Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,685 members, 7,844,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah (23238 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste / Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by kech(f): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2009
But truth be told sha. Genevieve popular die! Only her in Naija can get this kind of overwhelming reaction. Lovers and haters alike! Oprah was definitely not wrong in her judgement.  wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ kech.

Thank you. You will live long
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by omar22(m): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2009
Oprah was definitely not wrong in her judgement

So you are a Crook!!!? well thats what she said, are you agreeing with her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2009
You Ppl will believe anytin Oprah says nw, jus like Americans, is she even famous in Africa, talkless of thereafter, Oprah is just trying to make-up 4 dissin Nigerians, when she called us all fraudsters, FYI, in her just concluded Philantropic TV show, BIG-GIVE, one of the contestants was also a Nigerian, Olusegun, guess that was also to make-up, my opinion
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2009
shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Radiant(f): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2009
Y'all go n sit in a pit puhlz!

Oprah
is trying to make up for what? You think she gives a damn? She says it like it is. Be you from the pit of Asia or from the Giant of Africa! What is good is good and what is bad is bad anywhere in the world.

Why are you people mad that Oprah recognises a Nigerian? You guys call Genny a Slut and Golddigger and Snob in Nigeria but outsiders see better things in her. Deal with it y'all!  cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ Radiant.

thank you
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by omar22(m): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2009
@Radiant

CALM YOUR SKIN DOWN, Oprah don throw una OGEDE! and trust monkey!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Radiant(f): 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2009
omar22:

@Radiant

Pity urself. I'm fine! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by adaku123(f): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2009
DATS GOOD FOR GENEVIEVE!!! GOOD ADVERTISEMENT FOR MISS NNAJI grin !! HAPPY FOR HER!!

BUT I STILL THINK OPRAH IS A FRAUD
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Hezykiah(m): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2009
She's good and we just cnt take it away 4rm her.gongrats pretty G
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Hezykiah(m): 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2009
She's good and we just cnt take it away 4rm her.gongrats pretty G
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2009
Radiant:

Y'all go n sit in a pit puhlz!

[b]Oprah
is trying to make up for what? You think she gives a damn? She says it like it is. Be you from the pit of Asia or from the Giant of Africa! What is good is good and what is bad is bad anywhere in the world.[/b]
Why are you people mad that Oprah recognises a Nigerian? You guys call Genny a Slut and Golddigger and Snob in Nigeria but outsiders see better things in her. Deal with it y'all!  cheesy

Most of them don't even understand what the topic's about.

omar22:

@Radiant

You've been shouting since, now you want another person to calm down?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by prommy(f): 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2009
i checked the oprah site but i did not see the news.I hope this gist is true.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by omar22(m): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2009
You've been shouting since, now you want another person to calm down?

Its WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY past your bed time,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2009
omar22:

Its WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY past your bed time,

Still shouting. . .?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by oge4real(f): 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2009
I'm soooooo happy for Gene, I dont care what her personal life is, she has been recognised purely on professional level. Why cant fellow countrymen juts be happy for one of our own without the "Pull Him Down" syndrome? Is her life worse than all other stars from other countries (especially United States' Hollywood)? Yet they still develop and sustain the unwavering loyalty of their fans.I love Gene, will love her still even if she is caught pants down with Osama bin Laden!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Radiant(f): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2009
stillwater:

Most of them don't even understand what the topic's about.

LOL. . .I feel embarrassed sometimes  grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by TOPE20001(f): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2009
Some ppl have issues sha . . why cant y'all just be happy for her? undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by theviper1: 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
@stillwater,quoting me and making some silly and off-colour statements will get u into loads of wahala with me. check urself b4 u wreak urself. what do u mean dont understand the topic, and what bloody topic was that? i take jehova beg u,talk the one wey u know cos i dont take hostages and i dont treat pple with diminished state of mind with glove hands.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by newmann: 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2009
lol, lmfao,i read this one i laugh my f**king ass out, genewho ? am sure oprah doesnt even know who the hell is gene not to talk of vieve, am sure they just using that to promote something,maybe promote her, anyways,i know gene but she is not an outstanding actress to me,and i wonder who the hell is recomending her outside the shores of nigeria, hiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by whiteroses(f): 12:16am On Sep 30, 2009
^^^^ i know some bad belle will still have something to say hmm whatever good news posted on nairaland some people will bring out their microscope looking for silly little flaws cant you be positive for once and if its bad news they will be happy.
woooooooo wooooo go genny i'm proud of you. cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 12:46am On Sep 30, 2009
newmann:

lol, lmfao,i read this one i laugh my f**king ass out, genewho ? am sure oprah doesnt even know who the hell is gene not to talk of vieve, am sure they just using that to promote something,maybe promote her, anyways,i know gene but she is not an outstanding actress to me,and i wonder who the hell is recomending her outside the shores of nigeria, hiss

Your F**k**G ass will soon disappear cos its TRUE

Now dont feel so bad. If you work hard enough and with God on your side, you too can make waves

Take that BAD BELLE ot of u and rejoice with those who are happy

Join us to celebrater her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by mamagee6(f): 12:52am On Sep 30, 2009
My mom saw it but I din't see it, I wish I did though. tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by dipo2much(m): 1:51am On Sep 30, 2009
good for GN
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by SeanT21(f): 2:08am On Sep 30, 2009
If a Nigerian would have called Gene "world famous" many of u wont believe it but since its Oprah everyone is happy??**When will some Africans learn to stop worshipping foreign media?? I love Gen but when did she become "world famous"?? undecided**
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by maedan(f): 2:47am On Sep 30, 2009
shocked shocked Woww!! I always knew Genny had star quality and easily outshone her contemporaries, but this is a surprise!!!
So if someone from our "yeye" Nollywood can get even this little recognition, think what could happen if the industry was improved!
I always admired you babe, keep doing what you do. Even if na "tokenism", let's enjoy it and stop "looking a gift horse in the mouth tongue!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Radiant(f): 2:56am On Sep 30, 2009
newmann:

i know gene but she is not an outstanding actress to me,and i wonder who the hell is recomending her outside the shores of nigeria, hiss

A successful person is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Kunbee: 2:56am On Sep 30, 2009
Who gives a cow dunk about wat Oprah thinks
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by rygem: 3:23am On Sep 30, 2009
Genevieve, will you marry me?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Anabel(f): 3:39am On Sep 30, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Some ppl have issues sha . . why cant y'all just be happy for her? undecided

because she is a JACKASS, claiming to be MISS PERFECT
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by vanni(f): 3:53am On Sep 30, 2009
bad belle go kill una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Advice To Ladies / A Nairalander Sammy Gyang & Ice Prince Receive Award From Indomie - Photos / Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama Reveals Cute Face Of Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.