Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise (50203 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi / NFF ‘Hijacks’ Takasu's $390,000 Dream Team Gift / Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
taylor88:

wetin concern u

is it ur killing

grin

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by lanreni: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
ONLY A DISCERNING AND ILLUMINATED MIND WILL KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED.
THIS IS THE SUPEREAGLES PAYMENT FOR THEIR ROLE IN "MATCH FIXING": AVOIDING BRAZIL IN THE QUATERFINALS! THEIR BILLIONAIRE SLAVE JUST WENT TO DELIVER IT. THE ILLUMINATI WANTED NEYMAR'S BRAZIL TO WIN IT THIS TIME. THANK ILLUMINATI NOT GOD. THE HAND GESTURE IS SAYING "HEY, I HAVE GIVEN THEM THE MONEY AS INSTRUCTED. I AM WITH THE BROTHERHOOD. PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING MY BUSINESS. KEEP ME RICH"
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by babseg(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
Orikinla:

Almighty God JEHOVAH can use anybody and anything to bless and favour anyone.

Japanese people are like that.

In 2005, A Japanese man I have never known or seen before contacted me by email to record the live performance of Nigerian musician Keziah Jones for him in Lagos and he made me richer that year.

Your case is different because it was like a job he asked you to do. Maybe he gave more than you expected but he paid the service not a donation
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by Maski87: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
That man look like 419 guy I hope the checks no go bounce
Maybe he just wants some naija babes
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by Fourwinds: 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
taylor88:

wetin concern u

is it ur killing

did i beg u 2 dash me ur killing?
Oboy wetin I no go see for this naija.... grin
taylor88:

wetin concern u

is it ur killing

did i beg u 2 dash me ur killing?
Oboy wetin I no go see for this naija....

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by blackmantis: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
They should grant this man a Nigerian passport immediately. he deserves it.

2 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by justjify(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
This guy has done far more than the Nigerian Government. Welcome sir. I hope [b]DALUNG the red baret boys scout minister won't approach them for some egunje[b/]

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by Doneiap(m): 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
What the Japanese billionaire did is good... But have u wandered what his interest is in the Nigerian team? It's strange tho shocked shocked
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by Spells(m): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
IDGAF
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by nonjebose(m): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
Icon79:

Thank you! I thought I was the only one that found the whole thing strange. First of all, why give the money only to Siasia and Mikel - $200K to Siasia and $190K to Mikel. What about other members of the team? Is Mikel supposed to share his windfall with the other members? In addition, what's in it for him? Is he a fan of naija footie? Has any business dealings with Naija?

People, even billionaires, don't just randomly give away money like that. To me, there are still too many unanswered questions here!

O pari
Must something be " in it" for him? If Nigeria sports authority, billionaire or any other privileged nigerian had come to do something about the situation, this may not have come up. Look at the positives. Okay, he wants to sign on Mikel and Siasia in his club. They know what to do with the money
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by IYANGBALI: 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
Make Mikel give me that money now, him no need dat kind small change again, him be big boy now
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by cups(m): 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dis man don dey eye zahra buhari be dat o
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by sunnyside16(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
........yet my govt is spending Billions searching for oil neglecting our pride at the Olympics. God bless the Chinese doctor.
What a shame of a Country.

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by papaT5(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Up Mikel. he is beginning to prove his worth. saving Nigeria bad face at d RIO OLYMPICST.

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by danosky91(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
macolino:
Am happy for mikel..at all at all Na him bad pass. The Japanese knows that it is only handshake that bubu will give them.. thanks for putting smiles on the boys.Wait oo I can't see the Viking red cap man in the pictures..

i no fit shout u don talk my mind.

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by Forwetinnah: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
See how excited the Japanese man is to be part of their success story. Against all odds, they atleast won a medal.
God bless the Soul of that man who saw potential in a team when no one else did. .im sure he must have placed a bet and have won big. Oga "who sent them there" Dalung and his gang of thieves who wanted to hijack the whole process...'a very big shame on you lot', una wan chop where una no work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by LifeCoachAndre: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Will the cash be shared for other team members ??
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by reubeno(m): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
Well, it was a kind gift sha... am sure in the coming days we shall know the reason behind the gift...
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by Forwetinnah: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
sunnyside16:
........yet my govt is spending Billions searching for oil neglecting our pride at the Olympics. God bless the Chinese doctor.
What a shame of a Country.

