless waste of motherhood.

If you like continue with your piffle. The next thing will be to put out your real name and for people to know who this stupid Shameless Gossip Truely is! Go look for your baby daddy to suck on his d**k or get another Male Slut to help service that cobwebed ridden p***y of yours!

Shameless retarded Mother posing as aN Old mama youngi chick on NL!

Adam B, is that all you've got, you usually come u with more tripe than this na, you are known to average no less than 60 lines per post when your madness is in full swing, so what happened, epo don finish for ya reservoir cheesy Were dun wo loja grin

funsosweet:

@Busy body and Kanye West, the post is meant to seek your advice because I don't want to be in six and seven after taking a stand.I have read testimonies on how greatest nairalanders have helped solve people's problems and that forms the basis of  my post. Give me good advice if u like me. I might just be the next door guy. Or one of your relatives. Who knows? I don't like the way you are casting aspersions on each other. Are u serious with all the WORDS or it's just a joke?

If you want to find out about Adam Brody aka obnoxious aka Kanye West's background, just read some of his previous posts, and you know what, unrequited love made him the bitterpuss that he is today, his girlfriend whom he nearly gave his life for, dumped him on Valentine's day donkey years ago but he never recovered, so he now hates all women and he deserves all the pity he can get and hence the reason we treat him with kidsgloves in order not to damage his fragile ego any further embarassed

And that is why we are here to make sure you shine your eyes and not miss the signs and not end up like him Dearie wink
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by TOPE20001(f): 1:16am On Sep 29, 2009
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly

No she doesnt, she needs ur money and what u have to offer badly wink
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by Akinagirl(f): 1:46am On Sep 29, 2009
Aint it obvious? the girl wants you now because you have money. DUH!!
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by danexd(m): 2:52am On Sep 29, 2009
funsosweet:

@Busy body and Kanye West, the post is meant to seek your advice because I don't want to be in six and seven after taking a stand.I have read testimonies on how greatest nairalanders have helped solve people's problems and that forms the basis of  my post. Give me good advice if u like me. I might just be the next door guy. Or one of your relatives. Who knows? I don't like the way you are casting aspersions on each other. Are u serious with all the WORDS or it's just a joke?
I tire for the 2 lovers wet dey show dere luv for nairaland, Busy body and kanye west
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2009
Just passing by wink wink

Hey Poster,

The girl is an opportunist !! it's not true love. shine your eyes and please forget all this internet love jo!!
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by chiejik(f): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2009
how can you think of settling down with such a girl? she is after your money.
kwest and co please give a reseanable answer and stop fighting on the thread.
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by Anabel(f): 2:51am On Sep 30, 2009
leave the babe alone, she is not a for better for worse chic, i wonder where men like you are when i needed a man? well i found one now, he is not over ok, but am kool with him.i don't lack so, am fine,
don't be in haste to get married or you will get the wrong one.
Re: She Now Needs Me Badly by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2009
@Poster

A well trained lady won't behave like that

She doesn't need you.

Free her!!!! Her love for you is FAKE!

(1)

Why Do Ladies Marry Late (at The Age Of 34-35) In Lagos / Want My Girl To Quit Facebook / Re: Valentine Photography Training Promo! (50% Discount)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.