Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith (19560 Views)

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) / David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by rollywise(m): 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
nice one,
wetin go make me quarrel with my wife if people dey give us 10% of their income every week?

happy anniversary Sir cool cool cool

I just saw your name...So no need!!

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by danbrowndmf(m): 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
Laveda:

Me Veda? I'll never do that. No time for such.
wow! That was too harsh!
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by Laveda(f): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
danbrowndmf:
wow! That was too harsh!

Sorry tongue
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by danbrowndmf(m): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
Laveda:

Sorry tongue
lol. I still want to talk sha.i'm nt going back either grin
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by mjswthrt(f): 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Congratulations papa

Winners in the house shout GLORY!

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by frubben(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:
Oyedepo after collecting tithes and offering for years in your church members and you decided to even collect money for project Sunday to raise a University hat the church members can't even attend and you call yourself a man of God.

Go and read the bible...Jesus fee the 5000 with five loaves and two fishes. 12 baskets was left. Oyedepo keep getting wealth after you are tired your son will take over the church....Christianity what a jonsing ground.

Christianity is a very big lucrative business that one can invest on for years and get a huge turnover. After all they don't pay tax.....

Just a simple congratulation would do. For God sake its there anniversary

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by LoveJesus87(m): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
EniHolar:
Papa!
mama! Are you a Winner?
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by bigeagleeye(m): 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
fatdick:
May God continue to bless and lift you Sir!

There was a time I envied you so much......but I later realized that you are blessed cos God wants it so. I wish you all the best Sir and pray God blesses me as much as He has blessed you.

Congrats again!

Like it is confession time, then you switched to testimony time and then prayer time!
Bros eh, which one you dey na?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by oojehshez(f): 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
happy wedding anniversary to daddy. and mummy

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by sonofthunder: 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Glory

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by Tkayhandsome(m): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
Personal income from which company? Dey dia make pant dey wear you... Ode...
expocreek:

he built those schools with his personal income broo
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by princejones(m): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
Happy anniversary my bishop and prophet

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
From glory to glooioooryyy....HWA

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by kingsBreed(m): 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
34years of hitch free marriage. Let the likes of Tiwa receive this order of grace ooo. What we have nowadays is Doro-Marriage. Congratulations Great man of faith!

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by menuhome5: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
It pays to serve God

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by tno4real(m): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
He's a great man of God...I love him, congrat

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by Fizzie87(f): 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:
Oyedepo after collecting tithes and offering for years from ur members and you decided to even collect money for project Sunday to raise a University that the church members can't even attend and you call yourself a man of God.

Go and read the bible...Jesus fed the 5000 with five loaves and two fishes. 12 baskets was left. Oyedepo keep getting wealthier and the church members can't attend the school when you are tired your son will take over the church....Christianity what a jonsing ground.

Church is a very big lucrative business that one can invest on for years and get a huge turnover. After all they don't pay tax.....

You can as well ask for the grace to build your own Church then you will understand better... Bad Belle...

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by laytoshtwo: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
[quote author=Ronaldinnioh post=48685322]Oyedepo after collecting tithes and offering for years from ur members and you decided to even collect money for project Sunday to raise a University that the church members can't even attend and you call yourself a man of God.

Go and read the bible...Jesus fed the 5000 with five loaves and two fishes. 12 baskets was left. Oyedepo keep getting wealthier and the church members can't attend the school when you are tired your son will take over the church....Christianity what a jonsing ground.

Church is a very big lucrative business that one can invest on for years and get a huge turnover. After all they don't pay tax.....

[/qu
Think of how you can affect your world,one day you will wake up and discover you are 80,with your name in your tenacy receipt

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by ileogbenfidel(m): 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is a family that has been a blessing to the world. I thank God for this great family. Congratulation to the Oyedepos. God bless

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by EniHolar(f): 12:23am On Aug 22, 2016
LoveJesus87:
mama! Are you a Winner?

I am a winner in the Lord Jesus.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by Spells(m): 12:53am On Aug 22, 2016
Happy wedding anniversary sire

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by honeymills(f): 2:39am On Aug 22, 2016
Congratulations. I tap anoiting of success from u Sir. May my business n work yield triple success.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by Malocity(m): 5:08am On Aug 22, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:
Oyedepo after collecting tithes and offering for years from ur members and you decided to even collect money for project Sunday to raise a University that the church members can't even attend and you call yourself a man of God.

Hear yourself, if this really be the case, why will these Church members not stop going to the church and instead protest with plankers like 'wailers' always do? Am not even sure you go to church, perhaps you don't even read the Bible at all. Because you talk like one who missed out when enlightenment programmes where carried out. God is real in blessing His people, so look out for God's blessings for your life and stop talking what you don't have a clue of. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST because he might bless you more than Daddy Oyedepo. I stop typing

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by talk2archy: 7:06am On Aug 22, 2016
my daddy happy anniversary!!!!

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by amaeve2(f): 7:08am On Aug 22, 2016
Amaeve2 :
Congratulations sir. Many more happy life. Happy Wedding Anniversary to my pastor.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by makydebbie(f): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2016
saint047:
Happy wedding Anniversary
From Glory to Glory
that's where we are going smiley

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by makydebbie(f): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

now shut up....do you know how many students are on scholarship in landmark university huh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by makydebbie(f): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2016
greatness22:
That's my papa and mama. Congratulations!

From Glory to Glory, that is where we are going. cool
we shall get there...I never knew you are a winner too cheesy
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by greatness22(m): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2016
makydebbie:
we shall get there...I never knew you are a winner too cheesy
Not just a winner, am a winning WINNER and a son to my father bishop David.O.Oyedepo.

From "Waves Of Glory" to "Double Portion" to "Exceeding Grace" to "Heaven On Earth" and "Glory to Glory" i have been winning on everyside. smiley

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by makydebbie(f): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2016
greatness22:
Not just a winner, am a winning WINNER and a son to my father bishop David.O.Oyedepo.

From "Waves Of Glory" to "Double Portion" to "Exceeding Grace" to "Heaven On Earth" and "Glory to Glory" i have been winning on everyside. smiley
Amen!!!!cheesy
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by greatness22(m): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2016
makydebbie:
Amen!!!!cheesy
Lol, i wish u oustanding success in your exams!

Akwaaba! wink

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by makydebbie(f): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, i wish u oustanding success in your exams!

Akwaaba! wink
medasi wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun / Pope Francis Relative Killed In A Car Crash / Photos From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s 51st Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.