Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? (1744 Views)

If It Was GEJ. / If It Was GEJ. / Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? by cocaineaddict(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2016
"I am the most abused and insulted president in the world, but when I leave office you will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed under my government".

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan
December 2014

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? by sarrki(m): 11:04am On Aug 21, 2016
He is right

he knows he has squandered and looted all the treasury .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 21, 2016
Chai. I loved this nigga till bone.

Everyone thought he was bad, but they all failed to understand that darkness is light turned upside down.

7 Likes

Re: Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? by ConqueredWest: 11:06am On Aug 21, 2016
Ungrateful Afonjas won't like this grin

11 Likes

Re: Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? by CHOPUP411(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2016
Prophet jona

2 Likes

Re: Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? by temitemi1(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2016
Very true

5 Likes

Re: Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? by MorningLight(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Drew0:
Chai. I loved this nigga till bone.

Everyone thought he was bad, but they all failed to understand that darkness is light turned upside down.

I turned my phone upside down and darkness was still spelt darkness..

2 Likes

Re: Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
MorningLight:

I turned my phone upside down and darkness was still spelt darkness..

Lol.

grin

Not that.

I can't enlighten you about that, sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? by Caseless: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
Just shut it, miscreants!

1 Like

Re: Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? by DropShot: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
GEJ was rightly named the Ineffectual Buffoon.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? by Yyeske(m): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
GEJ remains a fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? by Abeymills(m): 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
Zombies everywhere here useles creatures meanwhile gudluck u are indeed a great leader bubuhari n all his cohorts put 2geda can never n will never achieve wat U have achieved in life

1 Like

Re: Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? by sarrki(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
Yyeske:
GEJ remains a fool
my brother even if I don't agree with his policy let's respect him he his our former President

He deserves it

1 Like

Re: Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
Afonjas are the most terrible specie of pigs and crooked educated fools.

Buhari is starving Nigerians to death.

By the way,
who is an Afonja?
What is Afonja?
Who will be an Afonja?
Who was an Afonja?

Buhari should know that hunger bad.

GET REMAINS THE GREATEST HERO IN NIGERIA.

HE WILL SOONER OR LATER BECOME THE UN SECRETARY GENERAL AND THERE NOTHING THE AFONJAS AND THEIR TAX MASTERS CAN DO ABOUT IT.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? by nairalife2013(m): 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
The greatest guy alive in naija is gej. Nothin compares, as they say in a song, to him! A man of goodwill at all times.

3 Likes

Re: Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? by policy12: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
This thread go soon hit fp bcoz both wailers and zombie will soon invade here....so let me park and watch how insult will unfold...

The floor is open let the afonjas and the eboes start 123 go....but in jona voice

Re: Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? by mastermaestro(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Yyeske:
GEJ remains a fool

Re: Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? by mastermaestro(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
DropShot:
GEJ was rightly named the Ineffectual Buffoon.

grin grin grin

Re: Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? by mastermaestro(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
Caseless:
Just shut it, miscreants!

Re: Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? by mastermaestro(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
sarrki:
He is right

he knows he has squandered and looted all the treasury .

Re: Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? by alex81(m): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
make I park heregrin
Re: Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? by decasey(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
Yyeske:
GEJ remains a fool
e day pain u.
Re: Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? by Uchexxy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
yolobas will still not concur and neither will their tax masters even in d face of reality.
Re: Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? by mastermaestro(m): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
Over year after leaving office, Gej's shadow still haunts many across the nation. His support base hasn't waned, his foes can't find rest. They want war with him by all means, his meekness is their grief. Gej, a good man. smiley

Re: Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? by AONO: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
I Love GEJ

(1) (Reply)

Edodecides : PDP And APC Supporters In A Serious Debate At The Centre Of Benin / European Union Should Supply Coffins For Nigerians. Ben Murray-bruce. / Nigerian Shiites Deaths In Kano Clashes: U.s. Department Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.