Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents (35539 Views)

Nigerian Military Recaptures Two More Communities From Boko Haram / Nigerian Military Recaptures Mubi / Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by Rikidony(m): 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
Dozens of Boko Haram insurgents were reportedly killed early Saturday morning in the fight for Abadam, Borno State, between Multi National Joint Task Force (MNJTF) and the terrorists.

Leadership recalls that town was captured last week despite the previously reached ceasefire agreement . At least 40 people were killed and many residents fled to the border communities in Niger Republic in fear for their lives.

However today, October 26, it was learnt from witnesses and security sources that no fewer than 24 insurgents were killed around Abadam as MNJTF soldiers had managed to reclaim Abadam.

The operation was successful due to the combined effort of the air and ground troops, the sources said. In the course of the air attack the most occupied Boko Haram spots of the town were shelled, following which the terrorists scampered into the bushes where they ran into the ambush of the ground troops.

The military source, who pleaded anonymity, confirmed the recapture saying: “We have triumphed against the terrorists and more progress is being made towards liberating towns and villages; I can guarantee you that Abadam is now secured.”

One of Abadam residents identified as Aliyu Goni also confirmed the information in a phone interview with the journalists:

“I saw many dead bodies as we were returning back to Abadam after the soldiers encouraged us to go back home. There were many corpses of the Boko Haram members in Arge ward where the leader of the Boko Haram that led the insurgents into Abadam was seen issuing orders.”

www.naij.com/311420-military-recapture-abadam-kill-dozens-of-boko-haram-insurgents.html

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by saintikechi(m): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
Kill them all

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by chidiebere2020(m): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
This blooood they are sharing there is Godooo!
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by papaejima1: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Good job

3 Likes

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by Rikidony(m): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
KUDOS TO THE MILITARY WE ARE SURELY WINNING THIS WAR LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA DEATH TO THE TERRORIST

GEJTILL2019 cool

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by justi4jesu(f): 5:39am On Oct 27, 2014
This is serious!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 27, 2014
This is war!
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 27, 2014
Rikidony:

WHEN ARE U HAVING SENSE undecided
from the look of things,he may never have it sad

6 Likes

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by priscaoge(f): 6:48am On Oct 27, 2014
Kill all of them sad

2 Likes

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by clean2: 7:02am On Oct 27, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die

25 Likes

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by omenka(m): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2014
Where is the ceasefire

3 Likes

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by KwoiZabo(m): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2014
MrBigPrick:
JEEZ WTF!!! I didn't even know Boko Haram had captured Ibadan sef. What a welcome news.

Sai GEJ!!!!
if no be for your moniker i for like your post. yeye boy grin

3 Likes

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2014
Seun:
I don't know. You can ask the supermods by mailing them. I've told them our policy and I'm sure they'll follow it.

Okiezz
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by eightsin(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2014
We need to get their sponsors. If we don't.. this insurgents will never stop.

On a lighter note.. I'm on front page..next will b FTC
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by bdek(m): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2014
Seun:
I don't know. You can ask the supermods by mailing them. I've told them our policy and I'm sure they'll follow it.

Seun please respond to my mail ,about advert from AUST and refund
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by Mortiano(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2014
oga seun i need ur help

wow, ftc, God dey oooooooooooooooooooooooooopooooppoo
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by datguru: 9:47am On Oct 27, 2014
Na wa ooo . This boko boys dem no dey finish ? Abi na all the whole ..... Youths dem recruit?

2 Likes

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 27, 2014
Why??
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 27, 2014
All this stories self when will they end??
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by kenbee(f): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2014
ok
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by eleojo23: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2014
Now we see that there cannot be any negotiation with these people.

2 Likes

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by AJOT99(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2014
Thank God
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by bunmioguns(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2014
good news

1 Like

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by jjwaterfalls(f): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2014
Good news

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Julius Pondi, Wife & Kids Wear Tompolo's 46th Birthday Customized T-Shirts / Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane / Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.