Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,875 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC (39552 Views)

6 Dead Bodies Of Fulanis Killed In Taraba Discovered By Security (Graphic Pics) / Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice / Lagos Police Uncovers Illegal Oil Wells, Shuts 12 Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by slap1(m): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2016
And Dangote is building a refinery for them already. The west have discovered oyel for real. grin
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by AlPeter: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2016
Zoharariel:
That is the church of Papa Abijawara Oyedepo of fraudland a.k.a the gate-keeper of hell. grin

Well, the government should confiscate that church premises with a fine of 7Billion Naira for deceitfully marketing Jesus & Yahweh's name in the day while engaging in illegal oil bunkering at night. grin cheesy grin
common sense aint common but in your cause there is no sense at all. Now can you go back and read the post.
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by 982ABU(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2016
pastors in to robbery, raping, siphoning oil , kidnapping and all criminal vises and no abuse of religion or any foarm of attack but if it is a muslim not talk of alpha just an ordinary one you people would start abusing our religion see how tolarance and peaceful we are nobody abuse your religion or church

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by Deilluminator(m): 10:00am On Aug 22, 2016
searchiing4love:
Oil well inside church? End shall never wonder sad
abeg read well
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by Yasirarafat: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2016
satowind:
dat pastors story is fishy. I think some of these pastors are into illegal big time
commot 4 here pls....Christianity and illegal acts be like

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by engrolawei: 10:04am On Aug 22, 2016
Zoharariel:
That is the church of Papa Abijawara Oyedepo of fraudland a.k.a the gate-keeper of hell. grin

Well, the government should confiscate that church premises with a fine of 7Billion Naira for deceitfully marketing Jesus & Yahweh's name in the day while engaging in illegal oil bunkering at night. grin cheesy grin

[b][/b]You seem to be an illiterate. Can't you just comprehend when you read a simple piece? Can someone help post that pic of Bishop TD Jakes rebuking stupidity from this my fellow NLer.? grin grin
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by izzou(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2016
alexory23:
when yu created a lie out fear and yur lie has no foundation because there is no space to place yur lie..
grin grin

You are a wicked somborry

1 Like

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by gbengaizzHe: 10:06am On Aug 22, 2016
Zoharariel:

You lack wisdom... and people like you do perish. Did u read the content?.

I expect u to unveil more of your stupidness when u quote me.
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by 9jatatafo(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2016
The content and the headline are confusing.
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by Apreel(f): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2016
I read the post...understood it..I'm reading the comments and I had to go back to read it to know where I missed out...The church filed a complaint didn't they? undecided

1 Like

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by condomuser: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2016
Oil well na small thing, most Churches now have their own Bank where they direct members to Bank.

Example Aseembles of God.

searchiing4love:
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by xtervaganza(m): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2016
Abeg make uma touch not the anointed oo
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by Apoztl3(m): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2016
Irishrena1:
This is wonderment
You mean wonderisation
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by chi4ik4(m): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2016
Tinubu at it again!!!!
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by mamaafrik(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2016
Can the police go to the said office and request q copy of the letter or witness living nearby,who knws...............
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by oladepo2016(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2016
This is pathetic! oil well in church premises! The church authorities should have informed the police before the bouminrang.
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by Apoztl3(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2016
That's not an oil well, rather na well wey fuel dey
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by Phi001(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2016
oladepo2016:
This is pathetic! oil well in church premises! The church authorities should have informed the police before the bouminrang.
Apparently, you did not read the story!

1 Like

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by dragonking3: 10:31am On Aug 22, 2016
Now we know which region are the biggest oil thieves.
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by mayorall(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2016
Zoharariel:

Did you actually read the message?. Watch your tongue friend.

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by Ajimight(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2016
TheMascot:
Always said it.. Christianity in Nigeria is a scam.. Qoute me and die
abeg how i fit submit my cv to Mr Death
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 22, 2016
Zoharariel:

Did u even read d post? The church has bn reporting d pipeline spillage to NNPC for a long time & just got some action now.
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 11:12am On Aug 22, 2016
i suppose the well is meant for water. maybe due to leakages in the pipeline the oil started flowing into the well. that's what happened in ilasamaja actually. but the media are painting the story as if the wells were dug for the oil.
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by ehispapa(m): 11:14am On Aug 22, 2016
searchiing4love:

premises and inside church are not the same. use your big head well
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by kraftykc(m): 11:20am On Aug 22, 2016
To all those to lazy to read:

"The resident pastor, Oladela Paul who narrated to NSCDC Lagos Commandant, Tajudeen Balogun, who led the operation, said that the church had sent a formal complain to Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC when they noticed the well was filled with PMS. He lamented that months after writing the NNPC for solution, the Church was yet to get any response from the Corporation, adding “well has become a source of harassment to the church and our members".

The oil is LEAKING INTO THE WELL.

Endtime title tinz.
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by saibaba2(m): 11:20am On Aug 22, 2016
how pipeline come pass through residential area?or wetin the regulatory agency d do when people come live on top oyel pipelines? unless someone is held responsible, we can never get it right
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by Paseus(m): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2016
Apply common sense=>was d oil well there b4 dey built d church? And if its true y didnt they notify d nnpc b4 building d church premises. Secondly,i guess d oil well jst appeared there unknowingly...ok we don hia
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by Paseus(m): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2016
982ABU:
pastors in to robbery, raping, siphoning oil , kidnapping and all criminal vises and no abuse of religion or any foarm of attack but if it is a muslim not talk of alpha just an ordinary one you people would start abusing our religion see how tolarance and peaceful we are nobody abuse your religion or church
tell dem!
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by vectoh(m): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Zoharariel:

when u read, do u tink wit your anus?ddnt u c there that they wrote to nnpc? b mindful of wt u say..oponu!
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by vectoh(m): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
TheMascot:
Always said it.. Christianity in Nigeria is a scam.. Qoute me and die
....yo done bruh! so silly
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by wadetaw202: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
searchiing4love:

Another 1d10t commenting without reading the news.
Re: Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC by wadetaw202: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
izzou:
Did the church meet the well before they started worshipping there?

Or did the well appear after they had settled there?

This story no done for my ear

undecided

Whatever d case may be, they made formal report to nnpc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home / Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Chinese, Kill Policeman In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.