Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men (107838 Views)

Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) / Gorgeous Nigerian Twins Get Married On The Same Day(photos) / Meet The Top 10 Most Gorgeous Nigerian Girls On Instagram Girls (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Lutherap: 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ritchiee:

lol...HE PAIN ME !
I was right ain't I?
You pained so much you just couldn't pass .

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YonkijiSappo: 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by bi0nics: 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
Seriously, These guys are normal guys... Where dem celeb pinshures?
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by superman(m): 12:00am On Aug 22, 2016
none sense!

all na AVERAGE!!

they are just there!

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by bi0nics: 12:08am On Aug 22, 2016
superman:

none sense!

all na AVERAGE!!

they are just there!
Most of em aint celebs you know, just random guys on instagram

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by ArmedRobber: 12:18am On Aug 22, 2016
Dayo ade

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Ritchiee: 12:25am On Aug 22, 2016
OlanreJohnson:

Even in Europe, Asia and US. Many other Africans Cameroonian, Ghanians, Guniean can spot an Igbo man from other Africans. He might not even need to utter a word just the appearance alone tell them he is Igbo. Just allow the yoruba guys here to pat themselves on the back, deep inside them they know the truth.

Did anyone notice that many yoruba girls here refuse to comment on this thread, it's because they who really turns them on the more between Igbo and yoruba guys and it's not the yoruba guys. cheesy cheesy

You are using one monicker to ask question,another to answer yourself.He pain you like this?You can not compare your Igbo men with the real men....Yoruba men...Just any news that a Nigerian is marrying from Europe,Australia,Chinese etc...it is a MACHO MAN from the Yoruba stock,more than handsome...irreristible and unparalleled attractiveness to the real Eve..
A Yoruba man had one of those dark, deep voices, the kind that made men run to Ivory Coast and make their women totally awed with love...

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by ArmedRobber: 12:30am On Aug 22, 2016
Aremu afolayan

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by ArmedRobber: 12:41am On Aug 22, 2016
Gabriel afolayan

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by kechywillz(m): 12:47am On Aug 22, 2016
Tribalism n Nairaland go hand in hand
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by ArmedRobber: 1:02am On Aug 22, 2016
OOba babatunde

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by OlanreJohnson: 1:08am On Aug 22, 2016
Ritchiee:

You are using one monicker to ask question,another to answer yourself.He pain you like this?You can not compare your Igbo men with the real men....Yoruba men...Just any news that a Nigerian is marrying from Europe,Australia,Chinese etc...it is a MACHO MAN from the Yoruba stock,more than handsome...irreristible and unparalleled attractiveness to the real Eve..
A Yoruba man had one of those dark, deep voices, the kind that made men run to Ivory Coast and make their women totally awed with love...

Another pained Monsurudeen,
Igbo girls, some yoruba girld Niger delta women, and even women from other African countries here on NL that they find Igbo guys more attractive, some even Igbo girls to teach them how to cook Igbo culinaries for their boyfriends. Why is the same not been said about yoruba guys? Even yoruba women are not backing you up on this thread because like everyone they know the truth. Take heart buddy, Igbo guys are prefered! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Eziokwu1: 1:10am On Aug 22, 2016
Them Fine.
Kudos. wink
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by phobia2002: 4:05am On Aug 22, 2016
Carey art Alade

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by phobia2002: 4:07am On Aug 22, 2016
Paddy adenuga

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by bigfrancis21: 4:07am On Aug 22, 2016
safarigirl:
For the sake of balance, I had to do this thread in response to Bliss4lyfe's thread on Igbo men

I believe we can find some gorgeous Yoruba men in the entertainment industry, so here is to them

Feel free to add anyone, it's a free for all. Please, if you can, let's keep this thread civil till at least page 10. Thanks for your cooperation.

Here goes:

1 Gbenro Ajibade- Actor

[img]http://4.bp..com/-fxpgQKqurVQ/VednH_9cKiI/AAAAAAAAG9s/VuvMDfpeWIs/s1600/3.png[/img]

Nice one op. However, about half of these people you've posted on here are either mixed race or born and raised abroad where the weather conditions are different on everybody, regardless of race. These faces do not tell the actual picture on ground. On the flipside, one can easily find twice as many good-looking Igbo men living in Nigeria alone, who are not mixed race nor have never been abroad, how much less those abroad.

