Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? (6829 Views)

If It Was GEJ. / Was GEJ A Prophet To Have Made This Realistic Statement? / If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by mekaboy(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2016
They said he is a fraud, insensitive and does not care about Nigerians. That's why he wants to remove subsidy.

Today they have removed it.

They said he increased fuel to 97. Today it's 150 and above.

They said 5000 MW of electricity generated under him was poor and fixing power is not rocket science.

Today we hardly have up to 2000.

They said dollar was selling at 250 and we can't survive it. Today it's 350.

They said his agriculture initiatives was not good enough. Today a bag of rice sells for thrice the price.

They said there r no jobs. Today even those that have jobs have lost it.

They complained about inflation at about 7-9% , today it is 13.7%.

They said his economic growth and position was fake
today we are sliding to recession.

So what exactly was the crime he committed ? What exactly have we changed to ? Were people feed up of good governance and wanted bad? Or where they deceived?

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by cktheluckyman: 4:22pm On May 18, 2016
Because he was from a minority tribe!!

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by omonozozo(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2016
Because he is from South South.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by mekaboy(m): 4:25pm On May 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:

That's more like it.

19 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by histemple: 4:28pm On May 18, 2016
Although I never believed PMP was competent, Jonathan was not the kind of president Nigeria needed.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by FirstCounsel(m): 4:30pm On May 18, 2016
histemple:
Although I never believed PMP was competent, Jonathan was not the kind of president Nigeria needed.
Thanks my brother. You got it!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by papparatzzi2013: 4:31pm On May 18, 2016
He was tribalistic, liverless, incompetent, and corrupt.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by mekaboy(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2016
histemple:

Is this the type Nigeria needs ?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by bender79: 4:34pm On May 18, 2016
Even though he was a good democrat...he couldn't manage our finances...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by snadguy007(m): 4:35pm On May 18, 2016
because he said stealing is not corruption

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by mekaboy(m): 4:36pm On May 18, 2016
papparatzzi2013:
He was tribalistic, incompetnt and corrupt

Tribalistic:- He never came out to discriminate based on the percentage of voters or supporters like the 5%.

Incompetent : Maintaining inflation bellow 9% and unemployment takes alot of competence compared to 13.7% and rising.

Corrupt: - who isn't among them? Is buhari blind to the accusations against Amechi? It took corrupt funds to get him there.

63 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by cktheluckyman: 4:37pm On May 18, 2016
bender79:

Has Buhari proven to be a better manager? Can you compare the state of the economy today to what it used to be during GEJ's time?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by mekaboy(m): 4:38pm On May 18, 2016
bender79:

It's well managed today. Dollar 350, budget deficit of 2.something trillion. Looting 500 billion in the name of paying 1 million poor Nigerians. Fuel 145, Tomatoe 100 naira etc.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by cktheluckyman: 4:38pm On May 18, 2016
histemple:

In what way exactly is Buhari better than GEJ?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by PaulkillermanAg(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2016
Because he was hopelessly foolish, and he still is, he took stealing of a country's fortune to a different height, it was something already existing, only for him to come and took it overboard, he rediculed our most exalted stool... Imagine a president , that before u see him, u have to pass tru alibis(most times his wife), that will be sorted with millions, before u can be anointed or "blessed" , even refusing to acknowledge his administration was rife with stealing(because he was championing it)
That man was the worst thing that happened to Nigeria, and I feel so disappointed that he happened to be my kinsman, makingba rediculed of himself, us, and Nigeria at large

The hatred I have for Jonathan, us something words cannot describe, my children will never hear good stories about him, seeing him walking down thee road free, is a bitter pill I have to deal with...

*I spit on that cretin***

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by scribble: 4:41pm On May 18, 2016
Nigerians didn't like his wife

And like one cretin above me posted, they were fed lies by apc propaganda machine in conjunction with Chicago's finest propaganda machine and like the simpletons they are they fell for lies

Just like they thought fuel subsidy was an illusion

It's fish brained Nigerians at fault

20 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 18, 2016
A cow (Nigeria) may not know the importance of its tail (GEJ) until it is chopped off. This is spilled milk....... Let's start appreciating PMB just incase the next person is worse..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by babadee1(m): 4:43pm On May 18, 2016
mekaboy:
They said he is a fraud, insensitive and does not care about Nigerians. That's why he wants to remove subsidy.

Today they have removed it.

They said he increased fuel to 97. Today it's 150 and above.

They said 5000 MW of electricity generated under him was poor and fixing power is not rocket science.

Today we hardly have up to 2000.

They said dollar was selling at 250 and we can't survive it. Today it's 350.

They said his agriculture initiatives was not good enough. Today a bag of rice sells for thrice the price.

They said there r no jobs. Today even those that have jobs have lost it.

They complained about inflation at about 7-9% , today it is 13.7%.

They said his economic growth and position was fake
today we are sliding to recession.

So what exactly was the crime he committed ? What exactly have we changed to ? Were people feed up of good governance and wanted bad? Or where they deceived?

You wailers will never cease to amuse. All the things you listed up there what do you think caused it? You think Buhari just came into power one day, waved a magic wand and the entire economy began to deteriorate overnight or what? Everything we're suffering today started from GEJ and the preceding administrations. That is the absolute FACT! Buhari didn't cause the problem he just hasn't solved it yet.
The only international market open to our country is oil. That market has totally collapsed. At the same time the previous administration wasted our foreign reserves on frivolous spending and corrupt practices. They refused to save or plan for the future. So don't be surprised that we are where we are today. The story would have been the same regardless of who won due to the lack of foresight exhibited during the previous years of plenty.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 18, 2016
He was voted out becos he wasn't sharp enuf

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by funkyibodude(m): 4:47pm On May 18, 2016
mekaboy:

Tribalistic:- He never came out to discriminate based on the percentage of voters or supporters like the 5%.

