Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them (42956 Views)

2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic / 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) / Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Richy4(m): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
WebSurfer:

I guess I was just paranoid by the statement hence the innappriopraite approah... I felt he should learn in a better way.. But next time, I'll avoid it. Thanks

No problems bro.. u have a good day.

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Efewestern: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
Cuntslayer:

Very true. I had a situation where the express was blocked by several men. I thought they were militants but our driver did some James Bond moves and got out in one peace. The driver later said that they were ritualists and were boys to highly placed politicians

Thank your stars.. I think of all Urhobo clan Otokutu is more dreaded when it comes to fetish tins like this... Reason why Otokutu is not that developed compare to her sister town(s).

Those ritualist gat so many trick.. The crime rate was high during Ibori regime when okada was still allowed.. May God Punish them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Efewestern: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
WebSurfer:

You are very st-upid but you might not know.

Now let me inform you, you see that same otokutu bridge alone? There was a time about over 10 years ago it was a ritualist den where people faked madness and killed a lot of people, little children, girls, there was so much wigs discovered when they were caught, confessed, uniforms and all soughts of remains from victims, they confessed to be working for politicians mostly and it was a shock for a very long time the government as at that time had to use bulldozers clear everywhere around the brigde.

Next time don't come on here on nairaland sounding like a fool.

Bro you think The bible was lying when it says Atheist re FOOLs, The guy you quoted is an atheist who doesn't believe in Spiritual or Voodoo or Jass so don't exchange words with him, I pity his soul.

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Opharhe: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
WebSurfer:
see me see wahala o, will you also tell me Agbarho or Otor-udu is ughelli south too or what? What is all this
Dis matter no be wahala matter. Like I earlier said, Otokutu is within Warri metropolis but in Ughelli South L.G.A. Otor-Udu in UDU LG. Udu is also within Warri metropolis but is separate from Warri South LG(Main Warri). All these areas, including Agbarho have grown into becoming part of Warri(in the larger sense)... But Agbarho for exanple is still in Ughelli North LGA.

I don try, Abi?
I guess you're also from Warri.

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Opharhe: 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Efewestern:

Thank your stars.. I think of all Urhobo clan Otokutu is more dreaded when it comes to fetish tins like this... Reason why Otokutu is not that developed compare to her sister town(s).

Those ritualist gat so many trick.. The crime rate was high during Ibori regime when okada was still allowed.. May God Punish them

Otokutu is not developed? Do you even know the place? Well, I take it as a duty to educate you about my hometown.
Otokutu is not a clan but 1 of the 32 towns and villages of Ughievwen kingdom (or clan if you like) in Ughelli south LGA.
Otokutu is arguably the most urbanised among the communities in Ughelli south presently with new, beautiful structures everywhere(only roads are lacking right now). Other areas I can compare with it in terms of population are Okwagbe, Otughievwen (Otu-Jeremi, LG -qtrs) etc. It's greatest advantage is it's proximity to Warri...
So Bros, Otokutu na correct place o unless u neva reach there recently.
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by docadams: 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
WebSurfer:

Wow, bro your life is a testimony if that really happened to you.. You might not know what God did for you until you find out truly the history of that place, or common videos back then from the then DRTV.

Like I said, it was in the daytime I started hearing of the gory tales of the events in that place. If I had made the jump first time calling, I would have been easy meat for ritualist.
It is surprising these evil men where allowed to exist till now because even the police acknowledged the existence of such evil practise there.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Efewestern: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
Opharhe:

Otokutu is not developed? Do you even know the place? Well, I take it as a duty to educate you about my hometown.
Otokutu is not a clan but 1 of the 32 towns and villages of Ughievwen kingdom (or clan if you like) in Ughelli south LGA.
Otokutu is arguably the most urbanised among the communities in Ughelli south presently with new, beautiful structures everywhere(only roads are lacking right now). Other areas I can compare with it in terms of population are Okwagbe, Otughievwen (Otu-Jeremi, LG -qtrs) etc. It's greatest advantage is it's proximity to Warri...
So Bros, Otokutu na correct place o unless u neva reach there recently.

