Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

How God Saved Mr Biafraudd - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How God Saved Mr Biafraudd (657 Views)

New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) / Of Buhari’s Cluelessness Saraki Saved Mr President From Early Impeachment ... / How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Saved Mr Biafraudd by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mehn this is no joking matter today being 21/08/2016 would have been my last. I took a bike to my house. This guy was just driving with speed despite the road under construction.. I warned him. he said "death dey fear u. no fear o me I don die before" I was laughing thinking is a joke ... until this guy enter in the midst of caterpillar and police Lexus jeep. He was over speeding that he pulled out the police bomber. The caterpillar occluded my leg in the way I was not ambulatory. I was immobile. The bomber encumbered us that the bike couldn't go forward. And I couldn't turn because the caterpillar tire was so tight to my left leg and the Lexus jeep. And the bomber encumbering our movement. And that point I was squeezed with the caterpillar I can't lift a leg. Caterpillar tire pressing it. People outside seeing how I was militated by the cars shout. Another accident oo... That was obtrusive and attracted the caterpillar driver attention... By Gods grace. The driver came to a stop. The police cleared and started beating the bike man. That so its suicide reigning now. Because of the economy and he wants someone to follow him... After the beating the bike man just turned and say. Thank your God and drove off.... I was in higgledy piggledy. I was bemused. The guy isn't terrified he narrowly escaped death... I then started believing he actually died before... I just wanna say all glory,adoration, adulation, encomiums, eulogies, panegyrics, veneration, be unto his supreme name in Jesus name Amen...
Re: How God Saved Mr Biafraudd by cheruv: 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
Apari undecided
Re: How God Saved Mr Biafraudd by ELTON123(m): 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Mehn this is no joking matter today being 21/08/2016 would have been my last. I took a bike to my house. This guy was just driving with speed despite the road under construction.. I warned him. he said "death dey fear u. no fear o me I don die before" I was laughing thinking is a joke ... until this guy enter in the midst of caterpillar and police Lexus jeep. He was over speeding that he pulled out the police bomber. The caterpillar occluded my leg in the way I was not ambulatory. I was immobile. The bomber encumbered us that the bike couldn't go forward. And I couldn't turn because the caterpillar tire was so tight to my left leg and the Lexus jeep. And the bomber encumbering our movement. And that point I was squeezed with the caterpillar I can't lift a leg. Caterpillar tire pressing it. People outside seeing how I was militated by the cars shout. Another accident oo... That was obtrusive and attracted the caterpillar driver attention... By Gods grace. The driver came to a stop. The police cleared and started beating the bike man. That so its suicide reigning now. Because of the economy and he wants someone to follow him... After the beating the bike man just turned and say. Thank your God and drove off.... I was in higgledy piggledy. I was bemused. The guy isn't terrified he narrowly escaped death... I then started believing he actually died before... I just wanna say all glory,adoration, adulation, encomiums, eulogies, panegyrics, veneration, be unto his supreme name in Jesus name Amen...
this oblong head again

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Mr Biafraudd by lashout1: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
cheruv:
Apari undecided
The tin kuru ya, pia ya ishi na ala.
Re: How God Saved Mr Biafraudd by HtwoOw: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Weed is bad
Re: How God Saved Mr Biafraudd by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
HtwoOw:
Weed is bad

It is an exhilaration that I.P.O.D has agglutinated themselves into a lugubrious indaba obtrusion. Expressing themselves luculently... Everybody have gone to mountain Olumbus to say Caboodle inconceivable. So happy it was a narrow escape...
Re: How God Saved Mr Biafraudd by gab264(m): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
obi kara idi'm mma ma oburu na ihe nkea piawala gi skull........ma kwoputa scrotrum nke ijiri buru nkwoke .......ezi grin
Re: How God Saved Mr Biafraudd by oyinkinola: 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
...since Buhari, the friend of poor is your enemy no.1, next time you wont escape unless you change to love the poor and hate the looters!
Re: How God Saved Mr Biafraudd by OlanreJohnson: 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Finally, this one don pull cloth enter market. IPOB matter don run am mad. May the enemies of IPOB run mad like the Op. Ise!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Sacks Shawa Village, Borno State- Daily Trust / Edo Guber Watch: Ize-iyamu Raises Alarm Over Illegal Detention Of PDP Members / EXCLUSIVE: Ondo APC Leaders Opt For Olusola Oke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.