Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men (107783 Views)

Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) / Gorgeous Nigerian Twins Get Married On The Same Day(photos) / Meet The Top 10 Most Gorgeous Nigerian Girls On Instagram Girls (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YonkijiSappo: 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by DaPuncline: 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
Debo Adegbile
Deinde Project-Fame,
Dele Alli,
Williams Falade,

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by kenoz(m): 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
monsurufatai:
Fadeyi Oloro
cheesy grin grin

LMAO
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by SaffronSpice: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Ngozi123(f): 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
YorubaThunder:

It doesn't help Ibo matter that they quench in envy any time they see a lightskin girl that hasn't bleached her destiny away like Ibo girls. Even Rita Dominic has bleached. Check her older pictures.

Truth is perspective. Like I said earlier, each man to his own.

I won't argue with you on this any further because we both know the truth of the matter. Every Nairalander on here, if they're honest with themselves will tell you the truth, which is contradictory to what you've been saying. Also, why do you keep mentioning light skinned people? What have they done to you? Did you miss the part of my post where I mentioned handsome light, medium and dark skinned Igbo men?

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2016

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by ArmedRobber: 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Yomi fash

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ngozi123:

I won't argue with you on this any further because we both know the truth of the matter. Every Nairalander on here, if they're honest with themselves will tell you the truth, which is contradictory to what you've been saying. Also, why do you keep mentioning light skinned people? What have they done to you? Did you miss the part of my post where I mentioned handsome light, medium and dark skinned Igbo men?

Alright don't argue with me any further. "We?" I guess misery wants company. No thanks deary. Say "I". You and I couldn't possibly share the same opinion. I like good things. Whatever you like is your choice.

There's an Ibo version of this thread. As an Ibo girl who thinks Ibo men are the most handsome, that's where you should be enjoying the posted rotten Ibo candies.

At the end of the day, Yoruba boys/girls are more preferable.

9 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by DaPuncline: 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Tiago Ilori, Leon Balogun.

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by DaPuncline: 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Tiago Ilori, Leon Balogun.

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by gidjah(m): 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
a ka a COLONEL IKE DUBAKU !
orimsamsam:
Actor Hakeem Kae-Kazim
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Sweetlemon(f): 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
My judgement is that while the guys on the Igbo thread are facially finer, the Yoruba guys are more sexy and have that swag.

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by gidjah(m): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
a ka a COLONEL IKE DUBAKU ![quote author=orimsamsam post=48680984]Actor Hakeem Kae-Kazim[/quote
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
SaffronSpice:

Nice.
What about Derenle Edun grin?

Lol iwo le post iyen. grin

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
Sweetlemon:
My judgement is that while the guys on the Igbo thread are facial finer, the Yoruba guys are more sexy and have that swag.

Facial finer? You mean those effeminate looking boys? Sweetmelon, I think say you like better thing grin

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Ihuomadinihu: 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hahaha,some people are trying to boost their ego with tribalistic rants and comments.
As a Nigerian woman,i would say that each tribe has handsome and goodlooking men,however a greater number of them come from the Eastern part of the country especially Igbo.
It's very easy for Nigerians and Africans to list the most handsome celebs from the east as against what is obtainable in other parts of Nigeria.
Google can attest to this, Nigerian music and movie industry can attest to it, our Brothers in Kenya,Ghana and Cameroon can equally attest to it. Even the international community knows that.
We all know the winners of this contest after all the rants has mellowed down. This noise making and tribalistic comments is inconsequential to what is obtainable outside this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Sweetlemon(f): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
shy3xx:
Looool.

Igbos just got me banned cos they can't stand the resounding arse whooping Yoruba dons are giving them with this thread. grin grin

Why report me for a ban, when most of you have attacked me with all kinds of vitriol on the thread and I ignored almost everything? grin grin

These Igbo nyggahs are soft - weak beta males. grin

Had you banned? What for? After THEY started the insults from the very first page??

