Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

This Boy Needs Your Help - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Boy Needs Your Help (3502 Views)

After 4 Pregnancies, 3 Miscarriages, 2 IVF, 5 Years Of Waiting, This Boy Arrives / Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. / She Needs Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
The mods should move this to frontpage

1 Like

Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
ladyf make i hire u catch my 3 cheating boyfriends . emeka , uche , micheal . wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by EfemenaXY: 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
HitmanAgent47:
Pls our school will soon open i need your help nairalanders any amount is a blessing thanks. This is my acct no 20853788405 UBA(okoronkwo ikechukwu golden)

Boi you've had your fun. Now run along.

RoyalRoy: pls lock this thread and ban the @op, a novice scammer and potential hit-and-run thief.

2 Likes

Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by EfemenaXY: 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
ladyF:
[size=15pt]lol... Just found out some things.

Help the OP at your own risk...[/size]

Cc: EfemenaXY sauceEEP

It's been obvious right from the get-go.

Was simply playing along. This wannabe thief probably wants to buy himself a smart phone and some new clothes to pose in.

A true Hit & Run Agent (of darkness)

5 Likes

Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by Onegai(f): 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
LadyF, remind me next time they're doing Miss Nairaland competition that I owe you a vote grin

9 Likes

Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
2moro i will paste the scanned copies goodnite all
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by cococandy(f): 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
HitmanAgent47:
we dnt have the same phone number check it well 09035688405 thats mind and i dnt knw anoda
I've eyes. The numbers were the same when she screen grabbed it until the other fellow logged in to edit his. And it's logical to believe this other fellow is you. If not why the sudden need to come in and edit his number so it won't match yours. And why all the coincidences in both your personal lives?

1 Like

Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by cococandy(f): 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
HitmanAgent47:
you're unbelievable

7 Likes

Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by cococandy(f): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Is everyone now a scam artist after other people's money? This is no longer funny. That's how they'll ruin things for other people who are in genuine need. It's unfair.
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by uboma(m): 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
thank you LadyF for these revelations. Quite revealing I must say. You have earned yourself the next NL FBI agent after ifyalways.

12 Likes

Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by raumdeuter: 5:44am On Aug 22, 2016
OP has no shame

2 Likes

Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by DankemzI(m): 7:47am On Aug 22, 2016
ardeypearlz:

Proof of mother's death? Just wow! grin

He's already busted by Ladyf, in this hard economy it's painful to be swindled in the name of help
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by sisisioge: 8:22am On Aug 22, 2016
Alright, this one is young and quite unintelligenttt. But his resilience should be commended because with all the evidence shown against him, he's still adamant in his hope that at least one person's IQ will be lower than his.

Our children... Which way nau?

5 Likes

Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by ardeypearlz(f): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2016
DankemzI:

He's already busted by Ladyf, in this hard economy it's painful to be swindled in the name of help
The guy thinks he's smart.. In this present economy? Omo everybody eye don open cheesy
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by ardeypearlz(f): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2016
ladyF:
This is the one that really got me!!! I don't even know what to say... His new girlfriend died while aborting for him. May God grant her family the fortitude to bear the loss of losing a child, sister, cousin, niece... cry

If you read through and you feel he is telling the truth and still want to help him... well... I leave you to be the judge. I believe his full name is as stated in his account number: OKORONKWO IKECHUKWU GOLDEN 2085371495. (UBA). Contact is 09035688405

The end!!!

Thumbs up..Great detective of Nairaland!! Oya take promotion! grin

2 Likes

Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by DankemzI(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2016
ardeypearlz:

The guy thinks he's smart.. In this present economy? Omo everybody eye don open cheesy

Scamming Scammers the Scam nowadays grin
What's up with you? I thought you already made a donation to his UBA

1 Like

Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by sauceEEP(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Thanks @ ladyF for the info, definitely an eye opener...
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Oh! What a shame! When your mates are there trying to make their life better, you're here on Nairaland trying to scam them of their hard earned money in this regime wey we dey for this country undecided. Shame on you, you have only succeeded in marring the little chances the genuine people who need help has. I pity your parents whom you tagged as dead just because of your love for money. And your poor parents are probably at home praying for the success of their children not knowing one of them is already tagging them dead because of his love for money. "Ezi aha dị mma karịa ọlaọcha na ọlaedo"(A good name is better than gold and silver), eguzosi ike n'ezi dị mma karịa ego (integrity is better than money).
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by ardeypearlz(f): 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
DankemzI:

Scamming Scammers the Scam nowadays grin
What's up with you? I thought you already made a donation to his UBA

La donate La bend
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by DankemzI(m): 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
ardeypearlz:

La donate La bend

Way to Go grin
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by Aminat508(f): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
CC: Dominique, wontuntide o! Please lock this thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by dominique(f): 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
HitmanAgent47:

What a joke. You're still asking for FrontPage coverage, you should have deactivated the moment you got busted. The Calabar scam gang has tried and failed woefully, what makes you think you can come here and rip people using sob stories. Better find something better to do with your life

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3)

What Would You Do If You Visited Your Married Sister And Met Her This Way? / If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother, What Will You Do? / Letter To My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.