Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

No Intelligence Report That Chibok Girls Are In Sambisa Forest - Air Force - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Intelligence Report That Chibok Girls Are In Sambisa Forest - Air Force (7401 Views)

DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured / Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Intelligence Report That Chibok Girls Are In Sambisa Forest - Air Force by JaypeeAnics(m): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2016
Blame jonathan, maybe he took them along after loosing. Apc useless, cluess, senseless and visionless set of leaders.

2 Likes

Re: No Intelligence Report That Chibok Girls Are In Sambisa Forest - Air Force by 989900: 8:59am On Aug 22, 2016
The girls can be held underground, Mr. Airforce. If you ask me though, my gut tells me the girls have been moved across the border, Niger or Chad.
Re: No Intelligence Report That Chibok Girls Are In Sambisa Forest - Air Force by MamaletASO: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2016
God bless Nigeria Military arm (Airforce, Army and Navy).

I wish you victory always..
Re: No Intelligence Report That Chibok Girls Are In Sambisa Forest - Air Force by prof12(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2016
victorazy:

Yes he may be daft but we can not put him off totally as there is atom of truth from the points he made. If you check the video, most of them especially those standing behind were folded there hands (even me was wondering that kind of posture) I think they may be men in hijab using there folded hands bellow their chest to elevate it as woman brestt.

And for parents who recognised their kids, well anything can happen.

For the acclaimed victim of air strike, that was a conspiracy at its peek, na them killed those innocent ladies.

All those who are against the air force general are the most daft.
That video is not real whether you like it or not.
Secondly, you expect those girls to have been kept in one camp because they are not as dump as you people think they are.
Most of half of those girls will never be found again, sorry for that.
Re: No Intelligence Report That Chibok Girls Are In Sambisa Forest - Air Force by Proffdada: 9:30am On Aug 22, 2016
DemonUnderSiege:
you are a fool, youre still blaming the formal president for this, what has the current presidiot done about it? how many Fulani herdsmen have been arrested?

lemme tell you if you're not smart enough to understand your Northern leaders, we do!

the Northern leaders are behind this kidnap, they wants to free all the boko haram terrorists after using them to get what they wanted
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: No Intelligence Report That Chibok Girls Are In Sambisa Forest - Air Force by drololaaof: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2016
FIRST TIME I HEAR THEM TALK SENCE.CHIEF OF AIR STAFF TALK SENCE AND LOGICAL STATEMENT . THE INSURGENT ARE NOW WEARY.TIRED & EXHAUSTED WITH SUPPLY LINE DRYING UP THEY ARE NOW WEEPING UP SENTIMENT HOW ON EARTH IT IS ONLY THE CHIBOK GIRL WERE BEING KILLED. IS IT A CALCULATED ATTEMPT THAT THEY BH PUSH THE LADIES OUT WHEN THE AIRCRAFT IS COMING?
Re: No Intelligence Report That Chibok Girls Are In Sambisa Forest - Air Force by Timba24(m): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2016
na wa o. Y dem cum dae deceive us b4.
Re: No Intelligence Report That Chibok Girls Are In Sambisa Forest - Air Force by jrusky(m): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2016
It annoys me the a lot when I hear this Sambisa forest of a thing, please in a living heaven is it same Sambisa that we heard has been destroyed completely by NA or is their another Sambisa forest elsewhere in the North East

Please is that Sambisa Forest so big that it covers the entire North or entire Nigeria that up till now news is still coming up on Sambisa this Sambisa that please what the hell is the length or the size of this Sambisa my foot that kept on ringing bell on news everyday as if Sambisa covers the entire Nigeria landscape for goodness sake

So Nigeria army can not turn that useless Sambisa upside down and turn every living and non living things in that forest to a dust once and for all What the hell are they waiting for or how could a sane man be thinking the chibok girls are still kept somewhere anyone who belief such must be mad, I'm not saying they are dead but add the years this young girls have used in the hand of these demons to their age in a camp of those who love to f***k virgin seen young girls clean and brand new like that and will not misfired them with their konji all days all night and impregnated them all Please these people are known pedophiles if a sitting Emir can be in love and marry under age, if a senator can go Egypt to marry 13 years old please what did you think a criminal like Boko Haram will do seen free "A r s e" in his custody

If their is no game plan by the those sponsoring them to use that Sambisa again should power "shift" to cause a renew havoc then what is keeping NA to totally sniffed that forest off completely or what is the use of the forest to the Nigeria at large I guess Nothing so why beng too slow or being merciful to a known Satanic Dungeon please.
Re: No Intelligence Report That Chibok Girls Are In Sambisa Forest - Air Force by KardinalZik(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2016
Proffdada:
Only if the drunkard had moved in time,be it rumour or not undecided

And if only the dullard never stage managed the drama the wrong way, the script wouldn't have been this difficult for him to round up. If only the dullard never fought against fighting boko haram.... Abi you wan tall me say you been dey sleeping republic wey someone said "a fight against boko haram is a fight against the north"-?
Re: No Intelligence Report That Chibok Girls Are In Sambisa Forest - Air Force by teezyValero(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hmm

Re: No Intelligence Report That Chibok Girls Are In Sambisa Forest - Air Force by Mufasa27(m): 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
BlackSeptember:
You can never find what never existed
I dey feel you my guy... grin
Re: No Intelligence Report That Chibok Girls Are In Sambisa Forest - Air Force by rhektor(m): 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
A closer look at the chibok pictures, I think these isn't photo of girls but women.
Re: No Intelligence Report That Chibok Girls Are In Sambisa Forest - Air Force by rhektor(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
teezyValero:
Hmm

With this nose, there's no way you can smell truth

1 Like

Re: No Intelligence Report That Chibok Girls Are In Sambisa Forest - Air Force by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Don't be surprised when Mr. Lai comes to dispute the AVM
Re: No Intelligence Report That Chibok Girls Are In Sambisa Forest - Air Force by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
victorazy:

Yes he may be daft but we can not put him off totally as there is atom of truth from the points he made. If you check the video, most of them especially those standing behind were folded there hands (even me was wondering that kind of posture) I think they may be men in hijab using there folded hands bellow their chest to elevate it as woman brestt.

And for parents who recognised their kids, well anything can happen.

For the acclaimed victim of air strike, that was a conspiracy at its peek, na them killed those innocent ladies.
Bross I live in the north, that posé is how their women do in the full hijab. They put their hands there to prevent their bust being prominent.
Re: No Intelligence Report That Chibok Girls Are In Sambisa Forest - Air Force by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
NATIONALISM, WHAT IS IT ABOUT?

Nationalism is the struggle against imperial domination.
But, the definition of Nationalism depends on the nation that is defining it. To a nation that is still under colonialism, nationalism can be defined as a struggle against foreign rule with a view to attaining independence for one’s country. It is a fight for one’s country with the goal of liberating that nation from the shackles of imperialism.
To a nation that just gained independence, nationalism can be defined as the efforts fired towards the defense and protection of the dignity of one’s nation in order to maintain and secure the autonomy of such nation.

READ MORE https://eduguidehub.com/nationalism/

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje / Military Aircraft,soldiers Engage ESN Operatives In Gun Battle In Akwa Ibom / Obasanjo, Osinbajo To Attend Abuja House Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.