Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture (21239 Views)

Reasons Why Oil Is Not The Problem Of Agriculture In Nigeria / Sterling Bank Emerges Best Bank In Support Of Agriculture / South East Businessmen Don’t Repay Loans, Bank Of Agriculture Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by mfm04622: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
Olayimikami:

Nov ending/Dec

Thank you

1 Like

Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by mfm04622: 6:10am On Nov 17, 2016
dboss444:
For those who want to store bambara nut(okpa) you could also put pepper inside your drums and use pesticides

Kindly explain how one can use pesticides to store food. Thank you
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by Praiseson: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2016
You are on point, this is the mindset l had when l registered my company in 2013 abd by this year, l was able to acquire a 2000mt community warehouse from Federal Government, but the major challenge since l acquire this warehouse is that, raising capital to commence the business has been herculeen task, getting equity investor(s) is more than difficult, grant, govt funds etc are not forthcoming.

As l write, the warehouse is lying fallow. I think for us to be self sufficient in agriculture in feeding ourselves, government need to identify those gennuie companies that are ready to contribute to the growth of the economy and empower them, BOI, BOA etc are just lieing, their facilities are not accessible.

Blackkie:
You have the most needed info about agriculture here - storage!
I think Nigeria must have surpassed food sufficiency years ago if there are standard storage infrastructure in the nation.
Nearly all farm produce are in excess during its harvest time and scarce just few weeks later. What is sold as cheap items are actually items that are not stored for the future.

I will predict that the future agro-millionaires may came from storage of farm items. Innovation is another thing we lack.
A cow is sold for about N60,000 up north but here in Lagos it goes for N130,0000.00 Anyone who will device a means of conveying butchered cows from the north to west is in money.

Egg are thrown away now for lack of buyers so also tomatoes, okro et al.
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by Praiseson: 9:19am On Nov 17, 2016
Please add me to any storage group - 08055275511
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by kaima2015: 7:46am On Dec 21, 2016
Olayimikami:

N.B
If you are storing yam, this is not the best time to buy except you are planning to resell by January/ February. However if

you are buying for consumption or immediate sale, please go ahead.
the best place to buy yam is the Dan anacha yam market in taraba state
in fact the best place to buy your agro produce is taraba state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by stpat1(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2016
dboss444:
A basket of tomato in benue going for 100 naira

I don't believe you.
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by stpat1(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2016
dboss444:

8k for the sizes you saw

So that means 8k for the 100 tubers and 5k to transport it to Lagos. Is that it?
If I give you 15k can you deliver same?
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by dboss444: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=stpat1 post=52127443]
I don't believe you.[/quot
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by dboss444: 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
stpat1:

I don't believe you.
it used to be then not now
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by dboss444: 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
we are bracing up and waiting for storage of palm oil for 2017. I'll keep everyone posted on event as regards palm oil. oil price has been unstable for a long time now. presently going for 15500

1 Like

Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by dboss444: 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
Wishing all nairalanders merry Xmas and a happy new year in advance. Thanks to all clients that transacted business we say God bless you, while we celebrate let us keep in mind that storage of palm oil in the east starts February. Next year is going to be great for us all amen
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by dboss444: 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
dboss444:
Wishing all nairalanders merry Xmas and a happy new year in advance. Thanks to all clients that transacted business we say God bless you, while we celebrate let us keep in mind that storage of palm oil in the east starts February. Next year is going to be great for us all amen

Presently in IMO state palm kernel fruit has started coming out gradually. Waiting for prices to fall drastically for storage to begin by feb-march. If u want us to buy oil and store for you till prices climb very high indicate your interest.

1 Like

Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by lushylosh(f): 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
a warehouse is available for rentage at Ogba, aojodu Road, Lagos. it is very close to the main road it will good for storing of food items, you can contact me on 08023892843.
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by dboss444: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2017
lushylosh:
a warehouse is available for rentage at Ogba, aojodu Road, Lagos. it is very close to the main road it will good for storing of food items, you can contact me on 08023892843.
You don't store oil in every place eg you font store on concrete floor cos it has potential to spoil the oil
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by lushylosh(f): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2017
Ok, just placing the advert in case anybody needs it
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by dboss444: 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
lushylosh:
Ok, just placing the advert in case anybody needs it
Ok
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by Sparkles003(f): 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
Olayimikami:

Nov ending/Dec
From which location...what about yellow garri and please where is the best place to buy bags of rice,semovita and poundo yam
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by dboss444: 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
dboss444:

Presently in IMO state palm kernel fruit has started coming out gradually. Waiting for prices to fall drastically for storage to begin by feb-march. If u want us to buy oil and store for you till prices climb very high indicate your interest.

We are storing palm oil for 2017. The plan is to buy oil for ourselves and interested clients. We are to buy palm oil at on season for 10k or less and sell off season at 20k or more. For those interested in storage and want to do biz with us

Here is the device we are offering

Buying of palm oil for investors

Using our storage facilities to store for client until investors want to sell

Selling the palm oil for the clients and deliver the money back to investors.

Giving current prices of palm oil weekly so that investors can know when to sell

Factors to be considered by investors

Price of kegs for storage
Transportation cost
Storage cost
Oil workers cost

For those asking when storage would begin in the east it would start Jan ending- feb-march
Contact us today

3 Likes

Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by dboss444: 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
Contact us for your po storage
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by dboss444: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2017
are storing palm oil for 2017. The plan is to buy oil for ourselves and interested clients. We are to buy palm oil at on season for 10k or less and sell off season at 20k or more. For those interested in storage and want to do biz with us

Here is the device we are offering

Buying of palm oil for investors

Using our storage facilities to store for client until investors want to sell

Selling the palm oil for the clients and deliver the money back to investors.

