Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? (7272 Views)

Urgent Help:how Do I Remove A Black Mark Caused By Lace Wig. / South African Model, Celebrity Big Brother Barbz Buys Bisola's Glueless Lace Wig / Beyonce Style Lace Wig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by throttler(f): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2009
platinumnk:

its already in 9ja, but to save for it?!!

uh uh cheesy

isnt it oprah that said the average nigerian lives on $400 a yr, so  dont u want me to save for the lace wig?

well. the part of naija i live, jos, IT HASNT ARRIVED!, i am going to wait for it at the aeroporto when it arrives grin, with masquerades and atilogwu dancers grin
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by sholz20: 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2009
selling remy indian lace wigs. at descent affordable prices .can also be custom made. however takes 2 weeks to get custom made, im based in uk, if anyone is interested please contact me, i can also arrange for you to pick up in nigeria. thanks
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by ROYALBABE(f): 5:24am On Dec 19, 2009
that is the problem,  hahahahahah grin boooostie booostie
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by slimes(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2009
Living a false life is a very bad thing.
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by WAVixen: 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2009
If one can afford it no worries, but considering our features arent 'well sculptured' it looks weird and very noticable on ladies who wear them. On some ladies it looks nice, but on most it gives one the shivers. All in all, to every man/lady his/her own!
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by firedancer(f): 8:43am On Dec 23, 2009
truth is its not by force but if you can afford it i dont see any reason why not, if you can buy clothes worth over 50k why cant you wear a good weave, its always good to look good from your head to your toes even if it cost all the money in the world good presentation speaks volume you know but if you cant afford it stay on your side of the world where premium plus and pro10 reign supreme
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by MsCee(f): 11:50am On Feb 04, 2010
This has nothing to do with living false lives. If one has the money or has a rich boyfriend who can dole out the money, them i dont see why not!
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by whiteroses(f): 12:05am On Feb 06, 2010
its worth it, my mum used a 100k lace wig she bought from tripple Tee in lagos, its virgin indian remi and has baby hairs, it lasts and she used it twice and even i wanted to use it but it irks me out. i'll buy one when i get money
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by kokolet25: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2010
Hello, If you are looking for AUTHENTIC 100% human hair, look no further!! Koko's hair offers quality, variety and value all in one!!

At Koko’s Hair our desire is to bring out the beauty in every woman, as the saying goes “ The hair is a woman’s crown and glory.”

From lengths as short as 7 inches to long ones of 32inchs!!!inches|_We offer 100% human hair and a wide range of hair products to keep your hair looking healthy and vibrant. Where else can you find top of the line human hair at such affordable prices.

Most of all Koko’s hair is guaranteed to last you several years, without shedding or thinning. It is surely the best investment a lady can make towards her looks.

We offer all the options you could possibly think of concerning human hair.
We have a wide range of different textures of hair from bone straight , wavy, curly and even to extreme curl.
Our hair comes in natural colours such as various shades of black and brown. High pitch colours such as blonde areblondavailable

In order to prolong the life-span of your hair and enjoy its to the fullest, we have products which you can use on Koko’s hair. The products will help retain it’s vibrant shine, health appearance, texture and freshness . Our maintenance stock ranges from ,curl definers, oil-free hair polish, human hair conditioners aconditioners. We also give advise on taking care of your purchases. Please contact us for more information.

Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by platinumnk(f): 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2010
throttler:

isnt it oprah that said the average nigerian lives on $400 a yr, so dont u want me to save for the lace wig?

well. the part of naija i live, jos, IT HASNT ARRIVED!, i am going to wait for it at the aeroporto when it arrives grin, with masquerades and atilogwu dancers grin
how long will it take you to save?

and the lace wigs in 9ja emmmm they look lipsrsealed
reall good ones u gonna have to search
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by hairolaces: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2010
Do you need real good lace wigs?
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by alakem(f): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2010
i wonder why you should be using drug for another man s headache
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by DeepSoul(f): 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2010
I'v bn having this same argument with my friend for a year now.
I keep telling her I CANNOT for any reason spend 100k buying FAKE HAIR!!
She argues back and says if I was in a certain position (eg Governor's wife), I wouldnt mind.
Even if I am President of Nigeria, I no go carry 100k buy hair! Ahn ahn! Am I bald??

