Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! (48826 Views)

How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 / MMM Returns With New Strategy / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
see this shallowminded one, lazy ass

jmax22:
Hi,pls i want to use this medium to appeal to all mmm participants. Try as much as you can to educate ppl well enough on the ideologies of mmm before you sign them up.Let them know all the rules and how the system works. This has become an issue of concern as some members are completely ignorant of the ideologies or have incomplete information. When you register anyone, ensure to carry them along or add them to groups where they can ask more questions if need be. To avoid errors in bank transactions, its best to make your payments directly in the bank with bank tellers unless you have a good mobile bank app for transfers. If you are guider, pls try as much to be there for your participants when they need your attention,its your responsibility to do so. So pls lets keep in mind that with honesty, and a positive attitude, we can make mmm nigeria live longer and better. Together we change the world. Mavro.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
in ur failed mmm republic
seighapaul:

jmax22 for President 2019 grin

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
smellingmenses:
For me. I will be here to laugh out loud in a few moments to come.

the moment has come

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
smellingmenses:
Right now as MMM is the frontrunners have already rigged the system.... Nigerians took it to Nigeria it's a syndicated operation.... Don't worry you will find out soon enough.
lol acute foresight
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by ogawisdom(m): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
NgcoboP:
am not your mate.....next time when I sneeze catch cold unfailingly

see this rat ooo if u see me in real life u will lie down to greet me, thank internet for giving u d mouth to talk to ur uncles freely
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
u understand
FADEO:

Remember MMM prides itself on its 30% returns in 30 days policy, so everyone in MMM will have 30 - 45 days to quit before the banks finalize their destructive plans.

Good point but you forgot to take into consideration that when you can get matched within 5 days of requesting to provide help, and once you get matched, you have 48 hours to pay the receiver (so practically you dont have 35 to 45 days to quit). While you wait for maturity of the release date, at minimum (15 days) from when you requested to provide help (PH) to request to get help (GH) to the maximum number of days (as long as you want, commonly 30 days), the system can freeze up within your waiting period after you had PH.
So practically you dont have up to those number of days but all the same be vigilant. Listen to CBN and Business news always, once you hear them mention MMM for good or for bad. Bros start to pack your load or follow simple MMM WARNING, [b]use your spare money [/b]because i know people wey don dey go borrow to do MMM now. A friend had to loan 3M naira because of MMM. Anothe one was asked to pay for a land in lagos and she had to use the money for MMM first to make profit..... That what i call risky greed.... I no say make una no do am ooo... I know a lot about it.... But be careful and follow the simple warning from the MMM site.

Thank you. Just my advice.
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=passyhansome post=48680472][/quote]

not enough
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
kid catch icicling cold when I sneeze, now urgently swap monikers with @agentgoat

ogawisdom:

see this rat ooo if u see me in real life u will lie down to greet me, thank internet for giving u d mouth to talk to ur uncles freely

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
your head de dia
Basildvalour:
If Mavrodi doesn't gain, who gives everyone a signup bonus of $20 and why is the signup bonus limited to the first amount exceeding #10,999
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
your brain must be paining you now...financial headache

natakin:

Pele...hope say hand no pain you...I see you are new in naira land. ..3days old..something fishy here...information is everywhere now you heard....assignment number 1. Go to YouTube and post a link of a single complaint from any MMM member worldwide...please argue with facts....show people you are Inegligent. ..do not come and waste space by pasting wiki...and low level hungry blog contents here...Nigerians are far far smarter....
2. Do the world a favour by mentioning the names of your neighbours....

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
smellingmenses:

Intelligent. I can't be training you not my job. But then from my kind heart.

You will complain soonest don't worry.
they are singing now not just complaining

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
iamawara:
nigerians.... why all this hate on MMM, i was about to invite one of my Neighbor on this MMM and that was how another idi*t discouraged him never to try MMM that it was a scam. i dint stress my self, i went ahead with my Mavro things not knowing that the idi*t that prevented my neighbor from joining MMM was a member of MMM for 6 good months, and never wanted my neighbor to benefit from it. i dont know why some Nigerians will continue to follow up some dead threads on NL, they dont want you to join, they dont want you to be greater than them one day. let me tell you, i have benefited a lot from MMM, i am a graduate but never brther my self with job anymore, By God grace MMM will last long in Nigeria. bad belle is allowed

good to know you crashed alone

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
my head was screaming fool at ur comment but then I wouldn't call you a fool

Atesunate15:
some people can be so ignorant. If anyone knows the methodology of MMM the person will NEVER have a doubting heart

BTW while MMM grows your money by 30% in 30 days
I've found a new company that operates just like MMM but grows your money by 50% in 15days.

check my signature for contact

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ralphdan:

It may have scammed his neighbours but that was bitcoin MMM not MMM based on real currency.

and now?

