Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,618 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation (22383 Views)

The Number Of Senators And Federal Representatives From States In Nigeria / See Breakdown Of States Allocation For The Month Of June 2016 / Unpaid Salaries: FG Yet To Receive Fresh Bailout Request From States-the Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by doroeshiet: 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
i pray make God come to the aid of that state
Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by BrownRoofRep: 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by IamThrive(m): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
And they still go with a convoy of ten exotic jeeps and 2 BMW bikes going in front to clear road

Anyway, if truly we understand and start holding people responsible about all these borrowing they do and come up on the pages of the newspaper to showcase their so-called legendary achievements in 1 or 2 years, then we ain't have any good and devoted leaders.

I rest my case..
Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by kabrud: 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
Funny why states in the nd still borrow despite 13% extra alloc without anything on ground that reflect such huge alloc. Imagine Bayelsa with a population of less than 1.5m earning more than Lag (over 10m) and Kano (over 10m) and they will still need bailout. What exactly are they doing with their money? NDDC and MoND are are in charg of capital and other developmental project for God's sake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by Iceberg3: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
it used to be buharinomics now its DOGHARINOMICS grin

1 Like

Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by ehinorlive: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
what about Edo state? or is no longer part of the state
Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by Iceberg3: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
it used to be buharinomics now its DOGHARINOMICS.. grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by babyfaceafrica: 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Jokerman:

What was ur own with wat Dasuki did with FG's money? ?
people died because of the misuse of that money...human beings

1 Like

Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by Otunagum(m): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
How are Osun cone heads going to survive this? grin

5 Likes

Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by Standing5(m): 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
Jokerman:
We the good people of Nigeria will like to know what the 32bn deducted will be used for... hope its not another conduit like AishaHaliburton dat will siphon it for her thief hubby....

Lol... Osun state should be bailed by Otedola or Tinubu .
Bayelsa by GEJ..
It goes to repay debt and not into the FG's purse.
Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by Iceberg3: 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
kabrud:
Funny why states in the nd still borrow despite 13% extra alloc without anything on ground that reflect such huge alloc. Imagine Bayelsa with a population of less than 1.5m earning more than Lag (over 10m) and Kano (over 10m) and they will still need bailout. What exactly are they doing with their money? NDDC and MoND are are in charg of capital and other developmental project for God's sake.
concerned Zoogerian
grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by Jokerman(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
people died because of the misuse of that money...human beings

Hence we do not something of such to repeat itself, dats y I askedwat d 32b will be used for... hope another Dasuki isn't there as AishaHaliburton hasn't been around. ...

1 Like

Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by Montaque(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
If these bail-out funds were given to business enterprises, they would have produced better result than what we are seeing now. State govt just frittered the fund without justifiable returns

3 Likes

Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by Abagworo(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Old news
Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by adetes: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
osun don enter one chance

4 Likes

Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by Iceberg3: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
viewing this thread live from kuje.... 50yrs old ibrahim1975 grin

1 Like

Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by july66: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
CeoNewshelm:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/21/federal-government-deducts-n32bn-states-allocation-debts-incurred/
Ogbeni Aregbe should be arrested immediately for poor management. A state on deficit allocation? I pity the governor who will succeed Aregbe. The should give him 4 more terms to face the problem he started.

5 Likes

Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by DeltaOil: 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Olu20090:
Three yorubaa states : Osun, Ekiti and Ogun. I'm not surprised...You see why they love One Nigeria to continue? They cannot survive without Federal oil money. They will be telling you they are sophisticated until they sophisticate themselves into debt. They claim Ogun has more industries than all SE...Lol. Yet Ogun can't even pay 1.8 billion naira federal debt. SMH

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by BeClever: 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lilchilz:
i dnt really like keepin pet....buh after a lil shoppinq today i saw a DOG i really liked....i asked wat's the name frm the buyer..he said the doq hasn't qot any name yet..then i fink and fink and i decide to name him BUHARI..pls quys advice me is dat name cute .

That's a lovely name befitting of dogs and goats..

1 Like

Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by Jobos(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
gokay11:
Osun number1 again#smh

If you are confused, take to yourself.
Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by CaptPlanet(m): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nice move! Now governors will have to think on their feet and steady their ships, also citizens can hold their governors responsible.

Campaign promises won't be lip service anymore. Roll up your sleeves governors, its time to work.
Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by Remii(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Are we in April?
Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by George2016(m): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
If all the State in Nigeria are using their allocations well, there will be no need for them to borrow from federal government or from any other source.

All the state governors should wake up and begin to make good use of their allocation and also work for their internal generated revenue to protect them on the raining day.

1 Like

Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by talktofemi: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
What is with southern states and loan/borrowing?

Live within your means!

1 Like

Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by aroti: 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
Jokerman:
We the good people of Nigeria will like to know what the 32bn deducted will be used for... hope its not another conduit like AishaHaliburton dat will siphon it for her thief hubby....

Lol... Osun state should be bailed by Otedola or Tinubu .
Bayelsa by GEJ..

Are u been sincere about wanting to know what the 32bn deduction will be used for ? or rather deep down in your hate filled soul you would love to see it reported as siphoned by PMB so that your hate filled ego would be massage to the point of ecstasy ?
Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by weyabcom: 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
divinehand2003:
Hmmm
Na wao
Good for them. It serves them right. The governors must learn to be proactive and develop their internally generated revenue to survive. No more time for lazy ass pot bellied governors who wait for federal allowee to share amongst themselves and their cronies.
u re not ok. Infact u rw worst dan ebola then its time every states hav to handle their resources. Nonsense
Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by kabrud: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
Iceberg3:

concerned Zoogerian
grin
wailing monkey. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by Izonpikin: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Let's states generate their own revenue....hope everybody can look into the over advantageous effect of true federalism/regionalism..

The feeding bottle system of government is unsustainable. ...only a mad person would still think it can be sustained....let each state look inwards and harness all resources to generate money...We can't continue like this forever...

Mumu country with Mumu leaders and followers who support them.... undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by Izonpikin: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
ConqueredWest:
I don't blame the governors totally but people who refuses true federalism
exactly my point...even educated people argue against true federalism. ..It baffles me. ..

3 Likes

Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by mankan2k7(m): 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
I don't understand again o

I thought states are expecting July allocation, why April allocation again?

I thought also that June allocation was better
Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by olajizz01(m): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
pls how can I bid to buy Osun state?
U cant buy Osun because the on going in Osun right now can buy your state,she may receive nothing from FG allocation,but she is using the bailout and IGR to execute projects and pay workers and she is better than many states in Nigeria right now.

1 Like

Re: FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation by Dollaz: 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
midolian:
Bayelsa is dead! cheesy

GEJ should bail them out with less than 1% of what he embezzled na...instead of sponsoring NDA with it undecided

Idiot. Respect ur x president and don't say what u don't know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) / Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday / Newspaper Vendors Blame Online Media For Drop In Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.