Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic (66273 Views)

"That Is Not Chioma" - Davido Reacts To Bringing Girlfriend To BBNaija Finale / Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) / Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
Engrobiorah:

Finally I got you.
So you can vex cheesy cheesy
No vex abeg na joke
tongue
aha! So that's what you've been aiming for? grin grin grin I no dey vex O! wink kiss
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
VictorRomanov:

now u know!!...They should return only half of ur school fees....for figuring. grin
grin cheesy I want full school fees o! grin
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by jojosweet(f): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ask4Info:

Babe, life isn't all about makeup, fashion, social media and celebrity gossip.

Try and read and comprehend.

What a shame.
Hahahaha u mean fellow!
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Engrobiorah(m): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
aha! So that's what you've been aiming for? grin grin grin I no dey vex O! wink kiss
smiley
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Flashh: 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
grandstar:

They say the man stingy. So no loss
But he's taking good proper care of his wife, children and family. So what else?

1 Like

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by VictorRomanov: 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin cheesy I want full school fees o! grin

ok. u have to earn it.... u still haven't told me about ur puddin, heard he survived a chopper crash
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by grandstar(m): 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
Flashh:

But he's taking good proper care of his wife, children and family. So what else?

Even stingy to the wife. Rumour has it that's one of the reasons they had problems in the past. That he did not help any of her siblings
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by christabell18(f): 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
eeyaa...feel lyk cryin for him...meanyl he wasnt really bad as a guy @ picture
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
VictorRomanov:

ok. u have to earn it.... u still haven't told me about ur puddin, heard he survived a chopper crash
I wonder how he did it shocked but we are reunited now, that's all that matters, what a happy ending grin grin cheesy cool
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by odimbannamdi(m): 12:03am On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
What are you saying? He abandoned his girlfriend for 200k how is it the woman's fault? sad

babe, u git it wrong.

After snatching his girlfriend, the rich man then offered AY 200k as compensation which he refused
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
What are you saying? He abandoned his girlfriend for 200k how is it the woman's fault? sad
iranu tongue
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by VictorRomanov: 12:09am On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I wonder how he did it shocked but we are reunited now, that's all that matters, what a happy ending grin grin cheesy cool

alright. enjoy it while it last.....cos the night vigilante would be looking for him. and i heard he's got a couple of friends now, they re more like a league now.
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 22, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy interesting, my boo, our love is forever kiss grin
VictorRomanov:

alright. enjoy it while it last.....cos the night vigilante would be looking for him. and i heard he's got a couple of friends now, they re more like a league now.
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Lucky911: 12:16am On Aug 22, 2016
Very fake story..people acting like Linda Ikeji in Naira land now. That's AY's younger sister mumu.
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by remiotega: 12:38am On Aug 22, 2016
Wow wow wow ! Broke guys would form any story to make girls feel the best thing they can do with their lives is to date and marry a poor man and hope that things get better.
Not every broke guy today would get rich mind you !
Nonsense and fake story cooked up by church rat guys ! Why don't u invest this time in forming things that would make u get better especially financially ..... Ahn ahn ....
Guys Also dump girls for stewpid reasons .. What's with all the broke guys shouting about "she left him because he was poor and now he's rich " so? So ? U won't talk about ladies that stayed with guys thinking they were going to make it yet remained poor and the women are regretting and in poverty till tomorrow for that choice they made ! Guys go for what they want so why can't ladies do? A guy dumped my friend with a beautiful heart cos he said he said she dosnt have a big backside just d way he likes it.
A lot of guys dump ladies because they don't want to have sex ... That I have experienced ..

Ladies pleas work hard and be independent but don't let any group of broke guys forming nonsense stories make u feel guilty for wanting what u want ..
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by OgbeniSamm(m): 12:42am On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

that headline is simple as ABC
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by kaylex1994(m): 12:43am On Aug 22, 2016
Really? Were you there?

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Ejovwoke(m): 12:43am On Aug 22, 2016
Ay use to come to my compound to meet a friend who was a drycleaner FEWA,i lived then in Okumagba layout Edjemudaro
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 22, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Very fake story, Abeg do some investigations before you write, stop feeding the public with untrue gist

God bless you o. AY and my paddy na age-clicks now AY don reach 45 my guy still dey 35. Lol
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by kayfunky(m): 1:02am On Aug 22, 2016
The idea that flat shoes are unattractive and lacking in style is a thing of the past, as these days there are lots of styles to choose from to make you every inch the glamour goddess. Flat shoes are the ideal choice if you feel uncomfortable wearing high heels or if you are already quite tall and don't want to boost your height any further.
https://www.facebook.com/jayteesonline/photos/a.556004994537634.1073741828.550936651711135/728974473907351/?type=3
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Deepfreezer(m): 1:02am On Aug 22, 2016
Qualer:

mmmhhh.... this adaowerri is a fine somebori! but bride price for owerri na die sha! grin cool
we will give you discount.
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 22, 2016
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 22, 2016
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Prince4mic: 1:34am On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

it's obvious u don't have the patience to read..
u just grab the caption and jive!!
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 22, 2016
SafeDavid:
That's women for you.

Yea..
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by sergiolefty(m): 1:59am On Aug 22, 2016
so na every story u read be fake abi, its nt una fault nah APC nd Buhari cos all dis grin grin
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 22, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Very fake story, Abeg do some investigations before you write, stop feeding the public with untrue gist

Nah you photoshop the picture ?
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Davidblen(m): 2:30am On Aug 22, 2016
Wow I Must Say Ay Do Look Really Young There
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by LexzyBillz(m): 3:10am On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
What are youa saying? He abandoned his girlfriend for 200k how is it the woman's fault? sad

Please try to always read details before commenting. *AY said to the rich man"My Love is not for sale" .In the end the lady left him for the same rich man whom he had reject his money initially.
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by shamecurls(m): 3:40am On Aug 22, 2016
[size=48pt]Nollywood [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) / Tonto Dike And Husband Celebrate Valentine In A Luxurious Bedroom (photo) / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.