Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS (41670 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by babeflenz(f): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
Sexytemi:

I guessed your eyes were closed n u didn't see my first comment on the front page, if your likes hadn't kept quoting me like I talked to them we won't still be having this talk.

And I'm a Good role model to those around mewinkwinkwink
yeah.. I can see how you are a good role model with that boobs revealing top you wore. Role model indeed.. grin
Sexytemi:

I guessed your eyes were closed n u didn't see my first comment on the front page, if your likes hadn't kept quoting me like I talked to them we won't still be having this talk.

And I'm a Good role model to those around mewinkwinkwink
yeah.. I can see how you are a good role model with that boobs revealing top you wore. Role model indeed..

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Sexytemi(f): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
babeflenz:
yeah.. I can see how you are a good role model with that boobs revealing top you wore. Role model indeed.. grin yeah.. I can see how you are a good role model with that boobs revealing top you wore. Role model indeed..

It's a gown dearie, not a topgringringrin...and funny enough a long one at that, and I'm sure you know this types of gowns and how they pack the girls..

I had to look at your dp, you putting on a tank top, which I'm 101% sure if u had snapped yourself from the top of your head, your girls would show n it would look like cloth is revealing....

Well, I leave u to do the calculations, and I won't allow u use me to gain cheap popularity, and don't expect any more reply from megringrincheesy

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Sexytemi(f): 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
gibzzhd:

so what's wrong with the hair? when u build a house don't u paint it and adore it to make it look good?what's wrong with a hair do to make you looks nice? we have to grow be young our limits.Her hair or jewelries are not sinful its only our imperfect eyes of jealousy that critic such.if u wanna be as like a rag its o.k but don't say some who isn't is sinful.

Did I say she should dress in rags??, or have you seen all the pastors wives I wrote their names dressing in rags??, please ehn, I'm done with this topic, so none of you should quote me Cox I said my mind....
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by babeflenz(f): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
Sexytemi:

It's a gown dearie, not a topgringringrin...and funny enough a long one at that, and I'm sure you know this types of gowns and how they pack the girls..

I had to look at your dp, you putting on a tank top, which I'm 101% sure if u had snapped yourself from the top of your head, your girls would show n it would look like cloth is revealing....

Well, I leave u to do the calculations, and I won't allow u use me to gain cheap popularity, and don't expect any more reply from megringrincheesy
N that's the reason why they sell breast tube in the market, if you look closely dearie you will see that I'm putting on a black breast tube before the tank top just so my cleavage won't reveal... So next time you start judging people (men or women of God) just remember they are humans just like you and also check yourself before you talk. Thanks.. That's my 1cent to you..
Have a nice time.
No more qoutes
Peace out..
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
gibzzhd:

which bible? The holy bible or your African traditional bible?
I guess u don't read the Bible to ask such a question.. Anyway.. Read 1Cor 11:13 ... I am not here for argument.. If u are not satisfied with that.. Please commot 4 road mah see.. I don't like arguments..
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by rollywise(m): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
Marrtynze:

It's people like you that's the problem with this world, at that day like it's written, we go know who be real man of God and who be fake but till then let's just live and chill with our opinions

And you think you in the right place to judge who's the real man of God? Hypocrisy!!! Curtail your carelessness in in your verbal dispensation
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Marrtynze(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
rollywise:

And you think you in the right place to judge who's the real man of God? Hypocrisy!!! Curtail your carelessness in in your verbal dispensation
Lol its like u can't read or u didn't read my post, I said till then, that judgement day we would all know the truth, wasn't judging anyone, but anyway it's cool, u cudnt express urself that's why u tried to use some unnecessary English grammar dats so irrelevance to the point
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by rollywise(m): 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
Marrtynze:

Lol its like u can't read or u didn't read my post, I said till then, that judgement day we would all know the truth, wasn't judging anyone, but anyway it's cool, u cudnt express urself that's why u tried to use some unnecessary English grammar dats so irrelevance to the point

I'm a very busy man my dear. It's sad t that whenever I breeze in here, all I see is insults upon insults on even religious leaders where the bible even instructed us to pray for our corrupt earthy government. Well like I implied earlier, it boils down to our respective up bringing.
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Kdon2: 4:23am On Aug 27, 2016
babeflenz:
N that's the reason why they sell breast tube in the market, if you look closely dearie you will see that I'm putting on a black breast tube before the tank top just so my cleavage won't reveal... So next time you start judging people (men or women of God) just remember they are humans just like you and also check yourself before you talk. Thanks.. That's my 1cent to you..
Have a nice time.
No more qoutes
Peace out..

Hey girl leave my sexytemi alone o, no beefing her or else...I ll fight u o. Shogbo?! U hear??
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Kdon2: 4:29am On Aug 27, 2016
Sexytemi:

Don't mind her my dearie, she doesn't have what you got ni,so beefing activated subtly!
Awa u re?
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Abee79(m): 11:36am On Jun 30, 2017
That bassist . . . kiss kiss kiss
Re: Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Sexytemi:
Hmmm, look at how a pastor's wife is dressed......

God you are the only one who truly knows those who worship you in truth and in spirit, lord be the judge for I can't judge.
You can't judge yet you have already condemned? Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values / "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) / Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.