Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

PHOTOS: Pastor Who Allegedly Went To Heaven And Returned Buys A Brand New BMW I8 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTOS: Pastor Who Allegedly Went To Heaven And Returned Buys A Brand New BMW I8 (1032 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) / Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) / Paseka Motsoeneng "Mboro" Acquires BMW i8 - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Pastor Who Allegedly Went To Heaven And Returned Buys A Brand New BMW I8 by harbdulrasaq88(m): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
A South African Pastor, Prophet Paseka Motsoeneng, also known as Prophet Mboro, who supposedly represents a selfless, homeless and rejected sect"buys a multi million Rand sportscar.

He was notably reported to have made a journey to heaven and returned..

He denied going to heaven and taking a Selfie with Jesus as reported but he can't deny this.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/08/photos-pastor-who-allegedly-went-to.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Pastor Who Allegedly Went To Heaven And Returned Buys A Brand New BMW I8 by Juxtified(m): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
lol.
I bet his members will be celebrating with him and praying for a similar 'miracle'.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Pastor Who Allegedly Went To Heaven And Returned Buys A Brand New BMW I8 by blessedvisky(m): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
Which one is he?. He Dan sly his members. His members currently

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Pastor Who Allegedly Went To Heaven And Returned Buys A Brand New BMW I8 by blessedvisky(m): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
Juxtified:
lol.
I bet his members will be celebrating with him and praying for a similar 'miracle'.
harbdulrasaq88:
who supposedly represents a selfless, homeless and rejected sect"buys a multi million Rand sports car
His members are selfless and homeless and hopeless oga

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Pastor Who Allegedly Went To Heaven And Returned Buys A Brand New BMW I8 by chydii(f): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
Guess his drama finally paid off
Re: PHOTOS: Pastor Who Allegedly Went To Heaven And Returned Buys A Brand New BMW I8 by ReorxTohGan(m): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
SMH..He Mite Say Next that Twos Angel Micheal Who Told Him To Buy The Car...#FAKEa$$PASTOR
Re: PHOTOS: Pastor Who Allegedly Went To Heaven And Returned Buys A Brand New BMW I8 by Juxtified(m): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
blessedvisky:
His members are selfless and homeless and hopeless oga
Ok
Re: PHOTOS: Pastor Who Allegedly Went To Heaven And Returned Buys A Brand New BMW I8 by DeSepiero(m): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
grin grin grin
For the blind Christians who may come to his defense, please mention his profession, and source of income aside from tithes and offerings.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Practicing Mysticism Here? / How Wisdom Brings Greatness Vs How Religion Brings Foolishness / Today's Testimony!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.