Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted (54616 Views)

Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) / Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
Her breast still stand grin

2 Likes

Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by brostheo(m): 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
No bra? that thing way she wear na waten.polo?

1 Like

Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by Boyooosa(m): 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
DAt police man sitting no fit talk anything sha! shocked

I trust Nigeria Police, very diligent, he go beat am with kondo! grin

1 Like

Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by iaminspired: 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by Djpee1: 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
Mrbigman2:
This one na main market

... But i love d T
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by Lovelynature(m): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
Those policemen go don dey respond. But unfortunately for them, they wouldn't even get a kiss. They served only for picture posing grin grin grin grin
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by wadetaw202: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
jamalnation:
African people & Black mentality. I don't see any thing wrong with this picture

I'm sure you will be happy to see your daughter's tits pointing out on her breastsss in public.
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by ruggedadventure(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Buffer:
I sense jealousy.

How many girls can go braless with tips as that. I never thought anyone could compete with me
Pishure of ur tips or adonbilivit
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by shuaibkunle123: 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
God is watching her. i pray she should repent before the my GOD call her.... hmmmm
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by Orikinla(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
jamalnation:

[size=18pt]DON'T MIND THEM.
SHE COVERED HERE BREASTS WELL IN SPITE OF THE HOT WEATHER.
HYPOCRITES![/size]
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by jackie35(m): 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
why did you call this braless? ......... oh, nipple.............i see
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by demzylahot(m): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
ShakurM:
You are under arrest for disturbing the peace in my pants angry

cheesy
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by jamalnation(m): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
wadetaw202:

I'm sure you will be happy to see your daughter's tits pointing out on her breastsss in public.

Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by Gkemz: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
In actual sense, she's putting on a bralike top which can as well serve both purposes as bra and as a top. Why is her nipple protruding as if she's being caressed.
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by austinbrown: 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
See wey the stupid girl even carry her hand go keep on top the police man prick
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by ChynoBEATS: 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
jamalnation:
I don't see any thing wrong with this picture

cheesy ........ tell ur sis to dress that way too ....
And post it on instagram n read the comments

Dude .... You lack morals ...
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by Ochuksbaba(m): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Meen i sorry 4 d ekelebe Wen put hand for pocket, to cover Erection no b beans oo
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by MrHenshaw: 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
jamalnation:

4real?
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by chuks34(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
mtchw

Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by LawrenceUMS: 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
Motion Graphics is a complex field, encompassing the worlds of Conceptual Thinking, Graphic Design, Animation, Cinematography, Editing, and Sound. And let’s not forget the business aspects such as Producing, Marketing, Sales, and Client Service. It’s a lot to learn.

Our training has been designed around the belief that you don’t need a degree and a decade of experience to become an effective Motion Graph artist. You just have to know what’s important to focus on, and you need to understand the fundamentals involved.

Classes in progress – with TWO training centers in Lagos (Yaba and Egbeda/Alimosho)

100% Practicals, Ambient Classes, Two Training centers (Lagos), Professional Instructors, plus more!!

UMS TRAINING HUB | +2348187428339, +2348187434413, 2347034711141 | training@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 7AF02B2D , 59161980 l Website : www.umstraining.xyz

Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by Sphilip1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
Richie0974:
She still dey touch officer lap un top say she no wear bra, konji upon konji.

you see that one too... Lol....
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by VictorRomanov: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
jamalnation:

You, with ur white and american mentality should know that people are entitled to their opinions....
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by jamalnation(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
VictorRomanov:

You, with ur white and american mentality should know that people are entitled to their opinions....
is that why u are quoting me f**k off nigga
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
I am all for going out braless but we need to do something about the nipplessmiley
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by robosky02(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
Her breast still stand grin

your comment shaa
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by VictorRomanov: 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
jamalnation:

is that why u are quoting me f**k off nigga

I knew that was the best response, u could come up with. Nothing more.
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
robosky02:

your comment shaa
lol,wat about it? grin
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by Temsol00(m): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Thisis2raw:
This crazy nudity is fat approaching Africa
There is nothing wrong with it
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by wadetaw202: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=jamalnation post=48704681][/quote]

I pray all your daughters will end up like her. Say amen to that if you feel there is nothing wrong with her appearance
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by wadetaw202: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
Temsol00:
There is nothing wrong with it

May all your daughters end up like that.
Re: Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
Breast firming surgery isn't only for whites! More reason to show off undecided
Butt looks padded too lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS / Bobrisky Rocks High Heels, Steps Out In Mini Gown & Pink Blonde Wig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.