Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" (52742 Views)

Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot / Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 / Ghanaian Actress Andrea Owusu Clapsback At Fan Who Asked Why She Was Half Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by montezz(f): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
abbssx:

No it makes them look childish and distasteful. Grown adults acting like hooligans. Someone makes a joke and even admits to it but still grown ass adults feel they need to insult her, her looks like she created herself and even other innocent ghanaians. Afterwards they will ask themselves why people hate them. I can't gel with such people
Kikikikikikikikikiki. Madam cow,cry me a river!
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by abbssx(f): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
stabbo:

You can't gel with Nigerians yet you're registered on a Nigerian blog whining about Nigerian men lol.. ghanaians and their obsession with Nigerians smh, it seems you guys think you can usurp Nigeria by bad mouthing us and destroying whatever reputation we may have. I've been quite a few places and know that people LOVE Nigerians, only miserable nonentities like you go around thrash talking like you're saints...abeg GERARAHIERE MHEN!

I cant gel with such people does not meam every nigerian. I have some nigerian friends as i mentioned before and they are not insultive, uncouth etc

I was searching for african forums when i came upon this site. Common sense should tell you that if i hated nigerians then i would not be on this site.

Ghanaians are not obssesed with Nigerians but its rather the other way around. You constantly blogging about us and making topics about us. Who honestly cares what someone jokingly said about nigerian men yet to you guys it's like some big prized speech.

The problem with you guys is that you love making fun of other africans but when they do the same then you cry wolf. You guys love to dish out but can't receive what you give

Nobody is destroying your reputation. You guys are doing a pretty darn good job by yourself so stop trying to blame other countries for your inadequacies. From Ghana to Kenya, to Indonesia,Uk everywhere same story. Once you people change or bring the rotten eggs into order nobody can talk trash about you.

Always playing the victim card.
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by abbssx(f): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
montezz:

Kikikikikikikikikiki. Madam cow,cry me a river!
lol the only cow i see is displayed on ur profile pic undecided
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by V0lv0(f): 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
montezz:

Why are you so pained Na wa o.

Pained how lol?
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by montezz(f): 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
abbssx:
lol the only cow i see is dusplayed on ur profile pic undecided
Lmao. Only cows wears nose rings(in naija).
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by iamord(m): 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
socrates007:
Nigerians are very patriot people.we may fight among each other but we have one good vision of a better country we are all hoping for.this maggot earth worm won enter us like say we no be anything .She don recieve bashing of her life.Thank u very much by beloveth people of the federal republic of Nigeria.
But the irony is that issues that make you fight with foreigners is meagre, irrelevant and brings no positive impact, as compared to your internal fights which you're supposed to pay more attention to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by abbssx(f): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
montezz:

If people have time to be putting nose rings on cows in nigeria then the country is even worse than i envisioned. Wonders shall never end grin grin

1 Like

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by socrates007: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
iamord:
But the irony is that issues that make you fight with foreigners is meagre, irrelevant and brings no positive impact, as compared to your internal fights which you're supposed to pay more attention to
that is how we roll.ok !.Tell me which country u are from mr busy body.make i show u the way u take enter the forum

1 Like

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by V0lv0(f): 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
socrates007:

that is how we roll.ok !.Tell me which country u are from mr busy body.make i show u the way u take enter the forum

Typical answer.i was waiting for this. Why you in our forum bla bla. Why are you guys in our country?
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by iamord(m): 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
humilitypays:
What's that thing on your nose? Hmmm, ladies be destroying their body in the name of fashion. Even Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, et al no put nose ring, sighs

For your info, no serious-minded Nigerian guy in his right senses will take u to his parents with that cow nose ring, ladies learn!!!
Dude did you just try to make sense Because you don't like nose ring does not give you the right to use your ideologies to Condemn her, abi she beg you say make you carry am go see your Mama ni? , it's an age old tradition that's a symbol of wealth, expresses cultural values or a decoration to enhance appearance that has never gone out of style for those that know how to wear it well, so if above all you see in her that's the only thing you can pick then you're on a long thing.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by montezz(f): 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
abbssx:

If people have time to be putting nose rings on cows in nigeria then the country is even worse than i envisioned. Wonders shall never end grin grin
Marketing strategy. U beta come make herdsmen put you where you belong.
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by socrates007: 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
V0lv0:

Typical answer.i was waiting for this. Why you in our forum bla bla. Why are you guys in our country?
which of ur country.well if u are a ghanian ask ur people,why do many of u wish u are nigerians.they are more ghanian here than nigerian in ur country
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by iamord(m): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
V0lv0:
I should have known better to first validate this hokas pocus story than believe this knowing that Nigerian bloggers love making up fake stuff.

