Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most (1036 Views)

How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? / How Do You Feel When Your Girl Scream During Sex??? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 21, 2016
Its so annoying, right? well from experience, there's this girl, we grew up together though, back then, you know all those immature love/relationship stuff. i wasnt really into her but she cant even take the thought of me being with someone else, she never even wanna see me with any female friend but damn, i just dont feel a thing for her and then its my turn, i met this tiny lady way back 2011 and even heaven knows i love her, but its a shame if i'd tell you, am still waiting on her till today, she'd never say yes, its so killing, she's everything i want, i been try to move on all these years but am so stuck on her. seeing her with bf gives me headache most times, only now do i know the pain my very childhood friend has been through. not having people we love can be so sickening you know. we'd wish the heart had never started it after all. killing...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most by AccidentalGenius: 12:47am On Aug 21, 2016
You can't move on. That's what you're tying to say. You miss her. You want her to come over to you right now and cuddle yu and tell you she misses you too. So eventually you two will live together happily ever after. Thats what you want right? Fvck boys everywhere
Re: How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 21, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
You can't move on. That's what you're tying to say. You miss her. You want her to come over to you right now and cuddle yu and tell you she misses you too. So eventually you two will live together happily ever after. Thats what you want right? Fvck boys everywhere
fvck boys? now you acting like you are not emotionally ruled? cut the crap son
Re: How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most by Abso1uteZero(m): 1:00am On Aug 21, 2016
kelval:
Yep, Fvck Boy Confirmed.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most by AccidentalGenius: 1:01am On Aug 21, 2016
kelval:
women are emotionally ruled, not men. Women write their feelings down in books called diaries not men. Grow some balls where your vagina is bruh.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 21, 2016
okay... i been hear una ooo. been they form there like say you know they fall.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most by SweetieConstie(f): 1:09am On Aug 21, 2016
That's just the irony of life! sad I've also experienced this a couple of times... The guys I have no feelings whatsoever for tend to ask me for relationships! undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 21, 2016
SweetieConstie:
That's just the irony of life! sad I've also experienced this a couple of times... The guys I have no feelings whatsoever for tend to ask me for relationships! undecided
and why are you people (ladies) like that now? you wont love the people that loved you instead you'd run after people you loved and later come back home with a broken heart. later ya'll gon be like 'love is wicked.' and then you'd be seeking revenge on we small guys that are just growing. why nah?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most by Jay542(m): 1:57am On Aug 21, 2016
It's a bad feeling. It happens on a reg. But every victim just have to move on. Cos the other party is moving on.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 21, 2016
Jay542:
It's a bad feeling. It happens on a reg. But every victim just have to move on. Cos the other party is moving on.
simple
Re: How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most by GenWOJUOLA(m): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
kelval:
Its so annoying, right? well from experience, there's this girl, we grew up together though, back then, you know all those immature love/relationship stuff. i wasnt really into her but she cant even take the thought of me being with someone else, she never even wanna see me with any female friend but damn, i just dont feel a thing for her and then its my turn, i met this tiny lady way back 2011 and even heaven knows i love her, but its a shame if i'd tell you, am still waiting on her till today, she'd never say yes, its so killing, she's everything i want, i been try to move on all these years but am so stuck on her. seeing her with bf gives me headache most times, only now do i know the pain my very childhood friend has been through. not having people we love can be so sickening you know. we'd wish the heart had never started it after all. killing...

Same sh*t I went thru wen I was in 100L, met this gal, friday August 24th 20##, can never forget the day after every every, she just friendzoned me as if I told her dat was wat I wanted. Crazy as I was, no gal ever lasted up to 1 month before I falling for me, I was that good. But with this gal, mba... till I got to final year, I couldn't date any other gal... Aldoe in between, I still tried to see if I was still in shape, but men, dose ones were just regular hit and run, still couldn't get dat gal off my mind!!!
Re: How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 22, 2016
GenWOJUOLA:
Same sh*t I went thru wen I was in 100L, met this gal, friday August 24th 20##, can never forget the day after every every, she just friendzoned me as if I told her dat was wat I wanted. Crazy as I was, no gal ever lasted up to 1 month before I falling for me, I was that good. But with this gal, mba... till I got to final year, I couldn't date any other gal... Aldoe in between, I still tried to see if I was still in shape, but men, dose ones were just regular hit and run, still couldn't get dat gal off my mind!!!
oh my! so killing...
Re: How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most by Lavendra(f): 6:15am On Aug 22, 2016
it's so painful, it happened to me twice I had to move on but I promised myself never to love again because it hurts like hell...
Re: How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most by tyson99(m): 7:02am On Aug 22, 2016
Lavendra:
it's so painful, it happened to me twice I had to move on but I promised myself never to love again because it hurts like hell...
Come and marry me and u wee knw dat love is a beautiful thing
Re: How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
tyson99:
Come and marry me and u wee knw dat love is a beautiful thing
wee?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most by tyson99(m): 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
kelval:
wee?
u dnt knw slang
Re: How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Lavendra:
ehya... you people always fall for the wrong one anyway.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most by tyson99(m): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
kelval:
ehya... you people always fall for the wrong one anyway.
And the wrong one will still fall for another wrong one grin
Re: How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
tyson99:
u dnt knw slang
dont mind jare. just kidding.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Dont Always Have The People You Love The Most by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
tyson99:
And the wrong one will still fall for another wrong one grin
abi... na so the thing go come turn to generation curse

(1) (Reply)

Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! / List Of Things You Better Stop Doing When You Turn 30s / Please Urgent Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.