Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,950 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa (17846 Views)

Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by MrPresident1: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Oby, reconcile yourself with the truth, you have been used!!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by Themonster: 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin this woman is constituting a nuisance already cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by brainpower(m): 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
I think this group have tried their best even though most of them started out of hatred for Jonathan. But right now, the Sheriff in town doesn't care much about the girls. He has established enough peace in Borno to start Oil exploration so nothing else matters. Aso rock is more concerned with the 2019 election. If not I don't see how their reply to Ezekwesili concerning the immigration should be "she should contest for the president".
If after more than a year, they still blame GEJ, then they aren't serious to work.

BBOG have refused to ask the right questions like, what's Shettima's role in all this?

4 Likes

Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by Onyema1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ezekwesili, the ugliest woman ever!!! pheww!!

3 Likes

Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by ajepako(f): 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Standing5:
Should I call them Wailer BBOG or Zombie BBOG?

Wailing Zombie BBOG..chikena..
Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by czaratwork: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
where are the other ladies championing this cause or are the girls no longer missing? They have shut their mouths with appointments.

3 Likes

Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by ajepako(f): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Dcomrade:
Guess the NPA lady joined them.... grin

Yeah sure..

From her opulent and tastefully-furnished office in the presence of her government-approved armed orderlies..

Yes na grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by free2ryhme: 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
veekid:

Who ask you qweshan

nonsense
Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by kalid01(m): 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
A registered health maintenance organization, committed to the development and maintenance of health through our various programs for sustainable healthy living in areas of nutrition for various companies,association in all 36 states in Nigeria. As such highly skilled PRO are needed to communicate the services of the company through the submission of proposal letters to a group of companies, association and government agencies. minimum of OND in the related field. interested applicants should forward their details ie name,age decipline and qualification as sms to the number attached to the advert. 08145016707
Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by ajepako(f): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
Which kain girls again?

How about mothers, grandmothers and widows?

Those girls wey Boko Haram konji don sweet dem pass freedom?

No be one of dem wey government rescue recently dey miss her Boko Haram husband big konji?

Abeegi!...

Anyway sha...happy protesting..

2 Likes

Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by franklin000(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
who she don help

1 Like

Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by chuks34(m): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
I don't believe that this girl's wer even kidnapped in the first place.

anyways bring back our women.

1 Like

Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by exlinkleads(f): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
hhhhmmmmmmmmm

they have been denied access into aso villa

na wa oooo https://www.nairaland.com/3303735/breaking-bringbackourgirls-barred-entering-aso

1 Like

Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by 9jatatafo(m): 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
free2ryhme:

pray this does not happen to your female family members

nonsense

That thing is scam. Don't be fooled. The only supposedly rescued chibok girl, Amina is crying to go and meet her BH husband. She cannot speak common pidgin english and we were made to believe that over 200 girls who were to write Physics got kidnapped. Open your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by Xtanixlax(m): 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
People still d remember chibok girls? #bringBackOurGirlsKe #BringBackOurWomenNi
Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Aunt Oby..Ankara topu gi a :ona sikeeeeti shocked na trainers nwe kwa ka odi ooo..Bbog
Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
Chibok girls is a scam..they girls were actually taken from school..
It's an arrangement gone wrong..they government is aware..now shekau is holding the government by the balls..
Oby and hadiza..are the media arm of the deal..giving hope to the families of the women..
Have you ever seen any apc top officials or governor..or even sultan speak on the issue..
No..they won't cos theyall know what went down..

3 Likes

Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Chibok girls is not a scam..they girls were actually taken from school..
It's an arrangement gone wrong..they government is aware..now shekau is holding the government by the balls..
Oby and hadiza..are the media arm of the deal..giving hope to the families of the women..
Have you ever seen any apc top officials or governor..or even sultan speak on the issue..
Nol know what went down..

1 Like

Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by Buffer(f): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
bounty007:
Chibok girls is a scam..they girls were actually taken from school..
No..they won't cos theyall know what went down..
Exactly my thoughts.

It was a well planned operation in the beginning but obviously something has wrong. Everyone I just quiet
Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by free2ryhme: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
9jatatafo:

That thing is scam. Don't be fooled. The only supposedly rescued chibok girl, Amina is crying to go and meet her BH husband. She cannot speak common pidgin english and we were made to believe that over 200 girls who were to write Physics got kidnapped. Open your brain.

I did my youth service in Borno state you will be amazed at the level of English language. very minute. You think borno is warri where everybody go around speaking pidgin. most of those kids in borno are helped during their waec. Their secondary school don't do mix gender. Girls who manage to get to secondary school level are sent off to girls boarding school or they get married off.

Boys who are in secondary school are giving bicycles or motorcycles as some form of motivation

your brain can be leaking

1 Like

Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by 9jatatafo(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
free2ryhme:

I did my youth service in Borno state you will be amazed at the level of English language. very minute. You think borno is warri where everybody go around speaking pidgin. most of those kids in borno are helped during their waec. Their secondary school don't do mix gender. Girls who manage to get to secondary school level are sent off to girls boarding school or they get married off.

Boys who are in secondary school are giving bicycles or motorcycles as some form of motivation

your brain can be leaking

Hahahahaha leaking brain good
Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by austinbrown: 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
Them go soon use koboko humble this one
Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
All buhari needs to do is to arrange for a table and chair inside aso rock for that big frog eyes to stay, she needs a job just as they settled hadiza. CHIBOK GIRLS WERE MERE SCAM

Please how would you explain the videos released by boko haram. Terrorists last weeK
Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by bkool7(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
Edwardhead:
Madam Obi, where have you been?
who has stopped hibernating you?
or should I say when did you wake up from sleeping
and to continue this campaign?
it is been long we heard from you on this
indeed, we have forgotten you as BBOG motivator

If it's been long you've heard of BBOG then you've really not been in the scheme of things. This is their third visit to Aso Rock since Buhari became president
Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by elsomm(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
All buhari needs to do is to arrange for a table and chair inside aso rock for that big frog eyes to stay, she needs a job just as they settled hadiza. CHIBOK GIRLS WERE MERE SCAM

PMB's disdain for the 5 percenters may not allow him
Re: Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa by Ednagirl(f): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
As far as I am concerned bringbackourgirls remain a political tool used to tanish GEJ and honest Nigerians.... E don backfire... Ride on Oby.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff / NURTW Threatens To Join Strike, Transport To Be Grounded / FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.