Giving current prices of palm oil weekly so that investors can know when to sell

Factors to be considered by investors

Price of kegs for storage
Transportation cost
Storage cost
Oil workers cost

For those asking when storage would begin in the east it would start Jan ending- feb-march
Contact us today

2 Likes

Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by alpontif(m): 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
@OP, @dboss, Permit me to post the below, perhaps you might find it interesting.

Hello All,

Naija Commodities Trading group was created to Buy Bulk Agro Commodities from Farms and Village Markets from parts of Nigeria, and Sell in BULK to buyers in Markets in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.

Some of us will find and negotiate with farmers for their products, some will find and negotiate with Traders in Abuja , Lagos and Port harcourt markets to buy from us, Some will arrange and negotiate with transporters, we will all then contribute money into a central pool, buy , transport , sell and share the profits.

Commodities that will be traded include , Rice, Beans, Maize, Millet, Fresh Vegetables, Ginger, Carrot, Water melon, Peppers, Tomatoes, Yams, etc.

Profit margins will be decided by members based on Buying and selling prices.

This is not a Ponzi group, we do not promise to double your money in one month or 1 day, this is a Trading Group, sometimes we will make high profits, sometimes it will be small, if you are interested , join via the link below.(Open it via your phone, or on web.whatsapp on PC)

https:///B8CdrZ2tgvEKdinPKwgwNc

Kind Regards.

Kola

2 Likes

Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by fummylolah: 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
Please add me to whatzup group...07037111420
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by dboss444: 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
So in summary it will cost the following investors would be paying for these.

1. 8.5-10k per keg to buy the oil
2. N650 for cost of each keg
3. N300 for transport per keg
4. N50 per keg for oil workers
5. N2k per 100kegs each month for storage.
6. N2k for keg for commission after sales.

Is that all? YES

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by sentoms: 2:23am On Jan 15, 2017
How can we reach you and what is the likely returns on the palmoil
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by bologzy(m): 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
alpontif:
@OP, @dboss, Permit me to post the below, perhaps you might find it interesting.

Hello All,

Naija Commodities Trading group was created to Buy Bulk Agro Commodities from Farms and Village Markets from parts of Nigeria, and Sell in BULK to buyers in Markets in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.

Some of us will find and negotiate with farmers for their products, some will find and negotiate with Traders in Abuja , Lagos and Port harcourt markets to buy from us, Some will arrange and negotiate with transporters, we will all then contribute money into a central pool, buy , transport , sell and share the profits.

Commodities that will be traded include , Rice, Beans, Maize, Millet, Fresh Vegetables, Ginger, Carrot, Water melon, Peppers, Tomatoes, Yams, etc.

Profit margins will be decided by members based on Buying and selling prices.

This is not a Ponzi group, we do not promise to double your money in one month or 1 day, this is a Trading Group, sometimes we will make high profits, sometimes it will be small, if you are interested , join via the link below.(Open it via your phone, or on web.whatsapp on PC)

https:///B8CdrZ2tgvEKdinPKwgwNc

Kind Regards.

Kola

pls add me 08027126551
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by 812clothings(m): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
dboss444:
So in summary it will cost the following investors would be paying for these.

1. 8.5-10k per keg to buy the oil
2. N650 for cost of each keg
3. N300 for transport per keg
4. N50 per keg for oil workers
5. N2k per 100kegs each month for storage.
6. N2k for keg for commission after sales.

Is that all? YES
if I understand you well sir let take your analysis at the highest proposed prices:
cost of oil-N10,000
cost of keg-N650
cost of transport per keg -N300 from where to where?
labour-N50 per keg
cost of storage for 100 kegs per month -N2,000 I.E N20 assume storage of 10 months that's N200 per keg through out storage.
commission 2k per keg
Total cost per keg from my calculation a reference to your analysis is N12,200.So, during off season how much is palm oil sold in IMO?
pls help reply,Thanks
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by Omorichy007(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2017
Good morning,
Reading the posts on this thread or forum have been an eye opener for me. DBoss444, wanna appreciate you & everyone else for the insights.
Am interested in d Oil palm & PKC Business, could you fill in on what is needed for a start-up, where and how I can get dem cheap in large quantity for regular supplies
Am Omorichy007... 07032236747.
Thanks!
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by NoLotty7(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
I
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by dboss444: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
oil storage journey 2017
we are pleased to announce to the people of nairaland and Nigeria that we have successfully bought and stored oil for client who took intrest in our bussiness idea and proposal . here are pictures of the journey so far.

Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by dboss444: 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
we have successfully registered our company CORPORATE AFRICAN FOOD LIMITED RC:1416327
we have successfully opened a corporate account with one of the leading bank in Nigeria (for security of investors money )
we have successfully created a corporate governance structure and bringing great minds together to achieve great feat in business
we as CORPORATE AFRICAN FOODS LTD have successfully studied and are currently investing in
palm oil
fufu
chin chin ( sole distributors for one of the leading companies producing quality chin chin at affordable price)
for investors who are intrested in doing business with us contact us today
other areas we also intend to invest in include
catfish farming
poultry farming
exportation of processed foods
food delivery services
processing palm oil to specification for export
refining palm oil
piggery
mission of CAF FOODS LTD : To build a global brand by selling africa to the world
How we operate: we as a company like to study and spot opportunity in business , walk arround the opportunity, make money with the opportunity before inviting investors to invest with us

For investors who are intrested in doing business with us contact us today
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by dboss444: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
palm oil price in imo state is 12500
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by senny0001(m): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
Kudos for great and mind blowing information.
Which market/location in IMO state can I get palm oil in large scale?
Thanks for your response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bank Customers, Investors Shun Deposits For Treasury Bills / How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users / ₦1,136 To ₦1,148: Naira Records First Depreciation Against Dollar In Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.