Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland (3130 Views)

Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Sarimah,farano,marieolae,dechandel,twaci,tohpahz,pweetyz,
name other hot ladies on this forum,sorry not too fine girls,this is not ur show.
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ireneony and lilyqueen have been shortlisted
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by L1TTLE(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
Oh lawd not again

4 Likes

Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Glorianinja is a member of the association of hot mamas too
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by GloriaNinja(f): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
coolkris:
Glorianinja is a member of the association of hot mamas too
Lol you are very funny, thanks anyways.
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
It is a honour to have u here, u may have a seat,am interviewing u all
GloriaNinja:
Lol you are very funny, thanks anyways.
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
Shoutout to adaure4ever
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by GloriaNinja(f): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
coolkris:
is it a job interview?
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
No it is an interview to see which of u all will the crown of beauty
GloriaNinja:
is it a job interview?
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by makydebbie(f): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
coolkris:
can i nominate someone? cheesy
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
Makydebbie you were not able to be shortlisted

3 Likes

Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
Of course but don't nominate oliviaarims
makydebbie:
can i nominate someone? cheesy
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by makydebbie(f): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
coolkris:
Of course but don't nominate oliviaarims
ivvy
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ivvy please forgive me ,but ur name have be forwarded to the miss world planners,u are to present yourself
makydebbie:
ivvy
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
New names are been drafted,so ladies pray that u will make the second batch
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by GloriaNinja(f): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
coolkris:
No it is an interview to see which of u all will the crown of beauty
Lol ok o
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
Some girls will never upload their pictures,as if they don't know that all ladies are beautiful,you must not make my list,but u might make tosyne2much list ,he loves not too fine ladies like diddydiva,and naijaboiy will still put u in his list
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
I have seen so many miss nairaland,and am telling u that none of the winners since 2009 are finer than my contestants
GloriaNinja:
Lol ok o
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lilyqueen might win this competition from the look of things
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
coolkris:
Shoutout to adaure4ever
tanx. But what abt most intelligent nairalanders.
Lets be celebrating Brainy ones, not everytime Hottest this or sexy that.
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
My sister intelligence on a lady is not attractive in show biz,thats the truth,u can't fight the truth,na beauty na god create for eve for Adam,adam was the most intelligent man alive
Adaure4ever:
tanx. But what abt most intelligent nairalanders.
Lets be celebrating Brainy ones, not everytime Hottest this or sexy that.
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
Wierd name but she is yuneehk,another new contestant
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
coolkris:
My sister intelligence on a lady is not attractive in show biz,thats the truth,u can't fight the truth,na beauty na god create for eve for Adam,adam was the most intelligent man alive
I disagree, intelligence in a woman is an asset,
and it depends on the sector you are talking about, If it is entertainment world, then Beauty is an asset.
But on a social media like Nairaland, we should be celebrating Intelligence, not hotness or sexy.
Any lady who is overjoyed to be mentioned as Hot or Sexy all the time is an Attention seeker,
celebrate and praise my brain, not my boobs or ass.
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
Na wa oh which time deh take celebrate boobssssssssssssss and ass for here?
Adaure4ever:
and it depends on the sector you are talking about, If it is entertainment world, then Beauty is an asset.
But on a social media like Nairaland, we should be celebrating Intelligence, not hotness or sexy.
Any lady who is overjoyed to be mentioned as Hot or Sexy all the time is an Attention seeker,
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
coolkris:
Some girls will never upload their pictures,as if they don't know that all ladies are beautiful,you must not make my list,but u might make tosyn.e2much list ,he loves not too fine ladies like didd.ydiva,and naij.aboiy will still put u in his list
See as I just dey look u tongue
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by knight05(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I just quote u,4 quoting sake
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Engrobiorah(m): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
The winner is obvious
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by GloriaNinja(f): 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
coolkris:
I have seen so many miss nairaland,and am telling u that none of the winners since 2009 are finer than my contestants
Funny, means you have been in Nairaland for long.
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by OgaSirAde(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
Are you their PR or what..does it add 2kobo to your pocket..rubbish everywhere

1 Like

Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
Stop Putting Pu55sy on a pedestal you absolute bellend

1 Like

Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
coolkris:
Makydebbie you were not able to be shortlisted

I remember your post. you are a Fresh graduate.
which school produced you? i want to know so i never send anyone there.

1 Like

Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by mrmrmister: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
Admin401:

I remember your post. you are a Fresh graduate.
which school produced you? i want to know so i never send anyone there.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHY DO Nigerian Girls Feel Obligated To Get Money/materials In Return / How To Eat Your Woman’s P*ssy So Good That She Starts Speaking In Tongues / Shocking! Ghanaian Lady Tattooed Human Skull On Her Private Part. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.