Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Orisa37 What Did The Letter O Say To The Letter Q? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Orisa37 What Did The Letter O Say To The Letter Q? (745 Views)

Why Did The Guards At Tomb Of Jesus Take Money To Lie? / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said 'I AM'? / Why Use The Letter 'X' When Referring To Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orisa37 What Did The Letter O Say To The Letter Q? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
orisa37:
Lam means Worship. IS is Is(Isa=Allah=Lord) means God. So Islam means worship God as in Revelation 22:9. Muslims, not Islamists defile the Practice.

Very often what people consider as a PROOF of something is usually a PROOF of showing how UNREASONABLE they themselves REALLY are.

I don't blame you sha, while some Muslims may feel ANNOYED when a Christian(s) exhibit this anxious pestering that we SWALLOW their CONTRADICTORY SYSTEM called CHRISTIANITY.

We Muslims should also bear in mind that some of these Non-Muslims have a proper intention in all this their efforts. In order words a GENUINE effort to see that we are being SAVED by accepting their beliefs.

Of which a Muslim except if IGNORANT, ALREADY has seen it all, the LOOPHOLES imbended in the LAWS that makes Christianity a CONTRADICTORY SYSTEM with that SUBLIME DIVINE LIGHT coming out of his heart a GRACE  bestowed upon those who WILLINGLY out of LOVE and ADORATION submit to the LORD OF THE WORLDS.

Christians have been asked not to use his or her GOD GIVEN BRAIN...........the HOLY SPIRIT will put the thoughts in their heads. So when RATIONALITY conflicts with their DOGMA, he flashes you with the "HOLY SPIRIT" card.

Hence, has refused to put his own beliefs through a THOUGHT EXPERIMENT...............yet he or she has come up with an IRRATIONAL CONFLICTING proof as illustrated by orisa37 in that quote above to defining ISLAM.

Let me repeat the quote here so that we put it through a THOUGHT EXPERIMENT since you, orisa37 have come up with a defination of ISLAM from your CONTRADICTORY MIND that illustrates that ISA, Jesus equals ALLAH, is worshippped by Muslims but Islamist defile the practice.

While you know its not your job to prove to anyone before they should believe in Christ..........just make them feel EMOTIONAL and tell them how much Christ LOVES us and had to pay the price for our SINS.........which on the contrary still demands that we keep away from sins. WHAT PRICE HAS HE THEN PAID IF HE HAS ALREADY DIED FOR OUR SINS STILL YET DEMANS RIGHTEOUSNESS FROM US.

Back to the subject.

orisa37:
Lam means Worship. IS is Is(Isa=Allah=Lord) means God. So Islam means worship God as in Revelation 22:9. Muslims, not Islamists defile the Practice.

'LAM' means WORSHIP according to orisa37.

'LAM' in what language?

Arabic?
English?
Or Giberish?..............kindly tell us please. Even though your logic is wrong right from the word GO!

In Arabic language, 'LAM' is a letter among the Arabic Alphabets.

Such as ALIF, LAM, MIM.

In the English Language, 'LAM' means 'ESCAPING'.

Synonyms and related words to 'LAM' are: Running away, Back off, Bail out, Flee, Get away, Stand Clear..

Used In a sentence: The robbers were on a LAM before they were caught.

I HAVE NOT COME ACROSS HOW 'LAM'  MEANS 'WORSHIP' BOTH IN THE ARABIC OR ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

And what is the SYLLOGISM of your Logic?

It is through this kind of SELFISH DECEPTIVE DEDUCTIONS that some Christians ran awkardly into establishing the TRINITARIAN DOCTRINE of which the word TRINITY is no where even found inside the whole of the BIBLE.

ITS JUST THE THOUGHTS OF SELFISH MEN..

Now to Is is IS(ISA=ALLAH=LORD)

orisa Wake up from your SOMNAMBULISM 'sleep walking'.

What did the letter 'O' say to the letter Q?

Answer: Dude why is you D!CK hanging out.

Orisa37 your D!CK is definately hanging out.

IS can only equal to IS and not ISA because the 'A' has been thrown away.

'O' will forever remain 'O' and never 'Q'. DO YOU GET IT orisa37!?

Armpit no dey tall pass shoulder.

The SUBLIME BEAUTY, that Voice that speaks in a tongue ABOVE all mortals. That gift to the whole of MANKIND, the GLORIOUS QURAN where these both names are being CRESTED never ever defined ISA as to mean ALLAH.

