Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise (50070 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi / NFF ‘Hijacks’ Takasu's $390,000 Dream Team Gift / Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by youngkhid(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2016
Sorry to say but dis looks fishy

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by bettercreature(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2016
babseg:

AFRICAN MENTALITY I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD SAY THAT

ABI YOU ARE THE ONE WITH AFRICAN MENTALITY BECAUSE IT'S ABOUT MONEY
Don't panic my brother! he is not after your oil.He is just a giver

4 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by JaypeeAnics(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2016
This is what they call - Talk and Do.
I'm so sure the NFF will still owe dis boys, despict all the challenges they went through.

3 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by Icon79(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2016
babseg:
I STILL DON'T GET IT ABOUT THIS MAN

SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT

Thank you! I thought I was the only one that found the whole thing strange. First of all, why give the money only to Siasia and Mikel - $200K to Siasia and $190K to Mikel. What about other members of the team? Is Mikel supposed to share his windfall with the other members? In addition, what's in it for him? Is he a fan of naija footie? Has any business dealings with Naija?

People, even billionaires, don't just randomly give away money like that. To me, there are still too many unanswered questions here!

O pari

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by babseg(m): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2016
bettercreature:
Don't panic my brother! he is not after your oil.He is just a giver

Maybe he wants our Nigerian girls lol

2 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by babseg(m): 11:17am On Aug 21, 2016
Icon79:

Thank you! I thought I was the only one that found the whole thing strange. First of all, why give the money only to Siasia and Mikel - $200K to Siasia and $190K to Mikel. What about other members of the team? Is Mikel supposed to share his windfall with the other members? In addition, what's in it for him? Is he a fan of naija footie? Has any business dealings with Naija?

Too many questions!

Too many questions my Bro. Well let's wait and see

2 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by tonio2wo: 11:19am On Aug 21, 2016
babseg:

SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT

He is just a passionate super eagles fan!
That is how the west progress far more than us, they do things for the love of it and because they believe in it. Africans like you will only be suspecting everything is evil.

5 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by MiMiakpet(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2016
Pls who has seen the red berreted thomas sankara? Where hin dey? I thought he was supposed to in that pishure?
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by youngkhid(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2016
@tonio2wo ....If I hear
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by tonio2wo: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2016
Icon79:

People, even billionaires, don't just randomly give away money like that. To me, there are still too many unanswered questions here!

O pari

200k for coaching crew, the coach represented them
190k for the players, mikel (their captain) collected on their behalf.

What is strange there?

5 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by babseg(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2016
tonio2wo:

He is just a passionate super eagles fan!
That is how the west progress far more than us, they do things for the love of it and because they believe in it. Africans like you will only be suspecting everything is evil.

Olodo the west don't throw money at athletes they prefer to give it to charity
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by gidjah(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2016
AT AT ALL na wintch
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by tonio2wo: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2016
youngkhid:
@tonio2wo ....If I hear

If na fish dey hungry u come collect titus sardine, I get some.
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by tonio2wo: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2016
babseg:

Olodo the west don't throw money at athletes they prefer to give it to charity
Goat! One just threw money to d super eagles!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by hedocharles(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2016
God bless a generous fellow
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by arsenal33: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2016
taylor88:
shame on naija

shameful compasation

while some are busy spending bullions and mullions searching for oil on a dry land

