Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Why You Need To Make Heaven Your Primary Concern - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Need To Make Heaven Your Primary Concern (17105 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) / DELETE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Need To Make Heaven Your Primary Concern by comrChris(m): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
the comments I'm seeing here are review of what Satan has done to this generation, imagine people are still doubting whether heaven exist,

well like Joshua said choose ye this day the God you will serve for me and my family will serve this mighty God, anybody that doesn't believe heaven exist needs serious help
Re: Why You Need To Make Heaven Your Primary Concern by Suspectzero(m): 1:00am On Aug 22, 2016
comrChris:
the comments I'm seeing here are review of what Satan has done to this generation, imagine people are still doubting whether heaven exist,

well like Joshua said choose ye this day the God you will serve for me and my family will serve this mighty God, anybody that doesn't believe heaven exist needs serious help

Lol Heaven...Religion of fear and false fantasies. Man made fiction written in an old book for the gullible and mentally weak.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Make Heaven Your Primary Concern by echodrum(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Jesuobu:
the "meek" is referring to the humble and gentle people. Loving Jesus will not stop you from achieving your dream and education qualifications but will make things easier for you. I personally love Jesus and one of my top targets is the Nobel Prize and won't rest until I achieve it.

When you love Jesus, you don't use your strength any longer but the strength of God which means, you will work less and achieve more. Most successful people you see today are not because they are moperseverance st hard worker but simply because of the grace of God they have.
and I asked, are you not humble and gentle? If you are, is earth not your inheritance? We are not talking about loving Jesus, I am concerned about your idea of making heaven your priority. That's why I asked you if that is the case, why are you wasting your time and energy in aqiuring earthly things? Jesus was not worried about how much we love him but how much we love our neighbors. Christians of nowadays have gotten almost every thing wrong. My friend success comes via hard work, proper planning, perseverance. Every single one of us already have the grace of God. That's why he said " my grace is enough for you already" his divin power has given us every single little fvcking thing that we need to be successful. Is up to you to use it and apply it the right way. So successful people are those who made good use of the grace given to us by God. Let's get real Africa!! Stop beating around the bush with all the wrong teachings from our selfish pastors.
Re: Why You Need To Make Heaven Your Primary Concern by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
Stupid Christians grin

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Make Heaven Your Primary Concern by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
echodrum:
and I asked, are you not humble and gentle? If you are, is earth not your inheritance? We are not talking about loving Jesus, I am concerned about your idea of making heaven your priority. That's why I asked you if that is the case, why are you wasting your time and energy in aqiuring earthly things? Jesus was not worried about how much we love him but how much we love our neighbors. Christians of nowadays have gotten almost every thing wrong. My friend success comes via hard work, proper planning, perseverance. Every single one of us already have the grace of God. That's why he said " my grace is enough for you already" his divin power has given us every single little fvcking thing that we need to be successful. Is up to you to use it and apply it the right way. So successful people are those who made good use of the grace given to us by God. Let's get real Africa!! Stop beating around the bush with all the wrong teachings from our selfish pastors.
I get your point. A very nice point. I don't follow pastors but I'm controlled by the word of God from the Holy Bible. To make heaven your primary concern, doesnt mean you should not focus to achieving earthly success and riches but will help you put your success and riches into good use when you achieve it.

How about the men who have riches but spend it on ladies and place priority on acquiring mansions and cars. I tell you, some of those people are wishing if they were poor right now.

I have an uncle(a top man in the country during the era of Jonathan) who gives 50% of his earnings to the poor and has helped people through the University and send some overseas for studies. His sister has a foundation that looks after widows and orphanage children. These are people who look beyond this world.

Nothing is attached to this world. It's only a place where we are sent for an assignment and go back to where we were created for(heaven). But where someone abandons his assignment and do something else, it displeases God and it becomes a problem.
Re: Why You Need To Make Heaven Your Primary Concern by echodrum(m): 1:39am On Aug 24, 2016
Jesuobu:
I get your point. A very nice point. I don't follow pastors but I'm controlled by the word of God from the Holy Bible. To make heaven your primary concern, doesnt mean you should not focus to achieving earthly success and riches but will help you put your success and riches into good use when you achieve it.

How about the men who have riches but spend it on ladies and place priority on acquiring mansions and cars. I tell you, some of those people are wishing if they were poor right now.

I have an uncle(a top man in the country during the era of Jonathan) who gives 50% of his earnings to the poor and has helped people through the University and send some overseas for studies. His sister has a foundation that looks after widows and orphanage children. These are people who look beyond this world.

Nothing is attached to this world. It's only a place where we are sent for an assignment and go back to where we were created for(heaven). But where someone abandons his assignment and do something else, it displeases God and it becomes a problem.
ok sir, let me go straight to the point I am making. You follow the holly Book right? The Holly book said " blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth" my question for you is that, why are you making heaven your priority, is this part of the bible not for you? The only qualification needed for you to benefit from this promise is meekness. So, I am worried that you are focusing on a thing that you are not sure of than something that you have already. You are already here on earth. why stress yourself about heaven? Just be meek and humble that is all Christ wants from you now. This is what I believe, heaven is for the dead. Meaning, you get to make heaven only when you die.
Re: Why You Need To Make Heaven Your Primary Concern by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
echodrum:
ok sir, let me go straight to the point I am making. You follow the holly Book right? The Holly book said " blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth" my question for you is that, why are you making heaven your priority, is this part of the bible not for you? The only qualification needed for you to benefit from this promise is meekness. So, I am worried that you are focusing on a thing that you are not sure of than something that you have already. You are already here on earth. why stress yourself about heaven? Just be meek and humble that is all Christ wants from you now. This is what I believe, heaven is for the dead. Meaning, you get to make heaven only when you die.
By God's grace, I'm one of the meek who will inherit the earth but that shouldn't mean I won't still focus on heaven because all the earth inheritance will pass away but only love of Christ and the kingdom of God will stand the test of time smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus / The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice / Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.