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by phobia2002: 4:11am On Aug 22, 2016
Pastor TB Joshua

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 4:12am On Aug 22, 2016
Lutherap:
Repetition of pictures from page1-15 and you call these imps handsome?(well a few are) but compared to the other two thread where the men kept and is still coming in large numbers? This is preposterous.

Yoruba men have never been know to be used in the same sentence as "handsome" till today.

Yorubathunder do your home work well most of the men in those daemon attire pictures aren't yoruba! I counted up to ten! That are purely none SW.

Surely you can point them out, their names and tribe.

Has it gotten to this level that Ibos are now calling Yorubas non-Yorubas? Pathethic. The inferiority complex of our Ibo brothers dey waow wink

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by phobia2002: 4:13am On Aug 22, 2016
Adebayo Akinfenwa
World strongest football player

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 4:14am On Aug 22, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Nice one op. However, about half of these people you've posted on here are either mixed race or born and raised abroad where the weather conditions are different on everybody, regardless of race. These faces do not tell the actual picture on ground. On the flipside, one can easily find twice as many good-looking Igbo men living in Nigeria alone, who are not mixed race nor have never been abroad, how much less those abroad.

This poster is Ibo.

Trust me wink

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by phobia2002: 4:15am On Aug 22, 2016
Saudi balogun

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 4:17am On Aug 22, 2016
OlanreJohnson:

Another pained Monsurudeen,
Igbo girls, some yoruba girld Niger delta women, and even women from other African countries here on NL that they find Igbo guys more attractive, some even Igbo girls to teach them how to cook Igbo culinaries for their boyfriends. Why is the same not been said about yoruba guys? Even yoruba women are not backing you up on this thread because like everyone they know the truth. Take heart buddy, Igbo guys are prefered! cheesy

Funny thing is, the pictures on this threads have like 90 likes, while the Ibo thread have no likes. 50% of the likes on this thread, I'm sure, are from Ibo women who like manly men, instead of the effeminate "we're the best looking men in Nigeria" tribe. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by isan(m): 4:17am On Aug 22, 2016
I can see igbo's running their mouth like a goat on dis thread.... Abeg dem dey find una for asia o developers

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by phobia2002: 4:18am On Aug 22, 2016
Freeze

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 4:19am On Aug 22, 2016
Ngozi123:

Thank you for proving @Ihuomadinihu right. Keep deflecting from the issue at hand in order to avoid proper discourse. I didn't even mention Yoruba men in my initial post, so I don't see how I can be 'obsessed' with them, it's rather delusional of you to think that undecided. You keep referring to light skinned people, again and again, so I have to ask you: why are you so obsessed with light skinned people? What did they do to you?

What's your obsession with Yoruba men? Have you found one on this thread? Let us know how it pans out.

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by phobia2002: 4:19am On Aug 22, 2016
Kwam 1

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by phobia2002: 4:21am On Aug 22, 2016
Adewale Ayuba

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 4:22am On Aug 22, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

aunty relax na. Don't you know when to stop? why are you obsessed with the question abi you be albino? The Yoruba guy said he's occupied and isn't interested yet you persist. you no dey tire?

Haba, look for another customer abeg angry

Don't mind her.

She wants a Yoruba man to wife her bleached ass. She don't know that Yorubas go for Ibo chicks that have assimilated into the Yoruba culture, not the village riffraffs making noise on NL.

I don't tell am say I no do bleached Ibo girls. Is it by force?

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by phobia2002: 4:24am On Aug 22, 2016
AY

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Eziokwu1: 4:26am On Aug 22, 2016
phobia2002:
Adewale Ayuba

lol... this is an Ugly specimen wtf.
Is it that some Yorubas don't know what handsomeness/beauty is or what?
This is also the same way some Yoruba people I know think some that some ugly women are beautiful just because the've got big behinds.
smh.

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 4:28am On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by phobia2002: 4:28am On Aug 22, 2016
Femi

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) / Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire / Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.