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
Charlesberry:

God bless u, mmm pays. Have achieved a lot with mmm. Op Should continue. To me, he is very sick.

are you getting better?

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
faithest1:
All I can say is thank God for this wonderful gift of Mmm..putting smiles on peoples faces In this harsh economy.may God sustain it.

God sustains work not lotto or greed

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
kpele you should have many enemies now both open and coded

Exzeebeat:

See this one undecided, If I started MMM in November 2015 you think I'll be here responding to you abi? I have a lot of people like you as my downliners who swore by ifa that they would never participate but they're in now and making cool money.
People are moving down to naija from SA, UK and other countries just to participate in MMM and you are here blabbing.
Anyway, we are just about 500k participants in MMM Nigeria so its still very safe for you to join NOW

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by ogawisdom(m): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
NgcoboP:
kid catch icicling cold when I sneeze, now urgently swap monikers with @agentgoat

go get a life and stop being an slowpoke fool
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
please explain the 31K pay outs

Auseayo:
MMM is 4real, am a living testimony.
Chat me up on watsapp or call me 08137363638 to know everytin abt mmm wit proofs

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
jist2day:
Thunder will fire you and your entire generation op.
why have you not taken the pain to write extensively about the collapsing economy,why mmm? did the participants tell you they don't know the risks?
Like l said,may the failure you wish for mmm and its participants be upon you and your entire generation op.

Peace be unto you, May God forgive you and heal ur collapsed finances, go on a 40day fasting to pray for me same way you have cursed the blessed of Jehovah. Shalom.
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Jcan:
shut up jo u r lying bankers have paid u to say that.
Bankers? did they also crash mmm as I predicted

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
nd07:

My brother, if poverty is behind d carelessness of people, i'm yet to know. A friend did not participate in any MTN play & win whatever. suddenly he received a text from a private number that he won a million, he stupidly fell in, sent thousands of Naira airtime to d scammers in d bid of making some clearerance before claiminghis money. the worst is that this man is a graduate. he was already cooking up testimony he'll share inhis church only for him to discover at last that he had beenscammed

lols, very few people use their brains
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
Cation:
Abeg who borrow money from your father to do MMM? how is it your business if anyone does MMM? abi who you Don help?

profanity is a sign of shallow peeps....civil discourse they can't participate, but only to curse and abuse which returns back to them n seven folds..... anyway may God forgive you and heal your finances.... meanwhile engage in three days fasting praying for my good just as you would desire for yourself. Shalom

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
KINGTELLER:

Have u gotten paid for the bolded, I am interested
go and learn a trade
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
now you have many case studies
igwedaboss:
You said u a living witness. Did you get scammed? if yes, how? Just trying to learn... Thanks

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Godshand:

My friend go and die, seeing your rant on this forum against mmm shows you're nothing but a pained being. Ranting up and down won't help crash the scheme. MMM has come to stay to help the masses. Like it or leave it, you will die while mmm lives till eternity.

I cannot die but live to declare the goodness of Jehovah to the coming generations.... may Jehovah heal ur finances but then you must proceed on a 3 day dry fasting praying for me all you desire in good for yourself.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
naive
slimany:
Ninho:
It's the power of Naija...

Together we will achieve our target of getting every Nigerian registered in MMM.

50 million Nigerians to be registered within 5-10 years.

Together we will achieve this.

No more Poverty... All round prosperity.

#close the gap between rich and poor.

Every Nigerian of age, should own a car and a house.

If you don't like it... Get lost

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
slimany:

yeah. he remains the best mmm guider ever liveth. he responds to query, and several uprising issues of all his DL. He picks call, inform us most times via SMS of the exact time we got matched. that guy is just bammmmm. That's why I laugh at some people who cry foul when they have issues on there and there guider is no where to be found.

of course and now riding a RR on ur head

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
ok.....I see peeps liberated already of their funds

cpo:
People said the founder of mmm is a fraudster and the rest ok but what has that got to do with a good idea that will last forever. My bro sis what is good is indeed good, his idea is a liberator. Understand how Mmm works and you will know is an idea separated from him as a person, copies of this ideas ate now produced.
You want to live under the government of the day that will make you live in realtime poverty then don't join Mmm or the likes of it.
Mmm you surely will live longer than time

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
u just described urself
ogawisdom:

go get a life and stop being an slowpoke fool

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by KINGTELLER: 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
NgcoboP:

go and learn a trade
My brother,
I have completed my apprenticeship, do you want to become my apprentice
grin. grin

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by iamawara(m): 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
NgcoboP:

good to know you crashed alone

So you still one of them? Still hating when we are still cashing out? I have an unmatched PH of 380k and still waiting to be matched for payment very soon. Is it your money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.