Searching for which oil...bubu is paying people who helped him win elections codedly. Why do you think John Kerry etc are always coming to Nigeria? Shiooor

2 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by Forwetinnah: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
lanreni:
ONLY A DISCERNING AND ILLUMINATED MIND WILL KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED.
THIS IS THE SUPEREAGLES PAYMENT FOR THEIR ROLE IN "MATCH FIXING": AVOIDING BRAZIL IN THE QUATERFINALS! THEIR BILLIONAIRE SLAVE JUST WENT TO DELIVER IT. THE ILLUMINATI WANTED NEYMAR'S BRAZIL TO WIN IT THIS TIME. THANK ILLUMINATI NOT GOD. THE HAND GESTURE IS SAYING "HEY, I HAVE GIVEN THEM THE MONEY AS INSTRUCTED. I AM WITH THE BROTHERHOOD. PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING MY BUSINESS. KEEP ME RICH"

Hian!! So if they had collected the money secretly without all the rouse, what would have happened? Illuminati wouldn't have known he had given them the money ? gringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Chai!! Some Nigerians!! For starters the Nigerian team wasn't all that, they went through a lot of stress and didn't have enough time to train so I really don't see how your theory comes into play here

2 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
faild govt

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by dragonking3: 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
babseg:
I STILL DON'T GET IT ABOUT THIS MAN

SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT
Poverty mentality is what is worrying you. Wake up man!

2 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by JustCurious: 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
tonio2wo:

200k for coaching crew, the coach represented them
190k for the players, mikel (their captain) collected on their behalf.

What is strange there?
Dont mind them, they are so used to conditional giving.
God bless this man for making this year Olympic worthwhile and colorful for the boys...

Solomon Dalung should please concentrate on putting smiles on the faces of other Nigerian athletes in the game..

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by dragonking3: 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lionsclaw:
I think there is something this man is not telling us. He has won a bet on the Dream Team that is way bigger than what he is splashing on the team grin

Hey! But I appreciate him though
Even though he won a bet, he did good by giving the boys some cut. Thats why they always progress. If na you win the bet, nobody go know as you go hide the money chop am alone.

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by adconline(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
Icon79:

Thank you! I thought I was the only one that found the whole thing strange. First of all, why give the money only to Siasia and Mikel - $200K to Siasia and $190K to Mikel. What about other members of the team? Is Mikel supposed to share his windfall with the other members? In addition, what's in it for him? Is he a fan of naija footie? Has any business dealings with Naija?

People, even billionaires, don't just randomly give away money like that. To me, there are still too many unanswered questions here!

O pari
Only willfully ignorant folks look for conspiracy theories. The Japanese man, is a known philanthropist who has given to Japanese teams and earthquake victims. Shouldnt you be focusing ur curiosity on why your govt abadoned these players in Atlanta and refused to pay their hotel bills??
Please face your front!!

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by Deepfreezer(m): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
God bless you Mr Katsuya.

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by dragonking3: 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
youngkhid:
Sorry to say but dis looks fishy
Fishy, because he gave the boys money? Your prayer point for this sunday should be that "God should deliver you from poverty mentality"

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by Deepfreezer(m): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Searching for which oil...bubu is paying people who helped him win elections codedly. Why do you think John Kerry etc are always coming to Nigeria? Shiooor
mehnnnnn this an open eye. Come o I didn't even think about it. John Kerry's visit s and this white elephant project going on in the north. This people are looting us nicely. Chaaii

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by lordkhalifa(m): 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
this man should come and contest for President of united state of Nigeria...... I will give him 5million block vote, don't ask me how I will take do it

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by Forwetinnah: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
Deepfreezer:
mehnnnnn this an open eye. Come o I didn't even think about it. John Kerry's visit s and this white elephant project going on in the north. This people are looting us nicely. Chaaii

The have to come themselves..correspondence, calls and transactions are easily traced these days. We have alot of "Assange" everywhere monitoring such things. ..see what Hillary is suffering today all thanks to technology
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by HARDBOI: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
babseg:
I STILL DON'T GET IT ABOUT THIS MAN
SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT

me too iv been thinking it o im confused.
Re: Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise by warrah(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
This Man Katsuya Takasu is a plastic surgeon, no wonder he looks so young at 71...

Kudos to him though....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) / Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins / Sadio Mane Mocks Manchester United 2-0 PSG Loss (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.