Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! (48774 Views)

How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 / MMM Returns With New Strategy / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 22, 2016
WeNoGoDie:
I don't know if nairaland management are in support of this MMM scam cos I often wonder why they allow threads supporting this obvious scam to thrive. Lalasticlala and the mods should be quick to expose this fraudulent organization and quite save many unwary investors from obvious suicide.

seun and dominique you guys should do smething censor this stuff and ban it

if na forex una go don place ban since
forex which is even legitimate
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Ak47young(m): 7:15am On Aug 22, 2016
smellingmenses:

Leave them alone.
Actually it's 17k
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Ak47young(m): 7:18am On Aug 22, 2016
Hi
iamawara:
nigerians.... why all this hate on MMM, i was about to invite one of my Neighbor on this MMM and that was how another idi*t discouraged him never to try MMM that it was a scam. i dint stress my self, i went ahead with my Mavro things not knowing that the idi*t that prevented my neighbor from joining MMM was a member of MMM for 6 good months, and never wanted my neighbor to benefit from it. i dont know why some Nigerians will continue to follow up some dead threads on NL, they dont want you to join, they dont want you to be greater than them one day. let me tell you, i have benefited a lot from MMM, i am a graduate but never brther my self with job anymore, By God grace MMM will last long in Nigeria. bad belle is allowed
Baba you better look for a job o. MMM can't last more than four years at most
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by smellingmenses: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2016
Ak47young:

Actually it's 17k
I don't understand what you mean
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by FADEO: 7:30am On Aug 22, 2016
Ak47young:
Hi

Baba, 4 years is a long time oooo.... that 2020.... thats a good deal then

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by iamawara(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ak47young:
Hi

I know sir. Nothing last forever. But for now MMM all-day. Thanks for your advice.
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
I HAVE SPOKEN, HE THAT HATH EARS LET HIM HEAR.

stop quoting me.
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Ralphdan(m): 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
menxer:
What has the history of MMM as contained in Wikipedia got to do with how six of your neighbors were scammed by MMM?

OP is just making noise, where is the evidence the current MMM scammed your neighbors?

It may have scammed his neighbours but that was bitcoin MMM not MMM based on real currency.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Atesunate15(m): 12:01am On Aug 24, 2016
some people can be so ignorant. If anyone knows the methodology of MMM the person will NEVER have a doubting heart

BTW while MMM grows your money by 30% in 30 days
I've found a new company that operates just like MMM but grows your money by 50% in 15days.

check my signature for contact
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2016
There is a new help community in town ,giving 50% in two weeks,anyone that cares to know about it ,should check my signature
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by laytoshtwo: 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
one idiot is planning to send his children to school with MMM
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Exzeebeat: 6:06am On Aug 25, 2016
Ak47young:
Hi

Are you effing kidding me? four years? that's too much already. between June and now I've made over 900K from 30% and bonuses alone minus my money involved o; I swear if MMM stays for four years ha....you do the maths cool cool

3 Likes

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by clintdadon(m): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
Understand the MMM ideology before you make any comment or post anything.

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by clintdadon(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Making it in life is all about taking risks. Investors have lost money and are still losing money. Dangote lost close to 3 billion dollars when the Nigerian stock market crashed. Bill Gates and Warren Buffet both lost money when the Chinese stock market crashed early this year. Losing money to investments is far different from scamming.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
this is one of the peeps that brought the scam to Nigeria! In doubt check his registration date.... May 21, 2016!

Exzeebeat's Profile
Nairaland Forum / Exzeebeat's Profile
(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To Exzeebeat
Time registered: May 21, 2016

Exzeebeat:

Are you effing kidding me? four years? that's too much already. between June and now I've made over 900K from 30% and bonuses alone minus my money involved o; I swear if MMM stays for four years ha....you do the maths cool cool
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
be wary of this character, he lurks in the investment section... with 17 posts

clintdadon:
Making it in life is all about taking risks. Investors have lost money and are still losing money. Dangote lost close to 3 billion dollars when the Nigerian stock market crashed. Bill Gates and Warren Buffet both lost money when the Chinese stock market crashed early this year. Losing money to investments is far different from scamming.
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
30% in 30 days ....very fantastic...if real money ritual will not be necessary or political hustle for money

abeloureal:
The offers are just too pretty insane to believe. Getting money might involve taking risks bit not this one. Football betting still better than this Money Making Mistakes.
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
go on sohun, na because of mugu God create wisemen...

uliyaah:
Well, i have another that beats all mentioned above!

Invest and earn 4% daily interest for 48 days!
Profits are withdrawable daily into your bitcoin or perfect money account!
Investment of as low as $10 !

whatsapp for details. 2347083097783

Plus, you might wanna ask if i have tried it, yes! with munched account transaction proofs!
Some proofs are on my post, check my profile!

