Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans (60435 Views)

Donald Trump Fans Going Berserk With Racism Just Hours After The US Elections / Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump / Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by adegeye38(m): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2016
This us just d beginning......eagerly waiting for d presidential debate
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by adegeye38(m): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2016
This is just d beginning......eagerly waiting for d presidential debate
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Iceberg3: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2016
pencil dicck afonjas and sophisticated ssombiess go mastubate over this portrait
grin
buhari sef
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2016
kingdenny:
Hillary Clinton and trump,is that the best Americans can offer as presidential candidates? angry
The world is surely coming to an end
Those two have been chosen before the campaign even started, and Hilary has been chosen as the winner. They're all just acting. Hopefully, Jill Stein will gain ground after the debate and tear up the fraudulent system in place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2016
CFCman:

Lol
The closest nastiest campaign was that of 1828, between Andrew Jackson and John Quincy Adam.
Both men figuratively threw mud at each other.
how old are you. and were you there...
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Smooyis(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2016
Beremx:
This campaign and propaganda is becoming a joke and hilarious. Has this ever happened in the history of American campaign for elections? grin

na wa o!

those nipppples though...... LMAO! grin
Hilariously hillary. Upon all I pray she comes out victorious.
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by ehikwe22: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2016
Hillary's uncles portraits have been on the internet for a very long time. Was it Trump's supporters that did that? I don't think Trump's statue has anything to do with Hillary Clinton.
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2016
WinningSun:

how old are you. and were you there...
We met History.
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by ojnnaco(m): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2016
Beremx:
This campaign and propaganda is becoming a joke and hilarious. Has this ever happened in the history of American campaign for elections? grin

na wa o!

those nipppples though...... LMAO! grin

It will be only joke and hilarious, but bet me if its in Nigeria it will be violence and killing of innocent souls.
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by rosy1992(f): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2016
Politics fame wealth and power can make people go to the extreme by doing weird things.what a shame it is so outrageous.
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by titosantana(m): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2016
cheesy grin

Americans are crazier than I thought. But the artist did not try at all - he made the ugly version of Hillary.

1 Like

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by ooshinibos: 11:00am On Aug 22, 2016
USA = united states of Acentric Nigeria , we have a lot in common
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
We met History.
who ask you?... your name sounds like I've met you somewhere. Ikotun.
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Banter1(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2016
do this in Nigeria you're dead.
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Beremx(f): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

are you a lesbian? grin
I expected a stewpid question like this and i am not surprised you out of all nairaland members asked me. What does it make of you?

1 Like

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by thesicilian: 11:15am On Aug 22, 2016
jerryfisher:
b prepared to see dat of nigeria by 2019.......unclad politics
I don't think we'll get there that soon
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2016
and they say Africans are uncivilized! ,Americans and their political madness grin
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 11:19am On Aug 22, 2016
[s]
Beremx:
I expected a stewpid question like this and i am not surprised you out of all nairaland members asked me. What does it make of you?

[/s]

mechie eze ule i there
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by holluphemydavid(m): 11:19am On Aug 22, 2016
Dis is wot dey call counter attack
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by HopeAlive14(m): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2016
Cry for the beloved country!

America has joined the bandwagon of countries playing dirty politics!

Freedom of speech indeed!
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by 9jatatafo(m): 11:25am On Aug 22, 2016
This is bad
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by fragrance2: 11:29am On Aug 22, 2016
holluphemydavid:
Dis is wot dey call counter attack

An eye for an eye
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Folzye(m): 11:30am On Aug 22, 2016
Politics is extremely dirty, what goes behind the scenes and even on screen is enough to make one feel worthless.... I can't imagine handling so much controversies n my life cos i want power
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2016
thesicilian:
American politics has been downgraded even below what Nigerian politicians have never even thought of. Its a shame.
Yeah.......one word for them=Shame!

1 Like

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Orikinla(m): 11:32am On Aug 22, 2016
This is dirty politics.

When the liberty of democracy is abused and misused, it degenerates into anarchy.
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Chigold101(m): 11:32am On Aug 22, 2016
Mafizo:
I know say some people go still use Vaseline on this
tufiakwa!
Am sure u dont it, cos the pictures are so disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by pippimp(m): 11:34am On Aug 22, 2016
thesicilian:
American politics has been downgraded even below what Nigerian politicians have never even thought of. Its a shame.

I beg to differ. It is bad, but not close to the cesspool Nigerian politics is. Not even close. A man named a dog "buhari" and he was arrested. Point to one person who has been arrested over this in America. And this is worse. What you are seeing is what true rights and freedom is all about. Nigerians don't understand the concept and at this rate, will never understand it.

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by obontami: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2016
But her toto nor show well na grin

Kingcheezypuff come and see your people Oooo grin
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by MrCounselor: 11:39am On Aug 22, 2016
Pathetic I must confess

[size=15pt]Abeg check my signature[/size]
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by vectoh(m): 11:43am On Aug 22, 2016
Mafizo:
grin
Mafizo:
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Guyman02: 11:45am On Aug 22, 2016
The same America that wants to impose 'Freedom and Democracy' on every country in the world through bombing; now see how they have degenerated to a new low. If any white man tells you you are third world, tell him he is now below third world standard

1 Like

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by vikkeee(m): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2016
People from the west.....that's how they all behave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region / Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot / Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.