Lolx.. Only been there ones, 2005, Then it was nt that develop.. i will visit there before this yr runs out.. Abeg nor shop me raw oo.. shuo.. u be even Otokutu boy no wonder u almost gimme slap grin .

All the same .. We re one.. Abi nor be so

PS: hope they av improve on there power (Electricity) ?,
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by onoslove(f): 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
WebSurfer:
see me see wahala o, will you also tell me Agbarho or Otor-udu is ughelli south too or what? What is all this
Learn from those who know more than you. Otokutu is under ughelli south. If I were you I will keep quiet now.

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Efewestern: 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
Opharhe:
Dis matter no be wahala matter. Like I earlier said, Otokutu is within Warri metropolis but in Ughelli South L.G.A. Otor-Udu in UDU LG. Udu is also within Warri metropolis but is separate from Warri South LG(Main Warri). All these areas, including Agbarho have grown into becoming part of Warri(in the larger sense)... But Agbarho for exanple is still in Ughelli North LGA.

I don try, Abi?

bros abeg nor mind us, We jst they tink otherwise.. me even think say na warri e fall put

2 Likes

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by chukwuboi(m): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
dannyben5:
Ritualists and the use of otokutu bridge....
another word for ritualist should be otokutu
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by onoslove(f): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Efewestern:

Lolx.. Only been there ones, 2005, Then it was nt that develop.. i will visit there before this yr runs out.. Abeg nor shop me raw oo.. shuo.. u be even Otokutu boy no wonder u almost gimme slap grin .

right now I don't know of any place that enjoys light like otokutu.

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
alberto2k:
i believe there's spare TYREs and FUEL around but No body hold matches. angry
weed smokers plenty for tthat area, lighter suppose dey cheesy
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Drienzia: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
WebSurfer:

You are very st-upid but you might not know.

Now let me inform you, you see that same otokutu bridge alone? There was a time about over 10 years ago it was a ritualist den where people faked madness and killed a lot of people, little children, girls, there was so much wigs discovered when they were caught, confessed, uniforms and all soughts of remains from victims, they confessed to be working for politicians mostly and it was a shock for a very long time the government as at that time had to use bulldozers clear everywhere around the brigde.

Next time don't come on here on nairaland sounding like a fool.
my brother, your head de there. That was during d reign of James onanefe ibori.

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Efewestern: 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
onoslove:
right now I don't know of any place that enjoys light like otokutu.

Re u kidding me, Wow... but as far as warri is concern No place enjoys light more than Complex road( River road ekpan, Nnpc housing complex) those place they don't blink there light.

Thanks for the update .. If not for this thread i would have gotten this bad impression abt otokutu..

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by mccaybroewn(m): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
WiseFool2:
That's Otokutu bridge, but it's not located in Ughelli. It's located in Warri. I pass there often. May God save His people o.

It's in Udu local government not Ughelli South, a suburb of Warri.
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Opharhe: 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Efewestern:

bros abeg nor mind us, We jst they tink otherwise.. me even think say na warri e fall put
Lol. It's alright.
Efewestern:

Ah! E don really tey... 11 years no be joke. Okutu has grown so fast, me sef surprise..
Why I no go chop u raw b4? grin
If na electricity, Otokutu and it's inhabitants dey enjoy am well.
You too must be an Urhobo. We can be friends na.

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by WebSurfer(m): 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
Drienzia:
my brother, your head de there. That was during d reign of James onanefe ibori.
i remembered that while typing oo, i no just dey for another talk, lol grin grin grin
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Opharhe: 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
mccaybroewn:

Otokutu is in Ughelli south local govt. abeg. Maybe you're confused because it has boundaries with Udu(places like Okpaka, Opete, Orhughworun/Igbogidi) LG.
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by WebSurfer(m): 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Opharhe:

I don try, Abi?

i guess i was just judging by their proximity other than facts, i learnt something new today. and yes im from warri in udu but been out of there for a long time. though i still visit

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by andresia(m): 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
mccaybroewn:

Why do people like you derive joy in either misleading others or just flaunting your ignorance. Otokutu is neither warri nor in udu local government but in ughelli South. Get knowledge please

