Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje (7325 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by TheSaxophonist: 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
Photo- Jimi Agbaje, PDP Lagos Governorship candidate

Bolaji Buhari

The Governorship Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP), Mr Jimi Agbaje, on Thursday promised to give all residents equal opportunities in the state if elected.

Agbaje made the promise while addressing party faithful in Iba area of the state.

The PDP candidate said his policies and programmes would favour all residents of the state, both natives and non-indigenes.

Agbaje said the state thrived on its diversity and cosmopolitan nature, adding that non-indigenes and their hosts had contributed immensely to the economic growth of the state.

He said his government would make Lagos a place for everyone to live, work and realise their dreams.

“We are going to make Lagos home for every one. We are going create equal opportunities for all Lagosians irrespective of whether they are natives or non-indigenes.

“In Ojo, I see Yorubas, the Igbos, Arewas, South South living peacefully and happily together, making their contributions to the economy.

“That is the kind of thing we are going to have under my government. We are not going to chase anybody away.

“The state has thrived on its diversity and contributions from natives and non-indigenes, so, if you chase people away, development would be affected,” he said.

Agbaje said that the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state had not done much to meet the yearnings of residents.

He claimed that basic services like health and education could be better in most parts of the state, as well as infrastructure.

The PDP candidate said he was on a mission to rescue the state from what he called long years of bondage.

Agbaje said the time of APC government n Lagos was up, adding that he would defeat the ruling party’s candidate, Mr Babajide Sanwoolu, overwhelmingly in the March 2 election.

The PDP candidate said that the promise of “Change” of the Muhammadu Buhari-led APC government had not manifested in any way in the lives of Nigerians.

Agbaje said citizens could rely on the PDP Presidential Candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, to meet their expectations.

He, therefore, urged residents to vote Atiku, himself and all the party candidates for a better state and country.

Agbaje said tolerance in politics was imperative for the growth of democracy.

He alleged that his campaign billboards and vehicles were being vandalised by people for political reasons.

The candidate also claimed that he was denied the use of a hall for a rally in the area for political reasons and he quickly had to make a last minute change to an open space for the rally to hold.

He said that such unfair actions were acts of desperation.

The News Agency of Nigeria(NAN) reports that a member of the House of Representatives, Mr Tajudeen Obasa (PDP-Ojo) and other candidates for state legislative seats in the area, later spoke in turns on the need for the people in the area to vote for them and the party. (NAN)

Source:
http://www.insiderpostonline.com/news/i-am-on-a-mission-to-rescue-lagos-from-long-years-of-bondage-agbaje/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by DrGoodman: 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
From Tinubu bondage.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by mcmurphy132(m): 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
No room for pdp in Lagos.. take it or leave it

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by Johnnyessence(m): 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
thank you for delivering Lagosians from oligarchy politicians. we all rejects Tinubu godfatherism.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by delectablegyal(f): 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
sakamanje. all of them are hypocrites.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by Aufbauh(m): 5:15am On Feb 01, 2019
Agbaje the serial loser!
Agbaje the day dreamer!!
Customer daa da ni

Mission ko, suicide ni.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by ayodaisi: 5:15am On Feb 01, 2019
PDP is rejected all over south west

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by shugabasbn: 5:15am On Feb 01, 2019
Anytime politician say they are in mission to do something just know that they are in mission to rescue some millions to their pocket and families

3 Likes

Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 5:16am On Feb 01, 2019
O to ge in LAGOS.

All zombies are hardened criminal minds. They want their slave master to continue the HEIST in ALAUSA ... But will be quick to attack saraki in kwara.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:17am On Feb 01, 2019
NASO!
Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by Sweetcollins: 5:17am On Feb 01, 2019
JK on the go
That's only if you will not be worse than the dullard
Politicians who have failed elections before are like guys whom girls turn down severally, per adventure the guys traps catches, the feminist turned girl will be singing the feminist anthem. Men are dogs, men are this, men are the same etc.
I pray Agbaje will be different should lagosians vote him in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by IjebuWarrior: 5:17am On Feb 01, 2019
Jimi my guy... cool

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by Jamal090(m): 5:17am On Feb 01, 2019
Please read through

As of the year 2000, Lekki was sold for less than 1m a plot. Today, 2019, in less than 20 years you can get it for 100m and above for a plot. If you bought a plot in your child's name, by now he's is she will be a millionaire for an investment less than 1m.

Lekki is mainly residential with several relaxation beaches as well as companies inside it. it is however becoming commercialized in nature.

