Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

This Boy Needs Your Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Boy Needs Your Help (3456 Views)

After 4 Pregnancies, 3 Miscarriages, 2 IVF, 5 Years Of Waiting, This Boy Arrives / Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. / She Needs Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

This Boy Needs Your Help by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
I am going to second year in geology unn,please I need the help of kind nairalanders to pay my 2nd school fees. My father died when I was 3 yrs old and since then my mothering has been toiling to pay for me and my siblings school fees. Just a week to the start of my 2nd semester exams my mother died of acute headache and pnuemonia.Before she died,she do buy onions in bulk from kano and other northern parts of Nigeria and sell in umuahia.She has been earning enough money that will keep her children happy. I am the 1st son of 3 boy and an elder sister(though one boy is deceased at 7 months old).I am 18 years old and an elder sister of twenty. You may be wondering how I got to know of nairaland: I have been a guest here even long before I got admission last year.Please I need your help all my relatives are mere hustlers and non agreed that they have money to spend on school fees of an undergraduate since they did'nt go to the varsity.please no amount is small for a poor boy like me.If you need further evidence that I am in the varsity,I shall forward it asap.My acct details are 2085371495. OKORONKWO IKECHUKWU GOLDEN (UBA). Contact is 09035688405
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by ladyF(f): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
HitmanAgent47:
I am going to second year in geology unn,please I need the help of kind nairalanders to pay my 2nd school fees. My father died when I was 3 yrs old and since then my mothering has been toiling to pay for me and my siblings school fees. Just a week to the start of my 2nd semester exams my mother died of acute headache and pnuemonia.Before she died,she do buy onions in bulk from kano and other northern parts of Nigeria and sell in umuahia.She has been earning enough money that will keep her children happy. I am the 1st son of 3 boy and an elder sister(though one boy is deceased at 7 months old).I am 18 years old and an elder sister of twenty. You may be wondering how I got to know of nairaland: I have been a guest here even long before I got admission last year.Please I need your help all my relatives are mere hustlers and non agreed that they have money to spend on school fees of an undergraduate since they did'nt go to the varsity.please no amount is small for a poor boy like me.If you need further evidence that I am in the varsity,I shall forward it asap.My acct details are 2085371495. OKORONKWO IKECHUKWU GOLDEN

What bank? And what phone number can you be reached on?

[size=15pt]Modified: OP is a fraud!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
Just be careful of fraud o smiley

4 Likes

Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by DankemzI(m): 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lets see your admission letter.
Birth certificate
School ID
Place of Residence
And proof of your mother's Death

7 Likes

Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by uboma(m): 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lemme call out the Nairaland FBI agent ifyalways to please verify the original poster's claim. If he is legit, I will make my own donation.

Thanks @ ifyalways
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by babyme1(f): 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
Are u the boy that works with golden penny foods?
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
ladyF:

What bank? And what phone number can you be reached on?
UBA 09035688405 pls any amount u send will be appreciated
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
DankemzI:
Birth certificate
School ID
Place of Residence
how do i upload dem and how do i proove my mother's death
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
babyme1:
Are u the boy that works with golden penny foods?
no but i do play lotto job with my sister to survive
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
uboma:
Lemme call out the Nairaland FBI agent ifyalways to please verify the original poster's claim. If he is legit, I will make my own donation.

Thanks @ ifyalways
how do i proove dat a i am real
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by EfemenaXY: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
@op a couple of questions:

1. How much exactly do you need for your school fees?

2. If you get the help you need today, how do you plan to fund the remaining years of your course?

3. If your relatives as you say aren't able to assist you financially, who then looks after your younger siblings?

1 Like

Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Just be careful of fraud o smiley
sister my elder sista plays lotto so i am currently working with her now.if you want me to forward my id through email i will. Just dat i am using asha 205
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by EfemenaXY: 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
HitmanAgent47:
no but i do play lotto job with my sister to survive

What does this mean? You gamble to survive? Where d'you get the money from to gamble with?

2 Likes

Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:
@op a couple of questions:

1. How much exactly do you need for your school fees?

2. If you get the help you need today, how do you plan to fund the remaining years of your course?

3. If your relatives as you say aren't able to assist you financially, who then looks after your younger siblings?
1. I need 42,250 for physical sciences geology,you can google it. 2. My sista has been working with lotto since july just that as a newcomer things aint moving the way it ought to for now if not i wont be lacking money.my paternal uncle's hands are full due to the death of his immediate younger sista and he is taking care of 2 out of six including his 4 boys in school. 3. My only brother is still in the village for now with my mother's sister while i am staying with my sista in umuahia and working.
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

What does this mean? You gamble to survive? Where d'you get the money from to gamble with?
no my elder sista is working with lotto corporation
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by Winneygirl(f): 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
I hope you get the assistance you need.
But I don't like the structure of your story.
And I try not to look twice at people who register just to ask for money. NL is not a donation center and I'm sure no one is wondering how you knew of Nairaland.
However, I will wait for verification....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by EfemenaXY: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
HitmanAgent47:
1. I need 42,250 for physical sciences geology,you can google it. 2. My sista has been working with lotto since july just that as a newcomer things aint moving the way it ought to for now if not i wont be lacking money. my paternal uncle's hands are full due to the death of his immediate younger sista and he is taking care of 2 out of six including his 4 boys in school. 3. My only brother is still in the village for now with my mother's sister while i am staying with my sista in umuahia and working.

