Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) (35573 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State(Photos) / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits President Buhari (Photos) / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by CltrAltDel: 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
[s]
onnenka:
I don't think some people will like this from Abdusalam .
[/s]
Grow up kid.......you guys always do this and later claim the victim[b][/b]
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by Spells(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
Together we can make Nigeria grow... I support What's Good.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by ultmatmus(m): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
ennyhola:
We started the peaceful walk on a light mood #savefunaab

We only blocked the road leading to school because a guy was axed down during THE course of the overnight robbery #savefunaab @channelstv

And we requested the commissioner of police audience because we need at least a police post here in funaab #Savefunaab @channelstv

And in the course of the peaceful walk without holding anything whatsoever,the police try to arrest one of us #SaveFunaab @channelstv

We restricted the arrest and the next thing he did was to cock his riffle and fired a bullet into his left eye #Savefunaab @channelstv

Wtf! The senior police officer was even laughing and was trying to fire another shot when the students advanced towards him #Savefunaab

Taiwo loose consciousness immediately and we all tot he died #SaveFunaab @channelstv

This made everybody to go haywire you killed someone and you can't even save him #Savefunaab @channelstv

The next thing the police did was to come back with two loaded van firing tear gas with bullets #SaveFunaab @channelstv

And this took place for hours and they later denied using ammunition #savefunaab @channelstv

I have the teargas pictures ,I have the bullet shell picture fired at taiwo #Savefunaab @channelstv

#FCM
#rebroadcast

embarassed
ennyhola:
We started the peaceful walk on a light mood #savefunaab

We only blocked the road leading to school because a guy was axed down during THE course of the overnight robbery #savefunaab @channelstv

And we requested the commissioner of police audience because we need at least a police post here in funaab #Savefunaab @channelstv

And in the course of the peaceful walk without holding anything whatsoever,the police try to arrest one of us #SaveFunaab @channelstv

We restricted the arrest and the next thing he did was to cock his riffle and fired a bullet into his left eye #Savefunaab @channelstv

Wtf! The senior police officer was even laughing and was trying to fire another shot when the students advanced towards him #Savefunaab

Taiwo loose consciousness immediately and we all tot he died #SaveFunaab @channelstv

This made everybody to go haywire you killed someone and you can't even save him #Savefunaab @channelstv

The next thing the police did was to come back with two loaded van firing tear gas with bullets #SaveFunaab @channelstv

And this took place for hours and they later denied using ammunition #savefunaab @channelstv

I have the teargas pictures ,I have the bullet shell picture fired at taiwo #Savefunaab @channelstv

#FCM
#rebroadcast

Let's just leave this matter into the hands of God to fight those gruesome guys till thunder strike all of them involved in the shooting of our dear taiwo....and after that they lied to cover-up the idiot that shot taiwo...without knowing that God is watching
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by ultmatmus(m): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
LoveMachine:
He always reminds me of black Santa with his snow beard. Shout out to Innoson. He's always doing it major major. Still waiting for him to release the new suv that looks like a gwagon

exactly what am thinking.........they said that their cheapest is 1.5 million naira....... i just pray that G-wagon look alike is not too expensive sha cos that's the one i would luke to buy......

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by LoveMachine(m): 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
ultmatmus:

exactly what am thinking.........they said that their cheapest is 1.5 million naira....... i just pray that G-wagon look alike is not too expensive sha cos that's the one i would luke to buy......

You aint never lied.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by mekuzi200: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
Wyttcat:
Gullibility on overdrive!

Abdusalami is an unofficial one man intelligence bureaucrat and he knows those cars are made in China only assembled in Nnewi just like we have all over Nigeria.

The man is probably spying to find where NDA and IPOB are hiding the taunted arms and missiles, throwing the best bones dogs love to eat at them only for them to swallow it hook line and sinker busting into usual Yakata dance moves after every chew and bark. grin grin Obo ngbo'bo g'ope grin grin I love Nigeria!
You dey craze. You no go kill person. grin grin grin
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by drss2(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
my pipul make una no mind abdusalam abubakar. him dey run errand for buari dullard to preach one nigeria dead gospel.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by Wyttcat: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
Na you craze pass oo!
mekuzi200:

You dey craze. You no go kill person. grin grin grin
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by akaleb2015(m): 3:43am On Dec 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Wetin general abdulsam abubakar dey find is he looking for?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by omonnakoda: 5:07am On Dec 06, 2022
mmb:
EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT IGBO, I LIKE AND SUPPORT THE IGBO RACE FOR BEING INDUSTRIOUS .
What is the evidence of Igbo industry here?
Dangote has established a refinery and cement business is that evidence of Hausa industry?

You are not being logical

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by Almaigaa: 6:13am On Dec 06, 2022
omonnakoda:
What is the evidence of Igbo industry here?
Dangote has established a refinery and cement business is that evidence of Hausa industry?

You are not being logical

The Igbo Boy wan Chest beat as usual. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents / Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East / Forgery: Saraki And Ekweremadu In The Dock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.