Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) (46142 Views)

Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal / Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) / A Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ibadan, Oyo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by president3h: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2016
NCAN president reporting from all angles..........I just checked dia names and they are -- Yisau adeleke..and...morufa ajoke odesanya--- they seem to be from ibadan , I rest my case !

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by thekingisback: 11:38am On Aug 22, 2016
She deserves everything that comes her way. Useless girl.
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by dre11(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2016
flyca:
dre11
Why are you attracted to ugly relationship and marriage incidences such as this?

Do you have personal experiences, are you giving subtle warnings or are you ......

angry

If we post..... nah wahala

If we no post ...... nah trouble

How do we satisfy humans now

I have a relationship with the bone of my bone, flesh of my flesh whom the Lord is pleased with....................

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by thekingisback: 11:40am On Aug 22, 2016
rossyc:
The man is heartless, how can u bathe a fellow human with acid, yes she shouldn't have deceived him but he went too far.. Abeg they should do the same to him.. Good riddance to bad rubbish..
shut up. He should even be given a medal. Do you think it's everyone that takes or tolerates rubbish?
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by thekingisback: 11:44am On Aug 22, 2016
shortgun:

Nooo its not her fault, its my fault.

How can a married woman be sleeping with a man, Told him her husband is her brother and promised d man Marriage.
people like her need to realize dat there are consequences to acts of infidelity and taking a man for a ride.
God bless you. Don't mind that mumu. If it was me she would die slowly.
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by thekingisback: 11:47am On Aug 22, 2016
RedBeauty:
He should get an acid bath too since his stil alive ... If this is eye for and eye he own never complete
Awon weyrey meji ... angry

Anyway government should do something! Having these fools access acid is just ridiculous .. And beside should be illegal or a serious consequence for doing such . sad
shut up. When she was busy messing around did she think of the consequences? Do you think it'd everyone that tolerates rubbish? Thank God it wasn't me. She would die slowly.
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by Folzye(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
thekingisback:
shut up. When she was busy messing around did she think of the consequences? Do you think it'd everyone that tolerates rubbish? Thank God it wasn't me. She would die slowly.

''Make someone die slowly''?? Guy abeg easy o

All i see here is just two uneducated adults, but one is just smart liar and the other stupid sex caged idiot.. But the smart one got served badly.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by donshady(m): 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
No saint, No sinner.
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by junta007(f): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
Mrjosaphat:
Buhari self
Why Don't You Leave Buhari Alone, is He the one that poured her acid?
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by peaceMma(f): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
d man no even fine
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by mamawin(f): 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pouring acid on a fellow human is just out of it. BUT the man had been cheated twice, the first wife had two children already, he married her thinking she was a single lady, and then this lady with five kids, married and claiming widowhood? it must really be painful
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by mirakuru(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
pippimp:

Like i told the other person who asked me the same question; I blame the Nigerian mentality in you. If not, you should have known that infidelity and adultery is not a crime. The normal thing that right thinking people do is to file for divorce. Like i said, it is not your fault. As a Nigerian, you do not know any better. If we all acted on our emotions then what is the difference between us and animals? I take that back. Nigerians are not human beings.
well to start with I appreciate the narrowness of your intellectual capacity. my dear if engaging in adultery is no crime, should we also encourage and celebrate people when dey disregard the existence of societal morals? I wonder what Nigerian mentality you are talking about. Are you saying it is a Nigerian mentality to disapprove of a behaviour which is against the norms of the society. please stop sounding like you are more civilized and enlightened.
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by TerrorSquad147: 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
Na them them na, I've said it before that even if an afonja woman is married to a billionaire, she'd still go outside to taste more deeks...just like peak milk, its in them. Meanwhile the heart of a man is so wicked, how'd he feel if same was done to his sister Wicked being...

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
pippimp:

So it is the woman's fault, abi? See why Nigeria is the way it is? When you have millions of people thinking like this. God help una. Smh
are you sure u read before commenting?
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by pippimp(m): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
mirakuru:

well to start with I appreciate the narrowness of your intellectual capacity. my dear if engaging in adultery is no crime, should we also encourage and celebrate people when dey disregard the existence of societal morals? I wonder what Nigerian mentality you are talking about. Are you saying it is a Nigerian mentality to disapprove of a behaviour which is against the norms of the society. please stop sounding like you are more civilized and enlightened.

