Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,975 members, 7,952,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea (42619 Views)

Buhari Angry As El-Rufai's Action Dents Tinubu's Peace Moves - Independent.ng / President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides / SCANDAL! Buhari Using Boko Haram Funds To Fight Political Enemies - US, UK Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by yeyeboi(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by Bgorgeous: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
Heads really has to start rolling for things to start working properly
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by excel4us: 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Justiyke4u:
Akuko
AKUKO UWA
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by Akinaukwa: 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Unfortunate pilgrims. Anyway, still good they die at the holy land cos in Saudi it is a death penalty if caught.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by sammyj: 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Kwarans are no longer fulani's and now Yoruba's because some of them smuggled drugs to Saudi Arabia. You guys don't seems to amase me. angry
splenzard:
I don't know of any government could be any dumber. why not caution the smugglers?

although our borders are porous, have you tried putting infrastructures in place for NDLEA and they refuse to use them?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by KwaraRat: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by AuroraB(f): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
Keneking:
Nonsense anger
I see you no longer scream 'Jonathan' on every thread . You are rocking this Change gaan grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by AuroraB(f): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
chiedu7:
Maybe Allah wan get high grin

PS
MOD no ban me oh,
When dem y yab Jesus una no ban dem. smiley
Sekem cool grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by tundexijim(m): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
Noneroone:
So igbos must be executed while govenment must help to cover up same crime when committed by other tribes.

Let me see afonja who will call Igbos drug peddler again. Nonsense

Victim victim all the time. that's the card Ibos know how to play best. What does probing Ndlea has to do with covering up the criminals. Abi se na Nigeria govt dey execute ur hardworking brothers ni.. I tire for una o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by kabrud: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
chiedu7:
Maybe Allah wan get high grin

PS
MOD no ban me oh,
When dem y yab Jesus una no ban dem. smiley
I can assure u that no single muslim has ever and will ever say anything derogatory against Jesus Christ cos his prophethood is well captured in the muslim Holy Book. Muslims don't play with divinity the way u just did and let me tell u, the word 'Allah' is an Arabic word meaning God. So continue with ur blasphemy in the name of provoking the muslims and I wish u the best of whatever u deserve by ur sayings and actions.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by KwaraRat: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
Buhari will not be appealing to the Saudi govt on behalf of the kwararats arrested for drug trafficking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
dearsly:
Islam is bad!...Buhari the General Cassandra is worse! lipsrsealed

B4 quoting me rem d pix below describes ya
pls be more sensible next time!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by condomuser: 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
I thought I saw "Buhari traffic drugs to Saudi Arabia".
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by Ajimight(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
na boys way der high na him NDLEA go dey flex power. Abeg anybody to connent me a neat druglord abeg help me 4get those NDLEA they be child play any where u want d sruf to land it will get even if want it Heaven i rather die a YOUNG RICH BOY then to die a OLD POOR MAN please me
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by Forwetinnah: 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
What are the names of the drug smugglers o!! If na Ekeledichukwu abi na Nnamdi, we no for hear word! Now the culprits are the tribes in Aso Rock. .everything is hush hush!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
dearsly:
Islam is bad!...Buhari the General Cassandra is worse! lipsrsealed

B4 quoting me rem d pix below describes ya
I dont blame your stupidity angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by kabrud: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
KwaraRat:

Allah does not translate to the Arabic word God.

Allah is the name of one of many polythesist pagan deities.
What is the Arabic word for God?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
martineinstein:
its seems u are dumber dan FG.do u think drug peddlers use seaport or border?...NDLEA assists dem in traffiking with huge money in return

when I say border, I mean airports Sir.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by Larwin(m): 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
Change everywhere
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by rhektor(m): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
BeClever:
I don't think Yorubas are Muslims because of the promised eternal 72virgins.. ..They prefer their's right here on earth...

Quick cash guarantees quicker virgins!

Who heavenly virgins epp? Abegi bring them here on earth grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by bethyz(m): 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
Buhari is reacting because he is Muslim. On all the atrocities happening where people are waiting to hear himsay somthing. Now he is talking because Muslims like him are involved . Continue ooo. Favoritism. I blame the people shouting said Buhari. Na suffer head go deal with all of you.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by siraj1402(m): 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
joe4real12:
Na NDLEA carry the drug ni
No but they really compromised.If you were there, you will appreciate what I'm saying. Just because of money given the NDLEA by those sent the pilgrims on an errand, they forgot the right thing to be done which eventually lead to their arrest where no one will compromise.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by rhektor(m): 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
DevilhimseIf:

otu nne i

Why the cursing word?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by DevilhimseIf: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
[s]
tundexijim:

Victim victim all the time. that's the card Ibos know how to play best. What does probing Ndlea has to do with covering up the criminals. Abi se na Nigeria govt dey execute ur hardworking brothers ni.. I tire for una o
[/s]
shatap afonjas are drug peddlers

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by DevilhimseIf: 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
waiting for modath and co

afonjas dey develop Saudi Arabia grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by AnanseK(m): 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
Noneroone:
So igbos must be executed while govenment must help to cover up same crime when committed by other tribes.

Let me see afonja who will call Igbos drug peddler again. Nonsense

But igbos are deep in drug business for any world government to do anything. The executed criminals are buried as heroes in IPOB land.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari To Drop Lai Mohammad As Information Minister - TheImpulseNG / NIPOST To Issue Passport And Driver’s Licence / Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.