Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,665 members, 7,837,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" (52734 Views)

Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot / Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 / Ghanaian Actress Andrea Owusu Clapsback At Fan Who Asked Why She Was Half Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by samwise00: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
See the way she look sef

Meanwhile download my new single on the below link

http://starwapaz..com.ng/2016/08/download-audio-plight-of-humanity-by.html?m=1

Share with your friends. .thanks
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by Ekakamba: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
[size=30pt]Oh'wawa[/size]

1 Like

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by abbssx(f): 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
Is she lying though. Any Ghanaian lady should run away from Nigerian men if they do not want stories that touch lol. She is allowed to give her sisters advice besides i follow her on instagram and it's was a joke

Nigerians have no chill
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
I rather masturbate than Bleep this animal
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by electrokcoi(m): 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
if this one catch u walahi veseline no go save you
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by kingofthejungle(m): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
dry bones sha rise again

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by Wolex143: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
Wetin she resemble self?
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by abbssx(f): 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
She's Ghanaian not Nigerian, she has no right to be giving advice grin

She has a right and she was giving it to Ghanaians so why are Nigerians getting upset. She never said Nigerian women don't date nigerian men or foreign women should not date Nigerian men. She said Ghanaian women and she is not the first to say this
Heck even my nigerian female friends say same thing
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by abbssx(f): 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
She's Ghanaian not Nigerian, she has no right to be giving advice grin

She has a right and she was giving it to Ghanaians so why are Nigerians getting upset. She never said Nigerian women don't date nigerian men or foreign women should not date Nigerian men. She said Ghanaian women and she is not thw first to say this
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by Suljosh: 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
naija sha get bad mouth. just don't Bleep with them.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by hyenas: 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
hmmmn
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by DTRUMPER: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
"Hitting your cervical .... U wan injure em prick? "

Cracked me up. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Some niggas with badmouthed

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by Damfostopper(m): 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
I would av told her to cum spent a nyt wit me for sum cedis.. but she is ugly n I Dnt fvck bony biitches
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by adaksbullet: 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
KingTom:
her what shocked
kisstom his alife shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by DTRUMPER: 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
Zceesneh:
I rather masturbate than Bleep this animal

DANg, take it easy Bro.

Nothing taste like real pucci
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by opillar(m): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
So, have gat reps like this! My head is biging oo
You likes? @naija babes grin
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by nnokwa042(m): 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
abbssx:
Is she lying though. Any Ghanaian lady should run away from Nigerian men if they do not want stories that touch lol. She is allowed to give her sisters advice besides i follow her on instagram and it's was a joke

Nigerians have no chill
so because we nigerians abuse each others on social media she to want to abuse nigerians too? Ghana person to abuse naija person?

1 Like

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by mattsvibes: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
who u heelp
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by Jay1988: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
midehi2:
they have dealt with her clit grin ....my nigeria man is cool, she should target her shoot well cheesy
e be like say u don enjoy Nigerian Men oooh
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by nonjebose(m): 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
[quote author=abbssx post=48962712]Is she lying though. Any Ghanaian lady should run away from Nigerian men if they do not want stories that touch lol. She is allowed to give her sisters advice besides i follow her on instagram and it's was a joke

Nigerians have no chill[/quote
Expensive joke at a time when it is difficult for Nigerian guys to smile talkless of laughing at a very good joke, lol. When guys flood here, I will only hope she is not on this forum
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by inme: 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
She want to be popular.

Madam go sell bread first
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by walosky(m): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
midehi2:
they have dealt with her clit grin ....my nigeria man is cool, she should target her shoot well cheesy
see as she dry like Shaka Zulu
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by samhay: 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
She looks beta in dat mirror wit dat horn head sef Dan real life
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by MielBaker(m): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
I guess she fell victim of a Naija demon. It's her destiny.
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
Acepen:
Na only me notice say her reflection for her right look like ape?mhen...make i just roll by.
hahahahahahahahaha grin grin so no be only me see am? Ogo imado cheesy , o ri bi nkan tan fi n sa aso ni North( looks like Wt the northerners use for drying cloth) , egungun bogo ( bony structure), oponu apoda, ajantiele, akidanidani ; angry.angry. At least she now knows our women love us and don't joke with us. Omo i rankiran
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by batstan(m): 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
grin grin grin
Nigeria is a Mafia organisation, I swear. Come for us you DIE, Not even when we are fighting between ourselves, Leave us we continue our ethno/religious crisis, That's the cycle.

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by IceDude(m): 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
but she has a beautiful body smiley at least there's something beautiful about her smiley
Walai u can lie for Africa!....Whats beautiful abt her. That b!tch isnt even qualified to be a village model. I cant lash this kinda girl, not even in my dream. *spit*
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by nonjebose(m): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
abbssx:

She has a right and she was giving it to Ghanaians so why are Nigerians getting upset. She never said Nigerian women don't date nigerian men or foreign women should not date Nigerian men. She said Ghanaian women and she is not the first to say this
Don't mind any of those friends, they are not telling you the truth. We are good from Bayo, Emeka, Musa, Akpos, to Orits. Them girls don't want you to compete with us

1 Like

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by brain247(m): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
see her body like firewood,I pity the guy wey dey chop this thing,him d**k go don get bandage around am,because of the bone wey dey her p*****y
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by V0lv0(f): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
She is a Ghanaian American model and it's not a surprise that nigerians find her ugly. She is dark skin and has natural hair and the average nigerian is obssessed with oyinbos and bleaching.

You don't even have to date nigerian men to know they are a no go area. She is right and she is just saying what every sensible ghanaian girl knows.

Just like you have an opinion, she also has an opinion.

Black beauty

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by Fact007(m): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bad mood for her...she go be like I don f**k up...I for abuse Kenya men embarassed

1 Like

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by PMONEY6: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
substandard girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog / Hauwa Atiku-UwaisTo Reconcile DJ Cuppy And Zlatan Ibile / D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.