I found no such ish on snapchat and its only this nigerian link that is reporting this story.

Nigerian bloggers should be careful of their fake stories before one day they get sued for defamation of character. Going to send her this link. Rubbish ppl

Nigerian bloggers can lie for Africa.. It comes out natural grin

1 Like

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by V0lv0(f): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
iamord:

Exactly. Its something that i dunno whether i should find amusing or dusturbing. These same idiots and name checkers say the most fckd up things about each other. The only time they can get along and get together is not for a good reason like fighting their corrupt politicians but to insult other countries and they are proud of this.

Instead of tackling tribalism and worrying about important things they are here killing themselves over something one ghanaian girl jokingly said. Wow wow wow. I dunno why i sometimes get surprised. Why wont they hate others when they hate themselves. All they do is bash and insult, if not themselves then others.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by iamord(m): 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
Cubeet2:
Its Only in Ghana you see Dark Grasshoppers.
is this the part that we laugh....
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by V0lv0(f): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
socrates007:

which of ur country.well if u are a ghanian ask ur people,why do many of u wish u are nigerians.they are more ghanian here than nigerian in ur country

No Ghanaian wishes they are nigerians. Its only nigerians that think others wish to be them. What possible reason would we want or benefit from being nigerian tell me? Cos i can can mention thousands of reasons why not. Lol there are more Ghanaians in Nigeria what a joke. The highest population of nigerians outside of nigeria in africa is Ghana and from the last stats i saw i believe third in world. The highest population of Ghanaians outside of Ghana is in South Africa. They are 5 million if not more Nigerians in Ghana while there are about 20 000 -40000 Ghanaians (and am being generous) in nigeria. So clearly you can not even compare the two

1 Like

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by socrates007: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
V0lv0:

who will live in ur hell hole of a country.I was there sometimes ago.infact i lives around palladium in accra.ur women and girls would nt let me rest.In the bus when i talk they all look at me as if am from another Planet and beg for my contact .my friend took me to one of ur three. universities the ladies are fighting each other.because. of fine boy.i have to leave because nigeria is far better than that hell
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by iamord(m): 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
montezz:

But you are de repping cynthia Morgan and a host of others. Not cool

1 Like

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by BABANGBALI: 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bonga fish from Ghana. Who wan fok dis kind black toto?
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by iamord(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
socrates007:

Dude chill... Your blabbing is only making money for seun

1 Like

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by socrates007: 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
iamord:
Dude chill... Your blabbing is only making money for seun
and u what is ur verbal diarrhea doing for the dude

1 Like

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by V0lv0(f): 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by V0lv0(f): 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
socrates007:

who will live in ur hell hole of a country.I was there sometimes ago.infact i lives around palladium in accra.ur women and girls would nt let me rest.In the bus when i talk they all look at me as if am from another Planet and beg for my contact .my friend took me to one of ur three. universities the ladies are fighting each other.because. of fine boy.i have to leave because nigeria is far better than that hell

Its a hellhole but 5 million of you are living there. Its a hellhole but many of you are running there. More peace, more order, better electricity etc etc. So are nigerians so foolish that they are living in hell or running to our "hell hole". Every time a nigerian is not happy about their country they always mention running to Ghana. What about benin, cameroon or togo. Nobody is forcing you to come to Ghana. Infact ghana is becoming to overcrowded so you are doing us a favour the more you people stay in Nigeria. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by iamord(m): 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
socrates007:

and u what is ur verbal diarrhea doing for the dude
actually it's what it does to you cos you all whined up.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
JiggamanGh:

Me a Nigerian I beg. Ghana true n true. Luv the country and people to death.