planning to kill myself and run away very soon

...while some PDP stole all our money
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by Perotti: 11:37am On Aug 21, 2016
One of the greatest reasons Nigeria and indeed Africa can never be as great as these whites is that our elites and wealthy persons are so damn greedy and never willing to help their fellow countrymen. Take a look @ the history of the USA and you get to see the great sacrifice the likes of John D Rockerfeller, Henry Ford and the owner of American steel company (can't remember his name) made for the advancement of their country, even tho they were businessmen. But come to Nigeria, you want to ask yourself, how many students have benefited from scholarships from Dangote, Otedola et al? How many universities in Nigeria have benefited from endowments and grants from our elites? It will shock you know that most Nigerian universities receive more funding from foreign benevolent foundations like Bill and Melinda Gates, Carnegie, et al than from our so called elites. This same scenario has just played out with our Olympic soccer team. What a shame!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by MrCounselor: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2016
Planning to do some biz in nigeria I guess.
Nice approach.
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by sweetilicious(f): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2016
lifezone247:
bro, why not Jst die, instead of killing yourself?
Because he cannot die without killing himself. Lol
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by virginchaser(m): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2016
This is were that woman weight lifter got it wrong. Count yourself lucky to be selected to participate for Nigeria in a country of over 170m. Reward can come from anywhere.
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by musicwriter(m): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2016
This's what a gift looks like, not some western predatory gifts. The man is a super eagles fan and you can see clearly the joy on his face for fulfiling his dream of meeting the super eagles that he loves so much.
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by Lionsclaw: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2016
I think there is something this man is not telling us. He has won a bet on the Dream Team that is way bigger than what he is splashing on the team grin

Hey! But I appreciate him though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by 9jatatafo(m): 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
macolino:
Am happy for mikel..at all at all Na him bad pass. The Japanese knows that it is only handshake that bubu will give them.. thanks for putting smiles on the boys.Wait oo I can't see the Viking red cap man in the pictures..

He not just red cap viking but brain.less red cap Viking Capon
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by 9jatatafo(m): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
Perotti:
One of the greatest reasons Nigeria and indeed Africa can never be as great as these whites is that our elites and wealthy persons are so damn greedy and never willing to help their fellow countrymen. Take a look @ the history of the USA and you get to see the great sacrifice the likes of John D Rockerfeller, Henry Ford and the owner of American steel company (can't remember his name) made for the advancement of their country, even tho they were businessmen. But come to Nigeria, you want to ask yourself, how many students have benefited from scholarships from Dangote, Otedola et al? How many universities in Nigeria have benefited from endowments and grants from our elites? It will shock you know that most Nigerian universities receive more funding from foreign benevolent foundations like Bill and Melinda Gates, Carnegie, et al than from our so called elites. This same scenario has just played out with our Olympic soccer team. What a shame!

Our elite are thieving greedy set of people
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mtchewww
virginchaser:
This is were that woman weight lifter got it wrong. Count yourself lucky to be selected to participate for Nigeria in a country of over 170m. Reward can come from anywhere.
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by 9jatatafo(m): 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Icon79:

O pari

Guy the japanese has his money and can decide to give whoever he likes. Make NFF abi NFA go give the players their own
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by Orikinla(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
babseg:

SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT
Almighty God JEHOVAH can use anybody and anything to bless and favour anyone.

Japanese people are like that.

In 2005, A Japanese man I have never known or seen before contacted me by email to record the live performance of Nigerian musician Keziah Jones for him in Lagos and he made me richer that year.
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by 9jatatafo(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
tonio2wo:

200k for coaching crew, the coach represented them 190k for the players, mikel (their captain) collected on their behalf.
What is strange there?
U get time to explain to am. Na to investigate he sabi.

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by justmenoni: 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Especially those naija companies spending huge amount of money on celebs(already made) as ambassadors,i mean why' cant they implement that funds as a proper CSR technique
taylor88:
shame on naija

shameful compasation

while some are busy spending bullions and mullions searching for oil on a dry land

planning to kill myself and run away very soon

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by otokx(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
Let's just sell Nigeria to this man.

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by otokx(m): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
Orikinla:

Almighty God JEHOVAH can use anybody and anything to bless and favour anyone.

Japanese people are like that.

In 2005, A Japanese man I have never known or seen before contacted me by email to record the live performance of Nigerian musician Keziah Jones for him in Lagos and he made me richer that year.

No wonder the Japanese are blessed beyond measure.

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by excel4us: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
ATLEAST,WE HAVE FOREIGN DONORS WHICH IS BETTER THAN HAND SHAKE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash / Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows His Gbe Body Moves At The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.