Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" (52749 Views)

Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot / Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 / Ghanaian Actress Andrea Owusu Clapsback At Fan Who Asked Why She Was Half Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by Efewestern: 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
abbssx:

My friend who told you that your opinion matters to me? Its my body and my face and i can do what i want. The nose ring is even the removable ones besides i ain't checking for you or nigerian men so you can shove your info up ur ass cheesy

Not upto to our standard .. Try again later ...
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by V0lv0(f): 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
I should have known better to first validate this hokas pocus story than believe this knowing that Nigerian bloggers love making up fake stuff.

I found no such ish on snapchat and its only this nigerian link that is reporting this story.

Nigerian bloggers should be careful of their fake stories before one day they get sued for defamation of character. Going to send her this link. Rubbish ppl
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by JiggamanGh: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
V0lv0:
She is a Ghanaian American model and it's not a surprise that nigerians find her ugly. She is dark skin and has natural hair and the average nigerian is obssessed with oyinbos and bleaching.

You don't even have to date nigerian men to know they are a no go area. She is right and she is just saying what every sensible ghanaian girl knows.

Just like you have an opinion, she also has an opinion.

Black beauty

Most Ghanaian parents don't want their sons dating Nigerians let alone daughters. I don't see anything wrong with what she said. Nigerians have bad reputation everywhere they go

Their insult better be limited to the girl in question if they dare bring other Ghanaians into it I will deal with them.

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by V0lv0(f): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
JiggamanGh:

Most Ghanaian parents don't want their sons dating Nigerians let alone daughters.
This is so true lol i have personally been told not to bring certain ppl home ever lipsrsealed
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by JiggamanGh: 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
NigerDeltan:

Nxt tym you want to post this trash here pls kindly wait till mid night

The truth hurts, Nigerians are obsessed with bleach girls and white women. No wonder Nigerians are number bleachers in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by JiggamanGh: 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
socrates007:
Nigerians are very patriot people.we may fight among each other but we have one good vision of a better country we are all hoping for.this maggot earth worm won enter us like say we no be anything .She don recieve bashing of her life.Thank u very much by beloveth people of the federal republic of Nigeria.

What did you get from bashing her? You only made her more famous. Stupid things

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by abbssx(f): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
Efewestern:

Not upto to our standard .. Try again later ...

Try again for where
Please stop flattering yourself
I have never tried and never will. Becoming a lesbian is even more probably than that. So save your standards for women who care smiley

1 Like

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by NigerDeltan(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
JiggamanGh:

The truth hurts, Nigerians are obsessed with bleach girls and white women. No wonder Nigerians are number bleachers in the world.

You wish you are a nigerian grin

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by NigerDeltan(m): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
abbssx:

Try again for where
Please stop flattering yourself
I have never tried and never will. Becoming a lesbian is even more probably than that. So save your standards for women who care smiley

Smh!
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by JiggamanGh: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
humilitypays:
I laugh so hard whenever I see Nigerian ladies defend Nigerian men in international fight like this cheesy, shows that nothing like your sister, we love u Nigerian ladies no matter what we say about you ladies kiss

Nigerian men will never defend their ladies though.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by Berbierklaus(f): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
Twaci:
The mirror contours though cheesy
Blood of Jeremiah,I had to go check again

this is not good gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by NigerDeltan(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
V0lv0:
I should have known better to first validate this hokas pocus story than believe this knowing that Nigerian bloggers love making up fake stuff.

I found no such ish on snapchat and its only this nigerian link that is reporting this story.

Nigerian bloggers should be careful of their fake stories before one day they get sued for defamation of character. Going to send her this link. Rubbish ppl

Useless craw craw ashhole

1 Like

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by Dreyl(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
cocoama:
But why are nigerians getting upset. You people hate ghanaians so why should you care if a ghanaian warns fellow ghanaians to stay away from nigerians? Shouldn't you be happy? At least she came out to say it and is not pretending or hiding like some fake people out there. Trust me she is not the first to say this and there is truth to it.

This has gone way out of control and what she said is much better than what some other women are saying about nigerians on social media
And who cares what they say about us, i know a lot of folks envy us because of our handsomeness, straight to the point and sedulousness, which most peeps lack and besides we don't despise ghanians, we love you all, my pop employed a lot of ghanians those times that things were hard and ur country economy was in recession and sinking deep. We are the best in africa, take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by JiggamanGh: 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
Litmus:
There is a possibility that she has never dated a Nigerian guy before but wanted to court controversy in order to further publicize herself. The Nigerian presence on social media is huge and no publicity is bad publicity to a certain type of media narcissists. Well brought up Nigerian men are brainwashed from young to play the role of good husband . We are brought up to take care of our wives and children to the best of our abilities, brought up to play the bread winner role and brought up to feel that a failed marriage emasculates us. For some of these reasons, Nigerian men make ideal husbands and women from other cultures give Nigerian men the praise due and this widespread acts as further encouragement to Nigerian men. Of course, this aura of the Nigerian man as potential good partners rankles with a certain Ghana narrative, which has strove for a long time now to have people everywhere despise Nigerians. So, just as a European with Indian friends very rarely like blacks, so too do people who have Ghana friends and like Ghana culture vary rarely like Nigerians.

In summery therefor, i view this model as probably trying to kill two birds with one stone. Firstly, she intended to gain further publicity with this notorious comment and secondly, destroy the image of Nigerian men as husband/boyfriend material before the eyes of the world.

On the other hand, as this is Niraraland, the story probably has K-legs and we should wait for the eventual truth in future days grin

What the fork is this little nigglet talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by V0lv0(f): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
JiggamanGh:

I am telling you. They prefer those fat white grannies. The way they worship non blacks is insane. Being light or white is like achieving status quo.