Through and through
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by montezz(f): 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
iamord:
But you are de repping cynthia Morgan and a host of others. Not cool
Like Nigerians Neva scold those ones bfr? Lol.
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by iamord(m): 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
V0lv0:

Exactly. Its something that i dunno whether i should find amusing or dusturbing. These same idiots and name checkers say the most fckd up things about each other. The only time they can get along and get together is not for a good reason like fighting their corrupt politicians but to insult other countries and they are proud of this.

Instead of tackling tribalism and worrying about important things they are here killing themselves over something one ghanaian girl jokingly said. Wow wow wow. I dunno why i sometimes get surprised. Why wont they hate others when they hate themselves. All they do is bash and insult, if not themselves then others.
lol. You've seen that name checker stuff too?? grin grin they look like ginuea pigs... It just goes to show the amount of toddlers and wanksters on here. They forget that outside they are considered one nation.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by socrates007: 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
V0lv0:

No Ghanaian wishes they are nigerians. Its only nigerians that think others wish to be them. What possible reason would we want or benefit from being nigerian tell me? Cos i can can mention thousands of reasons why not. Lol there are more Ghanaians in Nigeria what a joke. The highest population of nigerians outside of nigeria in africa is Ghana and from the last stats i saw i believe third in world. The highest population of Ghanaians outside of Ghana is in South Africa. They are 5 million if not more Nigerians in Ghana while there are about 20 000 -40000 Ghanaians (and am

That ur stat is for ur own consuption.when nigerians travel they document their entry properly with the relevant authorities .but most ghanian here live as fugitives they never have proper documents.don't worry the second ghana mustgo will soon take effect

being generous) in nigeria. So clear
ly you ceven compare the two
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by iamord(m): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
montezz:

Like Nigerians Neva scold those ones bfr? Lol.
On the contrary I know she created the buzz of those olosho styled red hairs and nose ring you see amongst Nigerian ladies

1 Like

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by stabbo: 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
abbssx:

I cant gel with such people does not meam every nigerian. I have some nigerian friends as i mentioned before and they are not insultive, uncouth etc

I was searching for african forums when i came upon this site. Common sense should tell you that if i hated nigerians then i would not be on this site.

Ghanaians are not obssesed with Nigerians but its rather the other way around. You constantly blogging about us and making topics about us. Who honestly cares what someone jokingly said about nigerian men yet to you guys it's like some big prized speech.

The problem with you guys is that you love making fun of other africans but when they do the same then you cry wolf. You guys love to dish out but can't receive what you give

Nobody is destroying your reputation. You guys are doing a pretty darn good job by yourself so stop trying to blame other countries for your inadequacies. From Ghana to Kenya, to Indonesia,Uk everywhere same story. Once you people change or bring the rotten eggs into order nobody can talk trash about you.

Always playing the victim card.

If you're looking for an African forum you can go on ghanaweb instead of insulting Nigerians. If you had any common sense yourself you will know that there are good and bad people in every country, I personally don't have to take responsibility or insults for the misdeeds of another Nigerian.. is ghana crime free or any better than Nigeria? If you truly have Nigerian friends who are not insulting, then you are a damn hypocrite and a liar with no integrity for saying stupid things like you can't gel with "such people" (referring to us). You are hardly relevant dear no one "constantly" makes topics about you, ghana topics don't make up to 0.1% of all stories on nairaland..besides don't ghanaweb publish stories about Nigeria too? How many times do Nigerians come to insult ghana on ghanaweb? You're not even that relevant sef.

Do you ghanaians take it lightly when we make fun of you? Don't you go around hollering like castrated monkeys when a Nigeria dares to say something about you? The difference is your people choose to bitterly peddle negativity and stereotypes about Nigerians on purpose, you are clearly intimidated by us and feel the need to badmouth us to feel better about your miserable lives. Despite our challenges and so called "reputation", Nigerians are still more prominent and successful than ghanaians anywhere in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by socrates007: 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
iamord:
actually it's what it does to you cos you all whined up.
What is this wannabe saying.read what u have posted slowly and u will realized how dumb and empty u sound.abi u zika bite ur mama before them born u ni
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by V0lv0(f): 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
@stabbo she doesn't have to go anywhere. When all nigerians leave Ghana then you can talk about Ghanaians leaving this forum, a forum which you didnt create and have no say about. The owner is making money from us too being here and has not told us to go. When you create your own forum that is when you will have the audacity to talk about people going to other forums.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM / Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) / Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.