Incompetent : Maintaining inflation bellow 9% and unemployment takes alot of competence compared to 13.7% and rising.

Corrupt: - who isn't among them? Is buhari blind to the accusations against Amechi? It took corrupt funds to get him there.

GEJ was voted out simply because he didn't honour some agreement with some PDP elements from the north, that are now APC members. I kinda blame him for running for second term knowing fully well how he got to power. He would have maintained only one term and groom a successor from the north.

11 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by papparatzzi2013: 4:51pm On May 18, 2016

He called some people rascals and we showed him we are rascals.

He failed to attend to the request of Ogonis because they are not Ijaws.

He renamed the Gas City because of his Ijaw kinsmen, at the expense of the Itshekiris.

Tell us one major achievement of the Ineffectual Buffon. What job did he create? OBJ created jobs that is quantifiable. tell us the jobs created by the Mandela of Otuoke. Under his nose, Nigeria was borrowing to pay salaries. That says it all

RIvers State should hold Amaechi responsible by dragging him to EFCC. He stole RIvers money and not Nigeria's money. It is duty of the people that he stole their money to drag him to EFCC.

On the international stage, Buhari and his deputy are recognised to be upright people. That alone commands respect. If corrupt money was used to get them power and they are still upright, so be it. Was the fund meant for prosecution of war against BH or was it directly from the national ATM CBN or from crude oil sales? Where is the money from, please enlighten us.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by RichDad1(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2016
Let me help you with few :
Incompetency
Lack of political will to fight corruption
Too much whiskey
Handing over of the nation's treasury to Vultures
He's don fortunato
Inability to control his wife from making reckless utterances
A man that can't keep promises.{ 1 term should be 1 term}

Brb

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by funkyibodude(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
Because he was hopelessly foolish, and he still is, he took stealing of a country's fortune to a different height, it was something already existing, only for him to come and took it overboard, he rediculed our most exalted stool... Imagine a president , that before u see him, u have to pass tru alibis(most times his wife), that will be sorted with millions, before u can be anointed or "blessed" , even refusing to acknowledge his administration was rife with stealing(because he was championing it)
That man was the worst thing that happened to Nigeria, and I feel so disappointed that he happened to be my kinsman, makingba rediculed of himself, us, and Nigeria at large

The hatred I have for Jonathan, us something words cannot describe, my children will never hear good stories about him, seeing him walking down thee road free, is a bitter pill I have to deal with...

and how has your hatred for Gej affected his achievements? At least he's balling high

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by slimfit1(m): 4:54pm On May 18, 2016
Really are you asking do you live in Nigeria at all ?

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by mekaboy(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:

Your parents are demonstrating for the untold hardship they are facing outside and your at home typing rubbish. Have u been able to meet the president for free today?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by slimfit1(m): 5:01pm On May 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Lazy thinking my brother minority or majority leader that doesn't put food on my table rule properly is out. Use your senses please Nigerians are not fools anymore. Please use critical thinking when you are typing please.
Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by mekaboy(m): 5:01pm On May 18, 2016
RichDad1:
Let me help you with few :
Incompetency
Lack of political will to fight corruption
Too much whiskey
Handing over of the nation's treasury to Vultures
He's don fortunato
Inability to control his wife from making reckless utterances
A man that can't keep promises.{ 1 term should be 1 term}

Brb

Are u indirectly attacking APC? handed over the treasury to vultures. You mean Amechi and the governors that refused to save because they wanted to use the money to install the current president.

Which promise has this administration kept?
If this president has the will to fight corruption how come he is not saving the excess crude funds?

How come he is not fighting those that funded his campaign?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by bender79: 5:02pm On May 18, 2016
mekaboy:

It's well managed today. Dollar 350, budget deficit of 2.something trillion. Looting 500 billion in the name of paying 1 million poor Nigerians. Fuel 145, Tomatoe 100 naira etc.
Why do you talk as if you don't know the reason behind all that...when oil was selling for over a 100 dollars/ per barrel did your hero prove himself a great finance manager? or Perhaps you are just testing your new phone

3 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by slimfit1(m): 5:03pm On May 18, 2016
funkyibodude:
and how has your hatred for Gej affected his achievements? At least he's balling high

He stole and looted high so he should be balling high.

2 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by osile2012: 5:06pm On May 18, 2016
[size=18pt]Rate him. Click the link on my signature .[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by greatiyk4u(m): 5:12pm On May 18, 2016
mekaboy:

And here yu are comparing 6yrs to PMB's one year in office even when the price of crude oil is 75% lower to what HERO of corruption managed in his regime!

3 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? by mekaboy(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2016
greatiyk4u:

And here yu are comparing 6yrs to PMB's one year in office even when the price of crude oil is 75% lower to what HERO of corruption managed in his regime!

Mind you, APC has spent 25% of its time and nothing to show.

If APC is able to grow our inflation rate from 9 to 13% in 1 year, what do u expect in 3 more years?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dora Akunyili's 62nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? / Segun Showunmi Threatens To Sue PDP If A NEC Meeting Is Not Called

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.