It's jst crazy these days. U see girls with no jobs living in shanties wanting to wear 100k hair!
U see girls who don't even have an email address nor are computer literate using BBs.
It irks me, dont know why grin

All of you who claim to have bought this famous 100k lace wig, please post your picture wearing the hair and I'll post a pic of me wearing 2k weave and we'll see who looks better grin
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by axeman85(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2010
thats the latest tredn in naija now afta bb, i have a friend the babe dey collect 45k permonth and not even regular sef, xmas she carry lace wig this time around na brazil hair she wan carry , my guy no even dey complain, but him tell me say the girl will have emergency and needs funds he go jst laugh tell her to go and sell the wig and get money from it. undecided why wud u wanna spend that much on sumtin that is vanity and has no or wont yield any returns and long run makes a mess of ur looks. undecided
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by esdee1(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2010
some babes don dey bald unto this matter, them go use cement hold the wig , to remove am come turn war smiley) grin grin grin
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by InkedNerd(f): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2010
You know, I never understood the concept of putting on hair that isn't my own. It just seems weird to me. Honestly, I'd be embarrassed to walk around with a with any sort of attached hair on my head embarassed. I'd much rather be bald than to wear one of those things tongue
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by slimes(m): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2010
Looking good is still a problem for some women. They just don't seem satisfied with the holly wood quote "You can look good in anything". I admire simplicity and being yourself to the maximum not trying to look like somebody else.
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by angelshalo: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2011
On behalf of Angels Halo I would like to introduce our company. Morris Trading Corporation Malaysia is the mother company of Angels Halo. We are manufacturing and supplying all kinds, types, styles and colors of Human Hair Wig, and all our wigs are made of 100% Real Human Hair either Virgin hair or Remy hair. We have been in the business of Human Hair Wig for the past 5 years. For the past five years we are successfully supplies our products to our numbers of retailers and dealers in Malaysia only. We do not retail our products to an individual buyers due that we do not want to compete with our clients. It has been our endeavor to provide high quality products at very competent prices.

Last January 2011, I went to Nigeria and I saw the demand of Real Human Hair Wigs, Weave-on and Extension. However, I noticed the high prices of those items. According to our research the Real Human Malaysian Remy Hair that are selling in Nigeria are came from China. And I noticed that some are not a pure Real Human Hair.

To this effect, we would like to offer our genuine, 100% Malaysian Human Hair at affordable prices. And we are guarantying to you the quality of a Real Malaysian Human Hair with beauty, vitality and longevity. Malaysian Human Hair have its natural state is thick and soft, it is incredibly versatile!

We also supply Indian and Brazilian Human Hair Wigs. Those wigs are manufactured in Malaysia but the hairs are come from our suppliers in India.

For further information you may call our Malaysian Office at +60166764681 or you may send us an email at angels.halo@ymail.com

ANGELS HALO is also looking for a sales agent all around Nigeria! All you have to do is to sell our Human Hair Wig products to the dealers, suppliers and retailers in Nigeria. You can do this part time or full time. This is a commission basis with big earnings! Take note, 3% of the selling price of the product will be yours! No need to invest, your buyers will invest for you! From the first payment of the buyer you will receive your commission immediately in cash or we will deposit thru your bank account.

We will assign a representative in Nigeria to assist you. Our representative will assist you to arrange your sales, payment and legal contract for the buyers. We can also provide brochures and sales and marketing proposals for you.

There are a lot of Asian workers, students and house wives who have tried to do this business and it help them financially. If you have a contact already, this is an advantage for you!

If you are interested to join in our new family in Nigeria, you may call our Malaysian Office at +60166764681 or you may send us an email at angels.halo@ymail.com
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by Superbanke: 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Funny how i used a very nice closure on this darling hair and loook super beautiful , nododuy except i tell them , check out this video and what this hair under 5k is doing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAg7_1vdpTA

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Reverse Bleaching Effects On Skin / Dredlocs (sistalocs,microlocs,freestyle,palmrollocs Etc) Thread! Madlady Come In / What Makes Clothes Fade?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.