Except in your chosen CONJECTURE so wakeup from your SOMNAMBULISM. Why did you not quote the Quran to supporting your EMPTY SET but the verse of the BIBLE with no relevence. Revelations 22:9

Then he said to me, "see that you do not do that. For I am your fellow servant and of your brethren the prophets and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God"

You guys LOVE going to fetch water up the HILL. All because you think that NURSERY SONG is so TRUE.

"JACK and JANE went up the HILL in go fetch a pile of water.........." Nursery ryhmes remember?

Just like that FALLACY OF COMPOSITION called the HOLY BIBLE.

When you put it through a THOUGHT EXPERIMENT, it FAILS woefully.

Water actually runs DOWN the hill and not UP the hill.

Its the kind of programmed software with which your minds as CHRISTIANS operates on.just like that nursery song sweet to sing but EMPTY at thoughts...............ILLOGICAL DOGMA AND IRRATIONALITY A REACTION AGAINST THE INTELLECT......to sum it up. Christianity is a CONTRADICTORY SYSTEM and your are a product of CONTRADICTION.

Kindly define the word CHRISTIANITY if you won't be fliping the Dictionaries of words, or your own opinion or mere suggestion of men. BUT DEFINATELY NOT IN ANY PAGES OF THE BIBLE IS THE WORD CHRISTIANITY ENSHRINE. NOT ONECE DID CHRIST EVER SPOKE THAT WORD OR MENTION 'CHRISTIAN'.

So, how is Christianity DIVINE when the book ascribed to has being divine THE HOLY BIBLE does not even mention the word let alone define it. All you do in Christianity is but WISHFUL thoughts .

This does not apply to Islam........... so DESIST please.........the same EMPTY LOGIC malvisguy212 use in writing about Islam from his CONFLICTING and CONTRADICTORY mind.

malvisguy212 your COMTEMPT for MUSLIMS, ISLAM AND MUHAMMAD is so much GRIEVOUS which truely defines you A CHRONIC HATIST at heart.

You will follow us even into our homes just to throw mud at us.

WHERE IS THE LOVE YOU PREACH.

Are you so BLIND to have declared your faith in Islam.........the gate pass to the forum ISLAM FOR MUSLIMS.

HONESTLY YOU ARE VERY VERY SICK. YOU NEED GO SEE A MENTAL DOCTOR.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orisa37 What Did The Letter O Say To The Letter Q? by orisa37: 5:58am On Aug 22, 2016
Well done. Now my own letter O is(verb to be Allah) telling your letter Q that a strand of its beard is sticking left for selfishness, instead of right for Righteousness. It has nothing to do with DICK, you are just trying to bleep me up. Is is verb to be I AM THAT I AM OR ME MYSELF. Lam from good English Dictionary, not Pakistani invention, means hit, work and pray hard to get the Substance. And if you're one with a forward looking objectives and a Believer of God(Allah), Lam can only mean worship. Let's all mean very well for Allah(God).
Re: Orisa37 What Did The Letter O Say To The Letter Q? by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 22, 2016
orisa37:
Well done. Now my own letter O is(verb to be Allah) telling your letter Q that a strand of its beard is sticking left for selfishness, instead of right for Righteousness. It has nothing to do with DICK, you are just trying to bleep me up. Is is verb to be I AM THAT I AM OR ME MYSELF. Lam from good English Dictionary, not Pakistani invention, means hit, work and pray hard to get the Substance. And if you're one with a forward looking objectives and a Believer of God(Allah), Lam can only mean worship. Let's all mean very well for Allah(God).

I purposely brought this outside to THE WHOLE WIDE WORD so they can see how Insensitive you guys are to your being UNREASONABLE.

'Is' does not mean ISA in the first place and ISA never ever means Allah. PERIOD.

The fact tha the 'Is' comes b4 'Lam' which u have equate Lam to mean worship.

you theory can only reflect as thus:

IS (A) -WORSHIP.

PLEASE DESIST FROM INVENTING LIES ABOUT ALLAH. YOU ARE DOING YOURSELF ALOT OF HARM THAN GOOD IF ONLY YOU KNOW.

Talking about BEARD . All the imaginative paintings of Jesus is celebrated with BEARDS.