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
he go fund his family life, wedding and all on top MMM

laytoshtwo:
one idiot is planning to send his children to school with MMM
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
YOU SEE AM! grin shocked shocked CHOP UP!!!

Atesunate15:
some people can be so ignorant. If anyone knows the methodology of MMM the person will NEVER have a doubting heart

BTW while MMM grows your money by 30% in 30 days
I've found a new company that operates just like MMM but grows your money by 50% in 15days.

check my signature for contact
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
REAL CURRENCY BRO.... CLOSE TO A MILLION BUCKS angry angry

Ralphdan:

It may have scammed his neighbours but that was bitcoin MMM not MMM based on real currency.
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
SEE N EM PLANNING FOR 4 YEARS!

Ak47young:
Hi
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Exzeebeat: 6:13am On Aug 26, 2016
NgcoboP:
this is one of the peeps that brought the scam to Nigeria! In doubt check his registration date.... May 21, 2016!

Exzeebeat's Profile
Nairaland Forum / Exzeebeat's Profile
(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To Exzeebeat
Time registered: May 21, 2016

See this one undecided, If I started MMM in November 2015 you think I'll be here responding to you abi? I have a lot of people like you as my downliners who swore by ifa that they would never participate but they're in now and making cool money.
People are moving down to naija from SA, UK and other countries just to participate in MMM and you are here blabbing.
Anyway, we are just about 500k participants in MMM Nigeria so its still very safe for you to join NOW

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by eniola82: 1:56am On Aug 28, 2016
seighapaul:
[b]Its quite unfortunate and unfair the length disgruntled individuals go just to discredit a system they "FEEL" will crash one day. Every Tom, Dick and Harry knows that MMM is just an opening (financial opportunity) that will one day end. So why go through all these stress (can't believe you actually sat down and wrote all these serious allegations about a crime that hasn't event been committed in Nigeria) just to discredit a system that evidently is still paying.

Initially I had my reservations about MMM, but that doesn't give me the right to vehemently discredit the system and throw historical accusations and brand the system a "SCAM". I registered and joined the system to help me understand how it works and ultimately, find loopholes, flaws and bugs to predict an impending short term crash of the system. This is what you (OP: "NgcoboP" ) should have done before taking a pill for someone else headache. Please read about my first unbiased review after I joined the program,

https://www.nairaland.com/3249878/mmm-before-suicides-start#47953274

Now about your accusations that the founder is a convicted felon, who scammed Russians of their hard earned cash. I agree with you he got into trouble with the Russian government over the first launch of MMM years ago. But research properly and be unbiased, Sergei Mavrodi and 2 others didn't scam anyone, what they spent time for was Tax Evasion and not scam. Then the system was based on a traditional PONZI SCHEME, which had a central account and hence, the account should have been registered and taxable under any country laws. This had a serious negative repercussion on the balances of the MMM accounting model. Hence, sooner or later it had to crash, and participants were so emotional and vehemently tagged the system "SCAM".

This is similar to what happened in South Africa, but in this case, the financial institutions in South Africa in collaboration the government are against MMM and hell bent to stopping its activities. But this is a very difficult task, especially since MMM has re-strategized and introduce the "NO CENTRAL ACCOUNT" policy and couple with the fact that contributions are now private and between participants.

Now, fast forward to Nigeria, where the stage is a lot different from what happened in Russia and South Africa. We all know Nigerians are the most innovative and resourceful set of people in Africa, and also can be very corny and destructive. MMM Nigeria seem to have factored all the flaws and short-come of the system, and restructured it in such a way it will automatically eliminate any anomaly. One major area where i see that is yet to be addressed is the issue of "10% Referral Bonus" rush. This tend to flood the system with un-serious and ignorant participants. Pls read my comment about my experience with this referral bonus issue,

https://www.nairaland.com/3197420/mmm-platform-how-true-it/4#48410867

https://www.nairaland.com/3282927/mmm-real-deal-today#48428552

https://www.nairaland.com/3273710/mmm-nigeria-real#48645180

Above are my unbiased view of the system and I am in no way promoting MMM. I am just reviewing the program and making sure Nigerians are well informed about how the program works. MMM will one day crash (we all know that) but that shouldn't be an avenue to label her a "SCAM". Nobody in Nigeria has evidently accused MMM of scamming him/her. Its just an optional and regular online financial opportunity that his open to only those who understands and appreciate its ideology. This is my third month with the program and I quite now understand how its run.

I will advice any prospective applicant to first understand the system and its risk before joining. This is imperative and very important.

