Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Why Do Ladies Like Getting Themselves Hurt. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Like Getting Themselves Hurt. (948 Views)

Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? / Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) / Why Do Ladies Like Fine Guys? (hot pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Like Getting Themselves Hurt. by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2016
Smh for some ladies..

Why do ladies like getting themselves hurt sometimes?

You call your guy that you'll be coming to his house, he told you he's not around. But because you have a spare key/knows where he keeps his keys, you go ahead to visit, only to get to his house to meet him with another gal.

So what?

He fvcking cares about your feelings, that's why he had to lied to you... Just put the blame on yourself for being at the right place at a very wrong wrong time.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Getting Themselves Hurt. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2016
Fvck any guy that do this angry
This is uncalled for
You guys need to turn a new leaf and stick to one lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like Getting Themselves Hurt. by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2016
grin

This happened to u na abi? U want to poke and suck diff punaney and u come here complaining...
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Getting Themselves Hurt. by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 22, 2016
O.P dey vex grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Getting Themselves Hurt. by siobh: 10:08am On Aug 22, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Fvck any guy that do this angry
This is uncalled for
You guys need to turn a new leaf and stick to one lady
grin grin grin grin
mizzbouqui, i thought you opened a topic about ladies not saying they are used again now.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Getting Themselves Hurt. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:16am On Aug 22, 2016
siobh:

grin grin grin grin
mizzbouqui, i thought you opened a topic about ladies not saying they are used again now.
So that gave you a reason you should claim you love a lady and date her
Only for you to have a side chick abi angry
The thunder that will faya you still dey do pressup

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like Getting Themselves Hurt. by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2016
Busted!op sorry ehnn grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Getting Themselves Hurt. by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 22, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Smh for some ladies..

You call your guy that you'll be coming to his house, he told you he's not around. But because you have a spare key/knows where he keeps his keys, you go ahead to visit, only to get to his house to meet him with another gal.
So what?

He fvcking cares about your feelings, that's why he had to lied to you... Just put the blame on yourself for being at the right place at a very wrong wrong time.
Op you are right, the lesser we know the better grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like Getting Themselves Hurt. by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

This happened to u na abi? U want to poke and suck diff punaney and u come here complaining...
It happened to a friend, the gal (his gf) reported to me. She feel cheated and started crying like egbere.. I can only say 'Sorry' to her, like i even care.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like Getting Themselves Hurt. by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

It happened to a friend, the gal (his gf) reported to me. She feel cheated and started crying like egbere.. I can only say 'Sorry' to her, like i even care.

Aha.... But Maybe ur next thread is all abt finding a cure of std coz ur fat meat is spitting some yellow-green creamy like and has a fishy smell... cool

Who knows..?
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Getting Themselves Hurt. by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:18am On Aug 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Aha.... But Maybe ur next thread is all abt finding a cure of std coz ur fat meat is spitting some yellow-green creamy like and has a fishy smell... cool

Who knows..?
Me ke? For wia.
Na one gal and one distance package me dey run na... My friend na gbogbo ejo.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Getting Themselves Hurt. by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:27am On Aug 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
Busted!op sorry ehnn grin grin
No be me o,,,, na my guy ass dem bust o.. But d gal no dey hear word na... I dey come, No come, i no dey around. Now she don see wetin her eyes wan see
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Getting Themselves Hurt. by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 22, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

Me ke? For wia.
Na one gal and one distance package me dey run na... My friend na gbogbo ejo.

Aaaahhaa...

So knows sha... Anyone cud say it's his friend or cousin's friend or his distant cousin cousin's friend... The point is, u dey come here and ask for help ehn..so ppol of NL will think it is urz joor. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Getting Themselves Hurt. by halfricanadian(f): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2016
at a tender age I av come to realise dat u can't suprise a guy he will suprise u
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Getting Themselves Hurt. by siobh: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:

So that gave you a reason you should claim you love a lady and date her
Only for you to have a side chick abi angry
The thunder that will faya you still dey do pressup
see, you chicks will always be the same.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Getting Themselves Hurt. by senibo1: 9:32am On Aug 23, 2016
[s]
Wizzyblack3:
Smh for some ladies..

So what?

He fvcking cares about your feelings, that's why he had to lied to you... Just put the blame on yourself for being at the right place at a very wrong wrong time.[/s]
rubbish

grow some ball man

You expect us to applaud you for cheating on your bae undecided you must be hallucinating then

You ain't making sense

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like Getting Themselves Hurt. by senibo1: 9:35am On Aug 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
at a tender age I av come to realise dat u can't suprise a guy/ girls he will suprise u
learn to generalize things like this grin

cheers cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Getting Themselves Hurt. by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2016
senibo1:
[s]rubbish

grow some ball man

You expect us to applaud you for cheating on your bae undecided you must be hallucinating then

You ain't making sense
You should have read trough the comments before trying to make sense.

(1) (Reply)

Wetin Man Go Do? / Most Men Are Weak And Some Are Weaker / A Story Of Pleasure (A Short Romantic Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.