Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea (42436 Views)

Buhari Angry As El-Rufai's Action Dents Tinubu's Peace Moves - Independent.ng / President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides / SCANDAL! Buhari Using Boko Haram Funds To Fight Political Enemies - US, UK Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by Lilimax(f): 7:05am On Aug 21, 2016
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]
shatap and carry your cone head out of here tongue
As in Opiolo mango... smiley
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by yordha(m): 7:12am On Aug 21, 2016
BeClever:
I don't think Yorubas are Muslims because of the promised eternal 72virgins.. ..They prefer their's right here on earth...

Quick cash guarantees quicker virgins!

bro, but kwara is a multi-ethnic state, there are also Nupe, Baruba, Fulani etc
So having a yoruba majority is not enough reason to conclude that the culprits are ''Afonjas''
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by ibraz01: 7:13am On Aug 21, 2016
martineinstein:
its seems u are dumber dan FG.do u think drug peddlers use seaport or border?...NDLEA assists dem in traffiking with huge money in return
How u take know if ur generation no dey involves in hard drug business ? Senseless human being
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by EzeNri(m): 7:14am On Aug 21, 2016
kabrud:

I can assure u that no single muslim has ever and will ever say anything derogatory against Jesus Christ cos his prophethood is well captured in the muslim Holy Book. Muslims don't play with divinity the way u just did and let me tell u, the word 'Allah' is an Arabic word meaning God. So continue with ur blasphemy in the name of provoking the muslims and I wish u the best of whatever u deserve by ur sayings and actions.
U need to be schooled. The word Al'lah means (the God). Illah is the Arabic word for God. Mohammed corrupted it into one word.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by EzeNri(m): 7:19am On Aug 21, 2016
Reporting from the Holy City of Nri.

Name checking sequence initiated...

Command completed

Crime: Drug peddling
Area of operation: Saudi Arabia
Punishement: beheading

Application Closed
Thank you

I thought they say only SE do drugs. Anyway, we still know the National Drug OverLord. I no call name ooh.

***runs out of thread, covering my head with shield***

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by kabrud: 7:30am On Aug 21, 2016
EzeNri:

U need to be schooled. The word Al'lah means (the God). Illah is the Arabic word for God. Mohammed corrupted it into one word.
What is this one saying? Okay, based on my response, go and continue insulting 'the God'.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by DeRay98(m): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2016
cococandy:
He's angry because Muslims were involved.

I wonder how our young people think nowadays.
If he didn't take against his people for disgracing Nig you people will say he let them go because na him people.
He has take a drastic action against his people una dey for am.
If he has taken action against the Igbos traffickers in Asia una go say why only una?
See how hatred has screwed your minds up just because you must find faults against the objects of your hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by DeRay98(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2016
bethyz:
Buhari is reacting because he is Muslim. On all the atrocities happening where people are waiting to hear himsay somthing. Now he is talking because Muslims like him are involved . Continue ooo. Favoritism. I blame the people shouting said Buhari. Na suffer head go deal with all of you.

I wonder how our young people think nowadays.
If he didn't take against his people for disgracing Nig you people will say he let them go because na him people.
He has take a drastic action against his people una dey for am.
If he has taken action against the Igbos traffickers in Asia una go say why only una?
See how hatred has screwed your minds up just because you must find faults against the objects of your hatred.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by chineloSA(f): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2016
Angry that he is embarrassed in front of his God's Arabs.

Nigerians traffick drugs to China, India, SA, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand etc.

Why does this particular incident bother him this much, when he has not been bothered by those recently caught in India?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by babestella: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2016
The brukutu sipping donkey actually wanted the NDLEA to cover up this report, but he does not understand that this is Saudi and not an extension of northern Nigerian caliphate where you order government officials around just because you are the president.

