Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows (1721 Views)

Obasanjo Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption, Sits On Stolen Wealth - Fayose / Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments / Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by idris93(m): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday assured Nigerians that no amount of pressure would make him give up the war against corruption in the country.

In an address to a group of Nigerians who marched to the Presidential Villa to pledge their full support for his administration’s anti-corruption campaign, President Buhari promised a relentless prosecution of the war against corruption, with due regard for the rule of law.
---------------
read more:http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/188542-dont-beg-me-looters-must-face-the-law-return-stolen-wealth-buhari-vows.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by BeClever: 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
How many times should this be said, please kill and destroy all treasury looters but, while you are at it remember the common Nigerians are using their teeth to scrap firewood as a result of your ineptitude...

So it would be appreciated if you could hasting up a little bit on devouring your political enemies ..

Businesses are crumbling and families are feeding their children with escretes some have even resulted in using their kids as collateral for mudu of rice..

OGA Buhari the clueless monster..

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by PehaKaso: 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by appini: 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Buhari shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by drss2(m): 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
where is dat ghost make e come slap some sence on buari dullard.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by emeraldknytt(m): 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
The WAR has already ended. OUTCOME: The APC lost angry
Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by StOla: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
Your resolve must remain unshaken.

Sai Baba!

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by jaybee3(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
BeClever:
[s]How many times should this be said, please kill and destroy all treasury looters but, while you are at it remember the common Nigerians are using their teeth to scrap firewood as a result of your ineptitude...

So it would be appreciated if you could hasting up a little bit on devouring your political enemies ..

Businesses are crumbling and families are feeding their children with secretes some have even resulted in using their kids as collateral for mudu of rice..

OGA Buhari the clueless monster[/s]..

Trash

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
...economy dey go down..price of commodities don the reach heaven..ok o..

Fight corruption..but no forget say na still we vote you enter..try tidy for us too. angry

1 Like

Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by youngeagle(m): 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Dullard,maybe he will use loot to foot 2017 bills.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by Georgemurphy(m): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
Misplaced priority# yuv bin fightin corruption too long Mr buhari# if Yu dnt have anifinn reseonable... I will advice you to shut de Bleep up# angry Murphy has spoken

1 Like

Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by westlius(m): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
y will dey beg u u arent God and u are still not the judge to pronounce them looted until they are proven in the court and found guilty

1 Like

Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by Tokt: 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
More power to the Presidents elbow. He will surely succeed. He should ignore the cries of nonentities against it. They are the very inconsequential few. They can only have their say but never their way.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by ATERI(m): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Tokt:
More power to the Presidents elbow. He will surely succeed. He should ignore the cries of nonentities against it. They are the very inconsequential few. They can only have their say but never their way.

I would take the war on corruption seriously once it leads to the prosecution of the fathers of corruption like Babangida and Atiku Abubakar. What we have at present is a disgraceful application of selective justice!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by Tokt: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
ATERI:

I would take the war on corruption seriously once it leads to the prosecution of the fathers of corruption like Babangida and Atiku Abubakar. What we have at present is a disgraceful application of selective justice!

Whether u take it serious or not is actually inconsequential to current scheme of things. It changes nothing.
There is no way Buhari can go after ALL that are culpable. He will do his bit and move on for the next person to do his. If ur hero, Jonah-daft had done his bit before now, we won't be where we are today yet u lot cared not then.
I don't ffucking care if it's selective or not. What am concerned about is are those accused culpable or not? The same allegations were levelled against obj, when he left, where his untouchables not touched by Yaradua?
Live with what we have today and stop being on the side of our yam eaters. Selective or not, did u partake in the sharing? If not I wonder why u are so much concerned about these thieves. Buhari won't be there forever. He will do his till 2023 and leave. Deal with it.
Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by ATERI(m): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2016
Tokt:

Whether u take it serious or not is actually inconsequential to current scheme of things. It changes nothing.
There is no way Buhari can go after ALL that are culpable. He will do his bit and move on for the next person to do his. If ur hero, Jonah-daft had done his bit before now, we won't be where we are today yet u lot cared not then.
I don't ffucking care if it's selective or not. What am concerned about is are those accused culpable or not? The same allegations were levelled against obj, when he left, where his untouchables not touched by Yaradua?
Live with what we have today and stop being on the side of our yam eaters. Selective or not, did u partake in the sharing? If not I wonder why u are so much concerned about these thieves. Buhari won't be there forever. He will do his till 2023 and leave. Deal with it.

Oh you are actually sure that he is going to be there till 2023. This is what I have been saying; most of Buhari`s emergency supporters still live in the 70s. Let me give you one advice because you desperately need it: please take your time to read up on the immediate causes of the First World War. Trust me, it would teach you never to take any human being for granted. Political affiliation makes it impossible for you to reason properly, that is something you have to deal with.
Being a coward is not a bad thing, but it`s disgraceful to be a cowardly General
Buhari killed poor Nigerians for drug peddling when he was a military dictator-all of them were Southerners. the same Babangida I mentioned earlier was known around the world as a drug baron but he was never touched. Babangida is the first millionaire General in the history of Nigeria, money stolen from public pause. You can`t have the Abachas, the Babangidas, the Abdusallam and Atiku Abubarkas as your friends and claim to be fighting corruption. That is just as simple as that!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by PAINGAIN: 9:24am On Aug 23, 2016
Buhari sef. No one is saying you shouldn't fight corruption but that the fight against corruption shouldn't be linited to only pdp members. You said billions of dollars was recovered but everyday you keep shouting there is no money. Buhari is a dullardona.
Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by Tokt: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2016
[s]
ATERI:

Oh you are actually sure that he is going to be there till 2023. This is what I have been saying; most of Buhari`s emergency supporters still live in the 70s. Let me give you one advice because you desperately need it: please take your time to read up on the immediate causes of the First World War. Trust me, it would teach you never to take any human being for granted. Political affiliation makes it impossible for you to reason properly, that is something you have to deal with.
Being a coward is not a bad thing, but it`s disgraceful to be a cowardly General
Buhari killed poor Nigerians for drug peddling when he was a military dictator-all of them were Southerners. the same Babangida I mentioned earlier was known around the world as a drug baron but he was never touched. Babangida is the first millionaire General in the history of Nigeria, money stolen from public pause. You can`t have the Abachas, the Babangidas, the Abdusallam and Atiku Abubarkas as your friends and claim to be fighting corruption. That is just as simple as that!
[/s]

Arrant Nonsense. U made zero sense. It even has no bearing to topic being discussed here. By the way, Buhari will govern till 2023 and there is nothing u or ur kind can do about it. This is Nigeria. Comparison to others smacks stupidity.
Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by Tokt: 9:31am On Aug 23, 2016
PAINGAIN:
Buhari sef. No one is saying you shouldn't fight corruption but that the fight against corruption shouldn't be linited to only pdp members. You said billions of dollars was recovered but everyday you keep shouting there is no money. Buhari is a dullardona.

What u lot don't know and has refused to accept is the moment Buhari touches those monies and spent it without appropriation, that is an excellent ground for impeachment. He can only spend appropriated monies. U see, buhari is far more smarter than u all.
Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by ATERI(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2016
Tokt:
[s][/s]

Arrant Nonsense. U made zero sense. It even has no bearing to topic being discussed here. By the way, Buhari will govern till 2023 and there is nothing u or ur kind can do about it. This is Nigeria. Comparison to others smacks stupidity.

Is that all?
Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by Tokt: 9:41am On Aug 23, 2016
ATERI:

Is that all?

Actually no. When ur hero Jonah-daft called Babangida his father, where we're ur criticism then? Ur hypocrisy is worldclass

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/27/jonathan-visits-ibb-says-needed-see-father-know-feeling/
Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by Prince081: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2016
PMB would have performed well as EFCC chairman. While we elect a young and vibrant president. The hunger in the land is unbearable with no end in sight. I hope that the Naira depreciation will not turn to what we have in Zimbabwe where they carry money in wheel barrow just to buy a loaf of bread.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by kgr8mike(m): 10:21am On Aug 23, 2016
Corruption is not only financial. Corruption is everywhere in Nigeria and in every sector.

We are living in a country of sharp practices. Most want short cuts to it. In education we want short cuts to academic result, after school the real corruption play out in securing employment, and on and on it continues.

One FRSC officer told me he paid a million to get the job and if he invested that will it not be right for him to recover his investment back and make profit by any means possible?

The law of investment and return on investment may not fault him but how does Nigeria become corrupt free like this?

Nigeria's corruption is deep and after Buhari what happens?

I think we need to en-shrine it in our constitution that every new administration will probe the predecessor. It should not be optional but a constitutional responsibility. Every new president should probe the out going, every new governor should probe the out going and every new Local Government Chairman should probe the out going. It should not be by choice, or whether you like his face or whether he is your godfather or whether you have enemies to fight or not but a constitutional duty.

If we need Nigeria to be like UK, if Nigeria must be a better place for our children the we must do the right things.
Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by izombie(m): 10:29am On Aug 23, 2016
Tokt:

What u lot don't know and has refused to accept is the moment Buhari touches those monies and spent it without appropriation, that is an excellent ground for impeachment. He can only spend appropriated monies. U see, buhari is far more smarter than u all.
buhari is clueless
Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by Thisis2raw(m): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2016
In an address to a group of Nigerians who marched to the Presidential Villa to pledge their full support for his administration’s anti-corruption campaign, President Buhari promised a relentless prosecution of the war against corruption, with due regard for the rule of law.

The BBOG can to Aso Rock he refused them entry, but allow this one's in so he can continue with more campaign promises
Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by chemicalDisease: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2016
Who still takes this dog serious.

Dullard!
Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by GoodofNaija: 11:01am On Aug 23, 2016
Baba pls continue to deal with them!

We know that's why they keep wailing, and trying to use the ailing economy to distract you from anti corruption campaign.

We voted you to clean the system and restore due process. We know all the other things will fall in place when this is done. It is only a matter of time.

Kudos baba!
Re: Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows by proeast(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
Another distraction? This people thinks that good governance can be substituted with propaganda! NIGERIANS DON ENTER BETTER ONE CHANCE!!!

(1) (Reply)

As A Nigerian If You Know Nothing About Farming And Rearing, You Are Bastard! / Buhari Shipping Out Oyegun As Ambassador, Pencils Oshiomhole As Replacement / Political Parties And Democratic Consolidation In Nigeria. Fourth Republic!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.