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by WebSurfer(m): 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Efewestern:

Bro you think The bible was lying when it says Atheist re FOOLs, The guy you quoted is an atheist who doesn't believe in Spiritual or Voodoo or Jass so don't exchange words with him, I pity his soul.
OH i almost forgot that.. seun is really doing a good job for them these days. grin grin grin
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by clems93(m): 12:17am On Aug 22, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by AsapKen(m): 12:18am On Aug 22, 2016
Dis otokutu bridge dey fear me eh......ritualists too like d place
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Opharhe: 12:25am On Aug 22, 2016
WebSurfer:

i guess i was just judging by their proximity other than facts, i learnt something new today. and yes im from warri in udu but been out of there for a long time. though i still visit
Where are you from in Udu?
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by danidee10(m): 1:05am On Aug 22, 2016
WiseFool2:
That's Otokutu bridge, but it's not located in Ughelli. It's located in Warri. I pass there often. May God save His people o.

I tire for op o....Ughelli is miles away from there
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Originalsly: 2:24am On Aug 22, 2016
Hmmmm ....... they should be roasted. ........and their meat shared.,
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by dj5naira(m): 6:27am On Aug 22, 2016
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm

I know this place too well for similar demonic reason.
My kidnappers released me in the same area in Oct 2013 and was asked to jump down from the bridge. Time was 2.30am, in complete darkness. Under the bridge, there was unmistakable signs of human activity.
Suddenly, the enveloping darkness was pierced by the glare of on coming traffic. Thus a delay and momentary shift of my drop zone. When, eventually, I was forced to jump it was at a lesser depth. I had to run hard and fast in the dark along the edge of the bridge until I was able to get a hold and lifted myself onto it.
It was in the daytime I started hearing about the evil that was going on there.

God is good!

All the time.
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by thelish(f): 6:32am On Aug 22, 2016
Efewestern:
when i was little the story of Otokutu was all over my hood , i was really scared of that place because The ritualist there were very dangerous.. Those of us from Delta state ain't surprise about this news.. but i thought they stopped there madness.. Remembered a song done by Late Lady Rose addressing this same issue. God help us.

Otokutu Akpo'na mowo' Shor eyy ...

I still have her CD till date. Though she is a family member, I dey use am remember her.

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Efewestern: 6:38am On Aug 22, 2016
Opharhe:
Lol. It's alright. Ah! E don really tey... 11 years no be joke. Okutu has grown so fast, me sef surprise..
Why I no go chop u raw b4? grin
If na electricity, Otokutu and it's inhabitants dey enjoy am well.
You too must be an Urhobo. We can be friends na.

Be confirm Urhobo boy na... But hardly do i see Urhobo People on this forum.. Any way na otokutu u dey stay ?

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Efewestern: 6:40am On Aug 22, 2016
thelish:

I still have her CD till date. Though she is a family member, I dey use am remember her.

Wow.. Were can i purchase it ?, Was looking for it but couldn't find it for purchase... You remember those her girls later went to form there group but i haven't heard from them since, Hope they re still functioning ?
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by thelish(f): 6:48am On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=Efewestern post=48692987]

Wow.. Were can i purchase it ?, Was looking for it but couldn't find it for purchase... You remember thwose her girls later went to form there group but i haven't heard from them since, Hope they re still functioning ?[/quo

They still function, not like when Rose was their leaeer. The thing con dull. I will ask some urhobo recording stores. If they have, I will let u know.
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Efewestern: 6:48am On Aug 22, 2016
WebSurfer:
OH i almost forgot that.. seun is really doing a good job for them these days. grin grin grin

Yes... They think they re wise or they have wisdom... but bro how can someone conclude Such thing doesn't exist, re dey ok ?.. an African man For that matter..

I have seen some of those G guys speaking pigin with there uk client, I av seen G guys insulting there Client and you hear them saying "I don lock that 1".. I have seen Illness been sent to some1, What of Etagba ?, Urhobo peeps re familia with it. So i pity those atheist.. Look at the how the guy spoke with confidence.. Abeg make we ignore them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos / Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel / Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.