They will be prosecuted in Saudi and beheaded, that's the penalty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by EzeNri(m): 7:48am On Aug 21, 2016
kabrud:

What is this one saying? Okay, based on my response, go and continue insulting 'the God'.
The god (al'lah) is an ancient Arabic god. I have got no business with him. Al'lat was his consort. Both were part of the 360 gods and goddesses in Arabia.

Do ur research well.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by babestella: 7:49am On Aug 21, 2016
chineloSA:
Angry that he is embarrassed in front of his God's Arabs.

Nigerians traffick drugs to China, India, SA, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand etc.

Why does this particular incident bother him this much, when he has not been bothered by those recently caught in India?

The kunu sipping goat doesn't want the report out in the open, he wants everyone to continue to think that his ground-head hitting northern brothers and sisters are "saints" and can never do wrong as the Southerners in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by kabrud: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2016
EzeNri:

The god (al'lah) is an ancient Arabic god. I have got no business with him. Al'lat was his consort. Both were part of the 360 gods and goddesses in Arabia.

Do ur research well.
Okay, we muslims worship the Almighty Allah. Our Holy Book remains what it is and we don't REVISE it. We don't worship god. You may ask ur Hausa speaking christian brethren what they call Allah. Bye.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by BeClever: 8:13am On Aug 21, 2016
yordha:

bro, but kwara is a multi-ethnic state, there are also Nupe, Baruba, Fulani etc
So having a yoruba majority is not enough reason to conclude that the culprits are ''Afonjas''

Are you saying Kwara is a NO man's land too?
I think it belongs to Yorubas..

Why are you saying this? So you only want to leave Yorubas with Osun, which is for sale now on OLX..
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by BeClever: 8:17am On Aug 21, 2016
eminikansoso:

Aturu Igbo

Name calling won't solve this your painment...

Lagoon is a great antidote. ..take a walk and thank me later..

EWEDU gobbler!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by BeClever: 8:21am On Aug 21, 2016
colbankz:
in a nutshell wat ar tryin 2 say

In a nutshell?

I was saying their type of Islam is fake! #FAKE!!
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by Bimpe29: 10:37am On Aug 21, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by neocortex: 10:59am On Aug 21, 2016
siraj1402:
No but they really compromised.If you were there, you will appreciate what I'm saying. Just because of money given the NDLEA by those sent the pilgrims on an errand, they forgot the right thing to be done which eventually lead to their arrest where no one will compromise.

No matter how thorough NDLEA is , drugs will still be trafficked successfully.
Even advanced countries with necessary technologies are not able to stop
ALL traffickers.
Sometimes government wins and sometimes the traffickers win, that is the
reality.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by Ralphdan(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
martineinstein:
smh....do u think president have the right to do dat?if he did dat wont u call him a millitary man?

president doesnt make laws

Dont mind the dumb head.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by NICENEDU29: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mememan:
shocked

angry

What a shame cry

Drug trafficking to hajj

I KNOW IPOB MUST BE INVOLVED cheesy
Ntooo! O kwaala gi! So to you, IPOB members have now become indigenes of Kwara State? So IPOB members have become Kwara Muslims who go to Saudi Arabia for Muslim Pilgrimage just because drug trafficking is involved? My friend pls try to make use of your brain before you begin to talk trash because ignorance is a BIG disease. But continue.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by stevedre: 7:27am On Aug 22, 2016
martineinstein:
smh....do u think president have the right to do dat?if he did dat wont u call him a millitary man?

president doesnt make laws

Please ignore the kid in adult form. I wonder how nigeria can meet up with developed countries when people who reason like the person you quoted are growing in an alarming rate. You nailed it.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by Triple333: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Your are angry because they re not Igbos? Go away! Your ppl of the north has no reason to misbehave after the Northern leaders has taken away what belongs to us and given to them why d owners re d ppl suffering.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by Mememan: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2016
DevilhimseIf:

otu nne i
Wa shofo ni
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by DevilhimseIf: 11:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
Mememan:

Wa shofo ni
Buhari is a terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army / President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) / Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.