Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

She Can't Stop Thinking About The Past - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can't Stop Thinking About The Past (569 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help / Pls Help Me From This Big Mess, I Can't Stop Thinking. / My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Can't Stop Thinking About The Past by marvelck: 11:05am On Aug 21, 2016
Imagine, a girl saying " I dated him for 10 good years and he broke my heart" Then what's good about the years? You need to let go of such a past and hope for a better tomorrow.
Re: She Can't Stop Thinking About The Past by ojnnaco(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2016
Damn it..
A guy dated you from a year to 3,4,5yrs and still u don't know where the relationship is heading to yet you allowed ur self to be dated for 10yrs and you are here making a whole lot of noise. Even university degree is 5yrs at most.

Wise up
Re: She Can't Stop Thinking About The Past by chris2face(m): 11:25am On Aug 21, 2016
10 good years for what na I won't keep a lady that far if I know am not gonna end up with her
Ladies a beg be wise never allow any dude date u for like 3 years without knowing his intentions with u
Re: She Can't Stop Thinking About The Past by DaviiiD(m): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2016
Usher - His mistakes

Damaged goods!

Just sleep with her and walk away!
Re: She Can't Stop Thinking About The Past by brightalo1010: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2016
Do you think is easy to forget?especially for ladies?guy take it easy with her with time she will come to terms with the reality and keep it behind.
Re: She Can't Stop Thinking About The Past by brandonobi(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2016
brightalo1010:
Do you think is easy to forget?especially for ladies?guy take it easy with her with time she will come to terms with the reality and keep it behind.
youre ryt, but u know of she doesnt try hard to let go she would take another ten yrs licking her wounds
Re: She Can't Stop Thinking About The Past by brightalo1010: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2016
brandonobi:
youre ryt, but u know of she doesnt try hard to let go she would take another ten yrs licking her wounds
The question is,how long since after the breakup of the 10yrs relationship?
Re: She Can't Stop Thinking About The Past by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
marvelck:
Imagine, a girl saying " I dated him for 10 good years and he broke my heart" Then what's good about the years? You need to let go of such a past and hope for a better tomorrow.
why would you be in a relationship for that long I don't quite understand
Re: She Can't Stop Thinking About The Past by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
marvelck:

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Guys Should Do On First Date / Mind The Way You Handle Your Girlfriend / T.G.I.F Romanceland Friday Night Special!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.