Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) (46175 Views)

Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal / Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) / A Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ibadan, Oyo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by dickhead01(m): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by rossyc(f): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2016
The man is heartless, how can u bathe a fellow human with acid, yes she shouldn't have deceived him but he went too far.. Abeg they should do the same to him.. Good riddance to bad rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by free2ryhme: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2016
cry
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2016
See Woh Adultery Caused Now...chai,aunty Body Don Cast!!!..In Btwin,abeq Na Who Discover Acid Sef

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by Ebunoluwa20(f): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=dre11 post=48693621]
“She showed me a man who she claimed to be her brother, but whom I later discovered to be her husband. She took me to her mother and I took her to my aunt who was like my mother to introduce her as my wife-to-be .

Is anyone seeing what I'm seeing? How did she do the introduction without the husband interrupting that he's not her brother? Did she point him out from afar that he's her brother? Or cud he be blind, deaf as well as dumb? I don't get it pls

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by Youngetskilz23(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2016
beautiful nonsense
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by grodt999: 9:50am On Aug 22, 2016
in 2016 some people still believe in magun?
Are these humans or monkeys?
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by AyamConfidence(m): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2016
na them... ndi ofe aziza no dey fit keep their yansh one place
NCAN ORLU BRANCH REPORTING

but wetin concern me

3 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by seyi4sure(m): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2016
Serious mata
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by moses93(m): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2016
I have never seen the chemical before, and I pray never to see it in my life. Very devilish something. May God heal the woman and police should pour the content on the man's prick. That is my judgement, courrrrrrt!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by hefelove(m): 9:54am On Aug 22, 2016
u all blaming and abusing the man here am 100% sure u didn't read this story. Nna mehn some women sef. I wanted to Pity the woman but thinking of what she has done to the man. the woman Lai Mohammed, Lion of liars, She kan lie for Africa. The man gave him everything but he took him for granted, he broke him down Completely, shebi na acid he pour some men would have killed the woman

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by grodt999: 9:55am On Aug 22, 2016
rossyc:
The man is heartless, how can u bathe a fellow human with acid, yes she shouldn't have deceived him but he went too far.. Abeg they should do the same to him.. Good riddance to bad rubbish..

He is not heartless, he is just a primitive and backward African, a civilized person will treat this as nothing more than an affair and nothing like juju or retaliation (of the juju) will emerge!

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by Prince081: 9:55am On Aug 22, 2016
NCAN Portharcourt branch reporting for duty. oh its our people from the brown roof republic.

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by PrincessAnna: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2016
Proffdada:
How many get "infected" with magun and lived to tell the tale?
Poor excuse for evil act undecided
What is magun?

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by yeyeboi(m): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2016
Mrjosaphat:
moderator come and see ooo
Land buyers

Wetn concern u BIG MOUTH tongue
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by Proffdada: 9:58am On Aug 22, 2016
PrincessAnna:
What is magun?
lethal curse of which the man gets a freaky death after getting freaky with the carrier
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 22, 2016
Deception for 2 year is too much but the man take the matter too far I think he shouldn't have done such tin now is regretting his actions anyway when u rot in jail ur brain will reset....Aforjas wit promiscuities

6 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2016
What a crazy world

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by demarc001: 10:01am On Aug 22, 2016
neolboy:
you have Magun and u are still alive to pour her acid. What you contacted is not Magun

Read the story well, he was rescued. Moreover there are different types of magun
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2016
the only thing this western bandits sabi nah Totoism, cultism , raping, agbero-ism, voodoo-ism , ritualist, thuggery etc... for them to engage in more meaningful things they won't agree..

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by Emytexboy(m): 10:04am On Aug 22, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Tufiakwa! they both look wack
Is that all you can say?
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 10:04am On Aug 22, 2016
the only thing this western bandits sabi nah Totoism, cultism , raping, agbero-ism, voodoo-ism , ritualist, thuggery etc... for them to engage in more meaningful things they won't agree.. name checkers Ibadan Branch skin that ediot alive undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by bellville: 10:06am On Aug 22, 2016
How do people have access to acid? I think government needs to do something to prevent every tom, dick and harry having access to the harmful chemical.
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by shortgun(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2016
pippimp:

So it is the woman's fault, abi? See why Nigeria is the way it is? When you have millions of people thinking like this. God help una. Smh
Nooo its not her fault, its my fault.

How can a married woman be sleeping with a man, Told him her husband is her brother and promised d man Marriage.
people like her need to realize dat there are consequences to acts of infidelity and taking a man for a ride.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by hefelove(m): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2016
lordkhalifa:
the only thing this western bandits sabi nah Totoism, cultism , raping, agbero-ism, voodoo-ism , ritualist, thuggery etc... for them to engage in more meaningful things they won't agree..
last time I checked, na dem dey 2nd and 3rd for Richest people for Naija
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by rosy1992(f): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2016
When the love of carnal flesh is uncontrollable it brings destruction to mankind

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by holyentgold: 10:09am On Aug 22, 2016
Iranu abasa

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by PrincessAnna: 10:10am On Aug 22, 2016
Proffdada:
lethal curse of which the man gets a freaky death after getting freaky with the carrier
Okay, the woman is wicked for her act. I believe the husband was in support of her affair with the other man.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by hefelove(m): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2016
shortgun:

Nooo its not her fault, its my fault.

How can a married woman be sleeping with a man, Told him her husband is her brother and promised d man Marriage.
people like her need to realize dat there are consequences to acts of infidelity and taking a man for a ride.
abeg no mind that one jo I no even pity her she wan ruin the man life na after everything the man did for her

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by ClitRaider: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2016
Chai, some women can lie pass APC. Buh, why acid? Wtf!

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by LabiaDestroyer(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2016
Sex during menstrual period?
Ah!
yuck!
Slimy and disgusting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe / Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra / Photos From Robbery On Ikorodu Road This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.