Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,710 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

What You Must Know About Indian Universities, Admissison, Visa, Fees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What You Must Know About Indian Universities, Admissison, Visa, Fees (984 Views)

Facts About Indian University Admission System For All Levels / Admission Into Indian Universities For Various Courses. / Easy Admission Into Indian Universities At Very Cheap Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Know About Indian Universities, Admissison, Visa, Fees by paddymo(m): 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is an edited information i posted some time ago. its for people who wants to study computer science, Information Technology and Computer Engineering in India. To come over here is not as hard as you think. firstly, you have to ensure you have 5 credit from A1 to C4 minimum in your WAEC or NECO exams to study in AIU recognized university, if you have below that in your WAEC or NECO, Ensure to look for universities that wont demand AIU certificate. Please NOTE: You will not be sitting for any entrance exams as an international student, this is inclusive of Medicine and Surgery. There is a lot of universities and colleges offering Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Nursing, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Business Management, History and International Studies to name the few. Most of these courses are 3 years, except the engineering, pharmacy and medicine which may be 4 or 6 years in respectively. studying in these universities depends on your budget. If you make wanna know, a University like Lovely Professional university has up to 150 students from 82 country of the world, These automatically means India is gradually becoming a hub for affordable and world class education in tertiary level. India has schools for all the classes, ranging from $500 to $5,000 as tuition for a year. The poor and the rich enjoy has a fair chance to study in this universities.

Getting a visa to India is the easiest thing one could ever think of. once you have your admission letter at hand from Indian college/university your visa is sure. I passed the interview on my first appearance and I was asked to come back in a week for my visa and I got it. One Ideology about Nigerians is that anything that has to do with traveling abroad is a huge task and involves huge amount of money. but let me surprise you. visa is just $230 approximately 65k depending on dollar exchange rate and flight ticket is about N150,000 to N220,000 depending on the airline. you can see what i mean now.

Getting admission letter depends on the University Modus Operandi. But majority of Indian universities will grant foreigners provision letter when you fulfill their mark-sheet requirement (WAEC OR NECO grades) for the purpose of getting visa in your home country. In some Indian Universities, application fees are less than $200 may be requested before admission letter can be issued and others ensures that the student pays for one full year before admission can be granted, Don't let that border you at all. you can go for Universities that accept application fee token if you are scared of not getting admitted or not getting visa after payment of fees. but I will advise you remove that thoughts totally when it comes to foreign affairs.

So make a better plan and in 3 weeks minimum, you will be in India to fulfill your dreams.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought For The New Week: Hilarious Pics / Will You Burn Your School Certificates For 50 Million Dollars? / Carcass Of A Dead Whale Found On A Beach In Akwa Ibom State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.