So please stop HANGING your D!CK outside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orisa37 What Did The Letter O Say To The Letter Q? by orisa37: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2016
I like this also but not like your first presentation. You too de vex. Why? I have seen God in my dreams. He told me all these things. You haven't seen Allah anywhere in all your yeye life and you're just brow bleeping me for affording you a second look at ISLAM. Doesn't Islam mean worship Allah again? Please always pray and ask Allah for the meanings of His Words.
Re: Orisa37 What Did The Letter O Say To The Letter Q? by PastorAIO: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
orisa37:
I like this also but not like your first presentation. You too de vex. Why? I have seen God in my dreams. He told me all these things. You haven't seen Allah anywhere in all your yeye life and you're just brow bleeping me for affording you a second look at ISLAM. Doesn't Islam mean worship Allah again? Please always pray and ask Allah for the meanings of His Words.

LOL!

Oya o, Wordworld come ansa dis one!!

I want to know how you go take ansa pesin wey dey see god everynight for dream. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Orisa37 What Did The Letter O Say To The Letter Q? by orisa37: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
All I am saying is that The Words in The Bible are not ordinary words commonly found in every English Dictionary. No ordinary English Dictionary will explain that Christ=God of Light = God, a Good Image= God's Life =The Faith = The Hope = God of Peace = God in Love. Only The Inspiration of The Holy Spirit in you can make these Spirits known. So never fight for any Religion. God can fight for Himself. You and I are now friends. Don't allow WordWorld to intimidate us. ISA is A IS meaning "A Lamb" of God. The Quran was actually written by Arabic Students of Paul, The Apostle of Christ Jesus. May Allah grant you understanding spirit to discern evil from good. Good luck!!!!
Re: Orisa37 What Did The Letter O Say To The Letter Q? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
PastorAIO:

LOL!

Oya o, Wordworld come ansa dis one!!

I want to know how you go take ansa pesin wey dey see god everynight for dream. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Answer: COGNITIVE DISSONANCE DEY WORRY AM.
Re: Orisa37 What Did The Letter O Say To The Letter Q? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
[
Re: Orisa37 What Did The Letter O Say To The Letter Q? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
orisa37:
All I am saying is that The Words in The Bible are not ordinary words commonly found in every English Dictionary. No ordinary English Dictionary will explain that Christ=God of Light = God, a Good Image= God's Life =The Faith = The Hope = God of Peace = God in Love. Only The Inspiration of The Holy Spirit in you can make these Spirits known. So never fight for any Religion. God can fight for Himself. You and I are now friends. Don't allow WordWorld to intimidate us. ISA is A IS meaning "A Lamb" of God. The Quran was actually written by Arabic Students of Paul, The Apostle of Christ Jesus. May Allah grant you understanding spirit to discern evil from good. Good luck!!!!

Amin and Good luck to you too, while i advice you to STOP! Jerking off your FLIM-FLAM INTELLECTUALISM called COGNITIVE DISSONANCE..........in the eyes of the world.........TELLING BLATANT LIES.............Paul's students wrote WHAT!? The Quran?

Paul's students ko Raphel Della Getto and Leonardo Marasati ni.
Re: Orisa37 What Did The Letter O Say To The Letter Q? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
J
Re: Orisa37 What Did The Letter O Say To The Letter Q? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
J
Re: Orisa37 What Did The Letter O Say To The Letter Q? by Empiree: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

orisha won kil parzon grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Orisa37 What Did The Letter O Say To The Letter Q? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Empiree:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
orisha won kil parzon grin grin cheesy
grin

2 Likes

Re: Orisa37 What Did The Letter O Say To The Letter Q? by orisa37: 5:18am On Aug 23, 2016
From the Book of Proverbs, a Dog destined to get lost will never hear the whistle blown! Good bye my friend.
Re: Orisa37 What Did The Letter O Say To The Letter Q? by orisa37: 6:00am On Aug 23, 2016
These are Social Lies and not Religious. I can sue someone for irrelevant Grammar.
Re: Orisa37 What Did The Letter O Say To The Letter Q? by MrMontella(m): 8:25am On Aug 23, 2016
orisa37:
so ur all knowing god lied to u that is=isa?
Re u sure u re nt epileptic?

2 Likes

Re: Orisa37 What Did The Letter O Say To The Letter Q? by all4UGOD: 9:30am On Aug 23, 2016
OPQRSTUV.oh pls quoran stop terrorism , upholding violence. I got it right
Re: Orisa37 What Did The Letter O Say To The Letter Q? by orisa37: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2016
I was before in many ways until I found Allah, Jesus(Isa) for my Miracle. Praise God.
Re: Orisa37 What Did The Letter O Say To The Letter Q? by Empiree: 3:12am On Sep 25, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Ask God For Things / A Big Question For All Christian Zealots / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/05/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.