Truth is they have a bad reputation everywhere they go. As my Southie friend says" a nigerian man is every woman's man. If you date one just know that you will never be the only one grin
Thank god for Ghanaian men. You are more than enough.
A nigerian guy friend of mine actually told me that all nigerians are bad. I was even telling him how can you say that, perhaps the ones in SA are bad but it doesn't mean all. He said my dear all are bad even in nigeria. Lol he himself is a church rat but the things he does outside of church...

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by JiggamanGh: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
NigerDeltan:

You wish you are a nigerian grin

Me a Nigerian I beg. Ghana true n true. Luv the country and people to death.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by Ironi: 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
Why are Nigerians so dumb, always talking about complexion and somebody being dark or black as if you flat-nose-sooty-face Bantus are white or light skin or some'n.

The fact that you bleach yourself does not make you light skined or mixed race if that's what you want to be. You are the same flat-nose-sooty-face Bantu, something you'll be forever. Get over it.

What an inferiority complex nation.

Damn!!

4 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by V0lv0(f): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
NigerDeltan:

Useless craw craw ashhole

Lol is that the best you got? Don't you have people to kidnap or whatever you Niger Deltans do undecided
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by almustopha82(m): 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
I no fit laugh i beg if they dash our gate man am very sure e go reject am
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by MamaletASO: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
Oh!
She is a Ghanian.. Bullsh*t.. They were not well brought up by their mothers...

Maybe a Naija guy has chook BOTTLe of STAR inside her P*ussy..
Afteral its money all ghanian girls need.. If u like tell them to f*ck ur dog..as long as u give them money..dey will f*ck ur dog...
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by NigerDeltan(m): 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
V0lv0:

Lol is that the best you got? Don't you have people to kidnap or whatever you Niger Deltans do undecided

Stale!
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by NigerDeltan(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ironi:
Why are Nigerians so dumb, always talking about complexion and somebody being dark or black as if you flat-nose-sooty-face Bantus are white or light skin or some'n.

The fact that you bleach yourself does not make you light skined or mixed race if that's what you want to be. You are the same flat-nose-sooty-face Bantu, something you'll be forever. Get over it.

What an inferiority complex nation.

Damn!!

grin grin fanny. Reaaaaaal fanny smh!
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by V0lv0(f): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
I just spoke to her
She said it was a joke which she even admitted and people have taken this way over board. She has so many nigerian friends and they all know how she is and they joke alot.
She is quite shocked cos she has never experienced this side of Nigerians.

Nigerians have been insulting her on her page( not surprised as it's your typical barbaric behaviour)

I told her to ignore you fools and block you.truth is nigerians love to throw jabs at Ghanaians but we laugh and get over it and even when we give back we dont go on peoples page and personally attack them. Come on really now.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by V0lv0(f): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
Like her before i came on this site i had favorable impression on Nigerians but after getting to know the true average rude, bitter, insultive, xenophobic and uncouth nigerian my impression changed forever.

They are many good Ghanaians out there some who even like and love you but the numbers are dwidling faster and faster

If Ghanaians were not peaceful we would have probably kicked ur ungrateful criminal ass out of our country.

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by socrates007: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
JiggamanGh:

u should have directed that question to her not me.if her relationship with her Nigeria bf had been blissful ,she wouldn't. have said anything about .all she would have done is to shield other gals away from him.but because the table turned around she want to drag every ghanian girls into her matter.idiot things
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by abbssx(f): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
JiggamanGh:

No it makes them look childish and distasteful. Grown adults acting like hooligans. Someone makes a joke and even admits to it but still grown ass adults feel they need to insult her, her looks like she created herself and even other innocent ghanaians. Afterwards they will ask themselves why people hate them. I can't gel with such people
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by saintsylve(m): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
Geese! Nigerians are not smiling o especially the guy who says "maybe your cervical bone dey hit him pr. K abi you wan injure am?

Chai, see washing of life, so the girl na boony extra.
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by Cubeet2: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
Its Only in Ghana you see Dark Grasshoppers.
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by Cubeet2: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
She Deleted the Post with Shame, when she could no longer stand the Heat. Smello Oshi, ti ko ni okpolo rara. Onye Ara
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by stabbo: 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
abbssx:

No it makes them look childish and distasteful. Grown adults acting like hooligans. Someone makes a joke and even admits to it but still grown ass adults feel they need to insult her, her looks like she created herself and even other innocent ghanaians. Afterwards they will ask themselves why people hate them. I can't gel with such people

You can't gel with Nigerians yet you're registered on a Nigerian blog whining about Nigerian men lol.. ghanaians and their obsession with Nigerians smh, it seems you guys think you can usurp Nigeria by bad mouthing us and destroying whatever reputation we may have. I've been quite a few places and know that people LOVE Nigerians, only miserable nonentities like you go around thrash talking like you're saints...abeg GERARAHIERE MHEN!

5 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by iamord(m): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Nigerian guys are 100 grin kiss
Between me and to u... We both know you have reservations 😉

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by montezz(f): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
V0lv0:
I just spoke to her
She said it was a joke which she even admitted and people have taken this way over board. She has so many nigerian friends and they all know how she is and they joke alot.
She is quite shocked cos she has never experienced this side of Nigerians.

Nigerians have been insulting her on her page( not surprised as it's your typical barbaric behaviour)

I told her to ignore you fools and block you.truth is nigerians love to throw jabs at Ghanaians but we laugh and get over it and even when we give back we dont go on peoples page and personally attack them. Come on really now.
Why are you so pained Na wa o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response / Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.