Okay. Then in that case, have you considered deferring your studies for 1 year while you work to accumulate the funds you need for your course, seeing as you already have a job?

If you're frugal with your income, one year's worth of hard grafting should help pay for the basics.

2 Likes

Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Okay. Then in that case, have you considered deferring your studies for 1 year while you work to accumulate the funds you need for your course, seeing as you already have a job?

If you're frugal with your income, one year's worth of hard grafting should help pay for the basics.
lotto is not the job i like doing due to alot of problems and owings and besides i am almost reaching the apex of my stay in the school and the level and course im into is delicate thus requires smartness and conciousness.I believe that i will surely finish my education.Its not a vision but a dream!!
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by ladyF(f): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
HitmanAgent47:
UBA 09035688405 pls any amount u send will be appreciated
Can you post your JAMB number please?
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
Winneygirl:
I hope you get the assistance you need.
But I don't like the structure of your story.
And I try not to look twice at people who register just to ask for money. NL is not a donation center and I'm sure no one is wondering how you knew of Nairaland.
However, I will wait for verification....
okay how do i prove it to you
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
ladyF:

Can you post your JAMB number please?
this is my jamb reg number 55767932FI and school reg 2015/199105 go to jamb site and confirm it. EfemenaXY come and see too
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by EfemenaXY: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
HitmanAgent47:
lotto is not the job i like doing due to alot of problems and owings

When you're a struggling student trying to make ends meet, ANY job is better than no job, don't you think?

A lot of people find themselves doing less than ideal jobs, but as long as it pays the bills and keeps you in school, you'll just have to get on with it. It's only a temporary phase to see you through. There will be lots of opportunities to get that perfect job in future but for now, you shouldn't lose focus of your primary goal here.

and besides i am almost reaching the apex of my stay in the school

I thought you said you're just going into your 2nd year? Is Geology at UNN a 3 year course? What do you mean by almost reaching the "apex" of your stay?

and the level and course im into is delicate thus requires smartness and conciousness.

Meaning?

I believe that i will surely finish my education.Its not a vision but a dream!!

Of course you will. So how does deferring for one year prevent that?

3 Likes

Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by ladyF(f): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
HitmanAgent47:
this is my jamb reg number 55767932FI and school reg 2015/199105 go to jamb site and confirm it. EfemenaXY come and see too
Okay.
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by EfemenaXY: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
HitmanAgent47:

What does your JAMB no. prove?

Do this:

DankemzI:
Birth certificate
School ID
Place of Residence

1 Like

Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

When you're a struggling student trying to make ends meet, ANY job is better than no job, don't you think?

A lot of people find themselves doing less than ideal jobs, but as long as it pays the bills and keeps you in school, you'll just have to get on with it. It's only a temporary phase to see you through. There will be lots of opportunities to get that perfect job in future but for now, you shouldn't lose focus of your primary goal here.

I thought you said you're just going into your 2nd year? Is Geology at UNN a 3 year course? What do you mean by almost reaching the "apex" of your stay?

Meaning?

Of course you will. So how does deferring for one year prevent that?

i am in second year,i will have alot of field trips and seminars to attend and i dnt wanna defer my admission. Bro i dnt knw how to explain to you cos you wont understand
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

What does your JAMB no. prove?

Do this:

i am using asha 205 and its camera is too low thus it wont be clear.2moro i will scan it in the cyber cafe
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by EfemenaXY: 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
HitmanAgent47:
i am in second year,i will have alot of field trips and seminars to attend and i dnt wanna defer my admission. Bro i dnt knw how to explain to you cos you wont understand

Well then try.

If you can't explain yourself clearly, how d'you expect people on here to take you seriously?

1 Like

Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Well then try.

If you can't explain yourself clearly, how d'you expect people on here to take you seriously?
sir how i will pay my subsequent fees,i believe wont be a problemcos i have seen pple with little or no source of income go to school. I dnt expect pple to entirely believe me dats why i said i can prove dat i am a student
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by EfemenaXY: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
HitmanAgent47:
sir how i will pay my subsequent fees,i believe wont be a problemcos i have seen pple with little or no source of income go to school.

Yes, but how exactly do you plan to achieve this? You saying you've seen people with little or no income go to school doesn't explain anything.

I dnt expect pple to entirely believe me dats why i said i can prove dat i am a student

I'm actually more interested in you explaining yourself clearly here.
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by Lumpyy(f): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Yes, but how exactly do you plan to achieve this? You saying you've seen people with little or no income go to school doesn't explain anything.

I'm actually more interested in you explaining yourself clearly here.
Chei.....so much drilling.if he is able to scan the evidences............!

1 Like

Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by sauceEEP(m): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
Humbledbygrace comes to mind after reading this...
Re: This Boy Needs Your Help by EfemenaXY: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
sauceEEP:
Humbledbygrace comes to mind after reading this...

You mean humbledby faith

Humbledbygrace is kosher.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? / See What I Made For My Daughter Just To Stay At Home (photos) / When Will I Tell Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.