But we now have Ibeju-lekki, projected to become the new Miami and Dubai of Africa. It is fully commercialized and residential and well planned out with Seaport, Airport, Beach resorts, FTZ, Refinery, Golf Courses amongst other features.
Presently you can still get a full plot for 600k up to 5m and above. You can also get one plot for your male or female child on outright or installment payment.

It has been projected that lands at Ibeju-lekki will appreciate by 500% in 5 years. This means that In 20 years, by 2039, a plot of land at Ibeju-lekki will be worth 100m.
By that time, most of us will be 50-70years but our children will be 20-30years, so why not do them and their children this huge favor. Imagine what 200m will mean to each of them by then.. And best of all you're not buying from Omonile, so you can sleep easy and be assured you made the right decision, as you're buying from estates...

Imagine the possibilities, just imagine it, I'm sure you'd come to the right conclusion... As always we are just a call away. ⤵️⤵️⤵️

1 Like

Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by Nobody: 5:18am On Feb 01, 2019
Now is a good time and opportunity for Jimi Agbaje to win Lagos election if he's smart. He should quit this divisive styled campaign first.

1 Like

Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by juvewalex(m): 5:19am On Feb 01, 2019
Agbaje has nothing else to base his campaign on and he wants to be governor of Lagos state . it's a lost course for him already

3 Likes

Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by IjebuWarrior: 5:19am On Feb 01, 2019
Aufbauh:
Agbaje the serial loser!
Agbaje the day dreamer!!
Customer daa da ni

You're the one with the Loser mentality. angry

Abraham Lincoln lost all his prior contests before winning and becoming the U.S president. cool

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 01, 2019
Jimi Agbaje. Lol

Instead of him to concentrate on his mission and pray God sets confusion inside the camp of APC, he is boasting. Who can beat Jagaban in lagos except God? Jagaban that OBJ was not able to beat. Or do we not know the people in SW OBJ rendered useless? Of course Osoba is not more the same after the OBJ effect.

Agbaje, you better leave boasting and concentrate more.
Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by GeeOh(f): 5:20am On Feb 01, 2019
Yes ooooooo, o to ge!
Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 01, 2019
juvewalex:
Agbaje has nothing else to base his campaign on and he wants to governor of Lagos state . it's a lost course for him already
He is not really campaigning he knows he is not going to win

2 Likes

Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by AbleGod32123: 5:23am On Feb 01, 2019
God will grant u victory and he will put your enemy in shame

1 Like

Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by Aufbauh(m): 5:23am On Feb 01, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

You're the one with the Loser mentality. angry

Abraham Lincoln lost all his prior contests before winning and becoming the U.S president. cool

So Agbaje is your Abraham Lincoln? Sorry i don't see Abraham Lincoln in your Agbaje.
Keep consoling yourself. Agbaje himself knows that he's going nowhere.

1 Like

Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by IjebuWarrior: 5:26am On Feb 01, 2019
Aufbauh:

So Agbaje is your Abraham Lincoln? Sorry i don't see Abraham Lincoln in your Agbaje.
Keep consoling yourself. Agbaje himself knows that he's going nowhere.

You can't and won't understand... It's such a rocket science to pple like you. angry

2 Likes

Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by orisa37: 5:29am On Feb 01, 2019
You shot yourself the first time you treathened the Monachy in Lagos.
Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 01, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Now is a good time and opportunity for Jimi Agbaje to win Lagos election if he's smart. He should quit this divisive styled campaign first.

Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by Rootprof(m): 6:01am On Feb 01, 2019
It surprises me how some people keeps shouting and crucifying saraka and hailing tinubu ( Even some living in Lagos ). Time to boot out this political pensioners and bring in new bloods

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by lonelydora: 6:01am On Feb 01, 2019
Agbaje is the next Governor of Lagos state

1 Like

Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by Firefire(m): 6:14am On Feb 01, 2019
Yes ooo

2 Likes

Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by Firefire(m): 6:14am On Feb 01, 2019
lonelydora:
Agbaje is the next Governor of Lagos state

By God’s Grace

6 Likes

Re: I Am On A Mission To Rescue Lagos From Long Years Of Bondage- Agbaje by SEGLIZ: 6:35am On Feb 01, 2019
yes, MISSION BONDAGE to BONDAGE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers: Appeal Court Re-instates Sacked ADP, ADC House Of Assembly Candidates / Oshiomhole Received By Supporters At Okpella, Estako East LG / See The New Format Sanwo Olu Adopted To Appease Igbo Tribe In Lagos State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.