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:
Hahaha,some people are trying to boost their ego with tribalistic rants and comments.
As a Nigerian woman,i would say that each tribe has handsome and goodlooking men,however a greater number of them come from the Eastern part of the country especially Igbo.
It's very easy for Nigerians and Africans to list the most handsome celebs from the east as against what is obtainable in other parts of Nigeria.
Google can attest to this, Nigerian music and movie industry can attest to it, our Brothers in Kenya,Ghana and Cameroon can equally attest to it. Even the international community knows that.
We all know the winners of this contest after all the rants has mellowed down. This noise making and tribalistic comments is inconsequential to what is obtainable outside this thread.

Ibo girl, the last time you were online was July 16, but you decided to grace NL today by posting on a Yoruba thread about how Ibos are more handsome than Yorubas.

We're expecting you to log in with another ID. grin grin grin

Insecure people.

9 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YonkijiSappo: 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
DaPuncline:
Debo Adegbile
Deinde Project-Fame,
Dele Alli,
Williams Falade,

Who the F are these people?
LOL
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Sweetlemon(f): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
YorubaThunder:

Facial finer? You mean those effeminate looking boys? Sweetmelon, I think say you like better thing grin

I'm just being objective here. I can't lie that the Igbo guys there are facially finer. But the Yoruba guys have all the macho swag that can make a lady Hot. wink I actually prefer swag and sex appeal to facial looks in a man.

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Had you banned? What for? After THEY started the insults from the very first page??

Haven't you ever noticed how the mods"suddenly wake up" when Yorubas start giving Ibos 10x the insult they give Yorubas in politics section?

Ibos can dish insult, but when it comes to collecting it, they run to the mods.

You see afonja on frontpage, but should you use osu, it's a 2weeks ban.

They call themselves the "bravest", yet they can't take simple online insult grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Ngozi123(f): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
YorubaThunder:

Alright don't argue with me any further. "We?" I guess misery wants company. No thanks deary. Say "I". You and I couldn't possibly share the same opinion. I like good things. Whatever you like is your choice.

There's an Ibo version of this thread. As an Ibo girl who thinks Ibo men are the most handsome, that's where you should be enjoying the posted rotten Ibo candies.
At the end of the day, Yoruba boys/girls are more preferable.

I actually wouldn't have posted on this thread had someone not mentioned me in it. I felt compelled to comment as one troublemaking poster brought the Igbos, Igbo women in particular, into it. You still haven't explained why you're so obsessed with light skinned people, what did they do to you?
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by ArmedRobber: 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Muyiwa ademola

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Sweetlemon(f): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
YorubaThunder:

Haven't you ever noticed how the mods"suddenly wake up" when Yorubas start giving Ibos 10x the insult they give Yorubas in politics section?

Ibos can dish insult, but when it comes to collecting it, they run to the mods.

You see afonja on frontpage, but should you use osu, it's a 2weeks ban.

They call themselves the "bravest", yet they can't take simple online insult grin grin grin

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin biko I cannot laugh I beg.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ngozi123:

I actually wouldn't have posted on this thread had someone not mentioned me in it. I felt compelled to comment as one troublemaking poster brought the Igbos, Igbo women in particular, into it. You still haven't explained why you're so obsessed with light skinned people, what did they do to you?

And you feel compelled to stay? Spread a mat and enjoy. I know you've got a vibrator between your legs.... wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by bodeloja: 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ngozi123:

Dont mind him, y dont u ask him if Ojukwu was also bleaching before, during or after Biafra War. Igbos have alot of light skinned. it is genetic.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
Sweetlemon:

I'm just being objective here. I can't lie that the Igbo guys there are facially finer. But the Yoruba guys have all the macho swag that can make a lady Hot. wink I actually prefer swag and sex appeal to facial looks in a man.

I hope you aint dating one ibo boy. You don't want your baby's head to compete with a table, babe. wink

7 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YonkijiSappo: 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
ArmedRobber:
Muyiwa ademola

lol, don't let me invoke Sango on you this evening oo.

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by hinohsend: 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
Only insecure people always feel they need remind themselves of what they are and are not. This thread was created to celebrate Yoruba men, yet Igbos are here telling us they think they are more attractive. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by hinohsend: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
Only insecure people always feel they need remind themselves of what they think they are and are not. This thread was created to celebrate Yoruba men, yet Igbos are here telling us they think they are more attractive. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2016

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) / Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire / Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.