Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans (60434 Views)

Donald Trump Fans Going Berserk With Racism Just Hours After The US Elections / Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump / Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by sirOrubebe: 10:28am On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by loycebolu: 10:28am On Aug 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by kingdenny(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2016
Hillary Clinton and trump,is that the best Americans can offer as presidential candidates? angry
The world is surely coming to an end

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2016
Drew0:
grin
for this die die body?

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Adexwalero: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2016
Am nt surprise it could be nigeria hand work

1 Like

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by HIV1: 10:31am On Aug 22, 2016
I have lost all my respect for America cool

3 Likes

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by jerryfisher(m): 10:31am On Aug 22, 2016
thesicilian:
American politics has been downgraded even below what Nigerian politicians have never even thought of. Its a shame.
b prepared to see dat of nigeria by 2019.......unclad politics

6 Likes

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2016
I think this whole campaign stuff should be issues base, not this nonsense. who has their unclad portraits helped? Americans are wiser.

1 Like

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2016
Beremx:
This campaign and propaganda is becoming a joke and hilarious. Has this ever happened in the history of American campaign for elections? grin

na wa o!

those nipppples though...... LMAO! grin

are you a lesbian? grin

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by emerged01(m): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2016
In the name of politics? Americans fall my hands

1 Like

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by LabiaDestroyer(m): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2016
contactmorak:
Following the grotesque statues of a naked Donald Trump which popped up at a few locations around the United States this week by some suspected pro-Hilary, some Pro-Trump have also released unflattering naked portraits of Hillary Clinton which they titled 'The Ugly Sides Of Hillary Clinton".

The supporters of Donald Trump have earlier taken to social media to decry that that there is a double standard at play with the manner in which everyone seem to be laughing off the controversial naked Trump statues. They asked what if the statues were that of Hillary Clinton? Would all those people still be laughing?

Now, they've also released their own version of naked smear campaign against Hilary, and it's gradually making the rounds on a couple of top foreign sites including Reddit. One of the nude portraits has Hilary Clinton in all her 'glory' 'romancing' a bottle of alcohol. Let's see if this will shake the world.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/donald-trumps-fans-also-release-naked_21.html
Ayaaammmmmmaaa....
These people wicked.... see as stretch marks full her waist like abortion belt coupled with the pair of flat slippers..
chai!

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by austinbrown: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2016
Nwanne see breast hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Wabbitboy: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2016
Drew0:
grin

CHISOSSSSSS!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by runsboy(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2016
It's now 1-1

Pre-elections drama has started grin

Enjoying this one hehe cool

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by AmmarOscar(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2016
Mtssww. This is not laughing stuff, but rather utter degradation of Human intelligence, wit and civilization. They're taking (us)themselves back to Homo erectus era.

I also concur with @thesicilian for saying "American politics has been downgraded even below what Nigerian politicians have never even thought of. Its a shame"

Hope they'll come back to their sense one day.

3 Likes

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Akaewu: 10:37am On Aug 22, 2016
Wait for it at 2019...... as we dey like ccopy copy

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by LuvU2: 10:37am On Aug 22, 2016
They really pitied her, was expectin worse shocked

Nt surprised tho, americans are generally very dumb grin

1 Like

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Meetelee: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2016
No wonder they say America is a Great Country. Americans too are correct people. If dis kind Campaign happen for naija, hmmmm, only d artist go fit tell d later event. God Bless Nairaland and we d Nairalanders.

3 Likes

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by LoveJesus87(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2016
Timarodear:
May this show of shame never infiltrate Nigerian Politics. we have too many issues already but seeing this happening in a developed country, I am forced to give Nigeria a plus though angry undecided
Corpers we!!!!! You are so beautiful, really. Nice to meet you o. Where you serving?
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Sanuzi(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2016
This campaign and propaganda is becoming a joke and hilarious.

1 : 1
contactmorak:
Following the grotesque statues of a naked Donald Trump which popped up at a few locations around the United States this week by some suspected pro-Hilary, some Pro-Trump have also released unflattering naked portraits of Hillary Clinton which they titled 'The Ugly Sides Of Hillary Clinton".

The supporters of Donald Trump have earlier taken to social media to decry that that there is a double standard at play with the manner in which everyone seem to be laughing off the controversial naked Trump statues. They asked what if the statues were that of Hillary Clinton? Would all those people still be laughing?

Now, they've also released their own version of naked smear campaign against Hilary, and it's gradually making the rounds on a couple of top foreign sites including Reddit. One of the nude portraits has Hilary Clinton in all her 'glory' 'romancing' a bottle of alcohol. Let's see if this will shake the world.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/donald-trumps-fans-also-release-naked_21.html
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Bullet1234(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2016
Beremx:
This campaign and propaganda is becoming a joke and hilarious. Has this ever happened in the history of American campaign for elections? grin

na wa o!

those nipppples though...... LMAO! grin
It is really crazy... the other day someone made an nude sculpture of Donald Trump.
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by LoveJesus87(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2016
Timarodear:
May this show of shame never infiltrate Nigerian Politics. we have too many issues already but seeing this happening in a developed country, I am forced to give Nigeria a plus though angry undecided
Corpers we!!!!! You are so beautiful, really. Nice to meet you o. Where you serving? cheesy
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by 989900: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2016
Didn't we say so?
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by BlackSeptember: 10:41am On Aug 22, 2016
I'm not suprised because APC in conjunction with the white house used Obama former campaign chief to do same in Nigeria. Nigeria was used as a guinea pig. Gej suffered all these but this unclad pics

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by saintneo(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2016
a big shame to the American politics.
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by AntiWailer: 10:41am On Aug 22, 2016
Trump entering presidential race was a disaster to America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by samiboy01(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2016
Lol, Blood of buhari, open the floodgate of heaven let it ice
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Charly68: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2016
So America politics can descend to this level..politics indeed is a dirty game.

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by highwaist: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2016
Still love american for understanding,if na 9ja dis kind tin hapend,I trust my nothern people,they go kill any killable tins and destroy any destroyable tins

3 Likes

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Stanbeto: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2016
Come 2019, Naija own go Bad Pass trust me

1 Like

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by franklynsunny(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2016
No one should insult me here wen I give my own opinions as far as time can tell...trumpet as his name follows him will lose..he is bera off a comedian rather dan a politician?

Wit few times I c...he act too childish in most cases n a talkative witout records

He is bera off readin frm his PA speech like our Nig presido?

Trump no fit win,take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2016
tinktanker:
are u a Muslim? I believe u are, hate is written all over u
Hilary Clinton is evil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region / Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot / Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.