Thank you.[/b]

Now this is someone who is well informed and am very sure is quite objective in his/her reccommendations, Not some long misleading epistle, Nothing lasts forever, Nothing ventured, Nothing gained

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by eniola82: 2:04am On Aug 28, 2016
jmax22:
Hi,pls i want to use this medium to appeal to all mmm participants. Try as much as you can to educate ppl well enough on the ideologies of mmm before you sign them up.Let them know all the rules and how the system works. This has become an issue of concern as some members are completely ignorant of the ideologies or have incomplete information. When you register anyone, ensure to carry them along or add them to groups where they can ask more questions if need be. To avoid errors in bank transactions, its best to make your payments directly in the bank with bank tellers unless you have a good mobile bank app for transfers. If you are guider, pls try as much to be there for your participants when they need your attention,its your responsibility to do so. So pls lets keep in mind that with honesty, and a positive attitude, we can make mmm nigeria live longer and better. Together we change the world. Mavro.

@JmaX22, let them keep continue, Together we are already changing the World...
Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by clementy117(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2016
Funny thing is MANY don't know that the banking system works like MMM....

What MMM does it exactly what banks are doing...so if MMM is growing, banks are loosing cash in circulation, hence bank owners are looking for a way to fight it
Have u asked Urself which money does bank use to run their businesses and pay workers, since banks don't deduct ur money.They use the same money everybody deposits to pay dose Dat want to withdraw and the circle keeps going like dat... Provided money comes in and goes out.
Dats how the system works....it can only crash if there is sudden withdrawal of funds...just the way banks do crash.

Hence if you are in MMM, you have a duty to make people aware of the unique ideology. The banks after third quarter will lunch an attack through news media like they did in S.A. be ready to counter it.

Am not saying it will last for ever, nothing made by man does but with your efforts it can last a Lil for all man to smile.

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by Charlesberry(m): 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
seighapaul:
[b]Its quite unfortunate and unfair the length disgruntled individuals go just to discredit a system they "FEEL" will crash one day. Every Tom, Dick and Harry knows that MMM is just an opening (financial opportunity) that will one day end. So why go through all these stress (can't believe you actually sat down and wrote all these serious allegations about a crime that hasn't event been committed in Nigeria) just to discredit a system that evidently is still paying.

Initially I had my reservations about MMM, but that doesn't give me the right to vehemently discredit the system and throw historical accusations and brand the system a "SCAM". I registered and joined the system to help me understand how it works and ultimately, find loopholes, flaws and bugs to predict an impending short term crash of the system. This is what you (OP: "NgcoboP" ) should have done before taking a pill for someone else headache. Please read about my first unbiased review after I joined the program,

https://www.nairaland.com/3249878/mmm-before-suicides-start#47953274

Now about your accusations that the founder is a convicted felon, who scammed Russians of their hard earned cash. I agree with you he got into trouble with the Russian government over the first launch of MMM years ago. But research properly and be unbiased, Sergei Mavrodi and 2 others didn't scam anyone, what they spent time for was Tax Evasion and not scam. Then the system was based on a traditional PONZI SCHEME, which had a central account and hence, the account should have been registered and taxable under any country laws. This had a serious negative repercussion on the balances of the MMM accounting model. Hence, sooner or later it had to crash, and participants were so emotional and vehemently tagged the system "SCAM".

This is similar to what happened in South Africa, but in this case, the financial institutions in South Africa in collaboration the government are against MMM and hell bent to stopping its activities. But this is a very difficult task, especially since MMM has re-strategized and introduce the "NO CENTRAL ACCOUNT" policy and couple with the fact that contributions are now private and between participants.

Now, fast forward to Nigeria, where the stage is a lot different from what happened in Russia and South Africa. We all know Nigerians are the most innovative and resourceful set of people in Africa, and also can be very corny and destructive. MMM Nigeria seem to have factored all the flaws and short-come of the system, and restructured it in such a way it will automatically eliminate any anomaly. One major area where i see that is yet to be addressed is the issue of "10% Referral Bonus" rush. This tend to flood the system with un-serious and ignorant participants. Pls read my comment about my experience with this referral bonus issue,

https://www.nairaland.com/3197420/mmm-platform-how-true-it/4#48410867

https://www.nairaland.com/3282927/mmm-real-deal-today#48428552

https://www.nairaland.com/3273710/mmm-nigeria-real#48645180

Above are my unbiased view of the system and I am in no way promoting MMM. I am just reviewing the program and making sure Nigerians are well informed about how the program works. MMM will one day crash (we all know that) but that shouldn't be an avenue to label her a "SCAM". Nobody in Nigeria has evidently accused MMM of scamming him/her. Its just an optional and regular online financial opportunity that his open to only those who understands and appreciate its ideology. This is my third month with the program and I quite now understand how its run.

I will advice any prospective applicant to first understand the system and its risk before joining. This is imperative and very important.

Thank you.[/b]

God bless u, mmm pays. Have achieved a lot with mmm. Op Should continue. To me, he is very sick.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! by faithest1: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.