No one is approving of her behavior. But you don't go justifying pouring acid on people because of infidelity. That is the same mentality Nigerians use to justify jungle justice. You said she caused it. You are wrong. The husband and the Nigerian society caused it. You believe that you can do whatever you want and take the law into your own hands because you can. Worse still, people like you find a way to make sense of it. Carry on. You are seeing the result of such mentality on your daily lives.

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by EVENTSPRO: 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Am still trying to figure out the man's picture... I can't just understand

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by pippimp(m): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
olushola1989:
are you sure u read before commenting?

Are you sure you fully comprehended what you read?

3 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by mirakuru(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
pippimp:

No one is approving of her behavior. But you don't go justifying pouring acid on people because of infidelity. That is the same mentality Nigerians use to justify jungle justice. You said she caused it. You are wrong. The husband and the Nigerian society caused it. You believe that you can do whatever you want and take the law into your own hands because you can. Worse still, people like you find a way to make sense of it. Carry on. You are seeing the result of such mentality on your daily lives.
stop talking like action like this don't take place in other parts of the world. u keep emphasizing Nigerian mentality as if behaviour like is synonymous to Nigeria alone... even in the western world where they understand the concept of divorce and even opt for it more than we do down here citizens of such region still take laws into their hands too when it comes to relationship issues. you made mention of Nigerian mentality which prevented the man from opting for divorce which would have saved him the mess of taking the law into his hands. my bro the question is does everyone has same emotional make up, can we handle issues same way? the truth is sometimes even with the level of one's education and exposure one cannot play down the power of emotion...from your view the emphasis of your point is "opting for Divorce" while ignoring the damage emotion can bring about.
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by olajizz01(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
lofty900:
Good for her, Jesus this woman is a devil. She lied about her marriage, lied about her marital status, lied about her number of children, lied about the money, lied about everything else. Permit me to say that this woman deserve what came to her and deserves no mercy
I concur with u,this woman is very dangerous being and she deserves no pity.
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by pippimp(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
mirakuru:

stop talking like action like this don't take place in other parts of the world. u keep emphasizing Nigerian mentality as if behaviour like is synonymous to Nigeria alone... even in the western world where they understand the concept of divorce and even opt for it more than we do down here citizens of such region still take laws into their hands too when it comes to relationship issues. you made mention of Nigerian mentality which prevented the man from opting for divorce which would have saved him the mess of taking the law into his hands. my bro the question is does everyone has same emotional make up, can we handle issues same way? the truth is sometimes even with the level of one's education and exposure one cannot play down the power of emotion...from your view the emphasis of your point is "opting for Divorce" while ignoring the damage emotion can bring about.

There you go again confusing yourself. Who said things like this don't happen in other countries? Show me where when it happens, people go about justifying it like you are doing. The issue is not of the occurrence but of people like you making sense of it. We are talking about your mentality bros.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by Spells(m): 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
They should pure acid on him too. Period
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by Organs(m): 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
ijustdey:

[s]this woman nah confirm prostitute..... and wait..

beg to have sex during menstrual period shockedshocked
dirty things..... ayama[/s]

IJUSTDEY: It is all these stereotyping that is the bane of our wahala. She likes sex so what? she is an individual, if she cheats on her husband it is between her and her husband, maybe he is aware of it and allows it, maybe he cannot do, whatever the case is she has a right to do what she wants to do with her body, the only person that can complain is her husband or her parents and not You, so face your front.....

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
2 wrongs will never make things right is my saying

People deceive its a way of life your prayer should be Lord give me the Wisdom to know whether people are being up front. Do not harbor bitterness in your mind and evilness because they will take over

She may have wickedly entrapped him to defraud him of cash. Worse of her husband may have been aware and a n accomplice but it gives him no right to mark her for life. People forget that We are all Children of the Most High and every strand on our head is accounted for by His Grace

He could have involved the authorities and resolved this with strict terms we must learn to turn the other cheek
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by ofexpryz(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
pippimp:

So it is the woman's fault, abi? See why Nigeria is the way it is? When you have millions of people thinking like this. God help una. Smh
No is not de woman's fault it's your fault
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by pippimp(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
ofexpryz:
No is not de woman's fault it's your fault

I blame the Nigerian mentality in you. If not, you should have known that infidelity and adultery is not a crime. The normal thing that right thinking people do is to file for divorce. Like i said, it is not your fault. As a Nigerian, you do not know any better. If we all acted on our emotions then what is the difference between us and animals? I take that back. Nigerians are not human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by lawsta(m): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
neolboy:
you have Magun and u are still alive to pour her acid. What you contacted is not Magun

it was magun, from d symptoms he mentioned. not all kill immediately. each magun has its unique way of manifesting. some are " don't drink water" "don't eat salt" "don't cross gutter" "don't eat banana" dont climb stairs ......in fact it is unlimited, depending on which and how and when they want it to work. there is one called "masupo" means don't remarry. it is prepared with pieces of meat specially cooked and removed the pot directly from d fire and put on the woman's clothing. the husband eat of it. the remaining meats are kept carefully. any other man that colabo the woman will gradually fall sick and will only die after selling all his properties.
but generally, quickly drink palm oil, and or quickly start making strong Islamic verses.
magun on women was developed from magun on lands
magun can be used on chairs, motorcycle, bicycle, car or other objects that involves been mounted. u sit on them and u are affected.
some magun wont manifest immediately, hours, days, weeks or months. if u are very observant, u will notice u av been charmed and quickly seek for remedy.
those used on women that don't manifest immediately, by d time u ejaculated, u will immediately feel a slightly painful twisting in ur lower abdomen. later may be feeling dizzy, slight involuntary shaking of d lips, loss of weight, loss of appetite, indigestion, diarrhoea, cos ur digestive system will be working abnormally. unable to sleep, frightening dreams e.t.c
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by Jonwesley(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Haba, imagine! Incredible sexual appetite led to this. Our women are dying for sex, yet will hide it, sex even during menstruation, Nyama!!! This has proven one of a kind. After 5 kids by her and after 2 by this man who also had adopted kid by his first wife. This is wildlife and I thought it's a KENYAN related story until I saw Nigerian names.

This was all due to falsehood, fake love by the woman, however the man was wicked to have inflicted such bodily damage to her. This is crazy love gone sour. Reacting from alleged Magun escape which most likely planted by the real husband, claimed brother who knew about the illicit relationship as a lethal blow to him. Imagine, how naive can the woman be, to go for sex with the supposedly planner of the magun to confirm it's efficacy? And boldly went back to his lover to say she went for a testing mission with the so called brother by another wanton sex spree. This woman should change nationality if she survives the acid bath. Sorry, I mean not to be derogatory.
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by josite: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
hefelove:
u all blaming and abusing the man here am 100% sure u didn't read this story. Nna mehn some women sef. I wanted to Pity the woman but thinking of what she has done to the man. the woman Lai Mohammed, Lion of liars, She kan lie for Africa. The man gave him everything but he took him for granted, he broke him down Completely, shebi na acid he pour some men would have killed the woman

ACID BATH IS WORSE THAN DEATH.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by rossyc(f): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
thekingisback:
shut up. He should even be given a medal. Do you think it's everyone that takes or tolerates rubbish?
You must be insane...u musnt quote me, just drop u silly comment and get out already..
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by rossyc(f): 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
thekingisback:
You must be insane...u musnt quote me, just drop ur silly comment and get out already..
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by thekingisback: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
rossyc:

You must be insane...u musnt quote me, just drop ur silly comment and get out already..
see this one. Ehya. She deserves it.
Re: Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) by NaeChris: 11:25am On Dec 22, 2016
HMmm violence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4-Year-Old Girl Identifies Staff Who Defiled Her Inside School’s Toilet In Minna / Man Beheads A Woman In A Park In Aba (Photo) / Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.