Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS (77412 Views)

President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides / Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) / Tinubu Visited By John Bray, US Consular General At His Lagos Residence (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by Hemanwel(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
simpleseyi:
Things are very hard in the country. Salaries are exhausted before the middle of the month. People are hungry and angry. The situation is pathetic. There is poverty in the land. When we had plenty, we forgot to save for the rainy days by diversifying our economy, now we are really suffering. But, I know that hard decisions will be taken by the current government, the masses will complain more bitterly, but in no distance future, between now and the end of 2017, Nigeria will rise again. We shall see the results of today's actions. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
Bros,there is no light in the country let alone tunnel.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by PehaKaso: 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
aminho:
We call it the lose triangle formation it only applies if he is in a non hostile environment while diamond formation if he is in environment that looks hostile

Mafia
Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by Exponental(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
it's normal...
Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by tartar9(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
The three at the front walking like zombies sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by kayo80(m): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
aminho:
We call it the lose triangle formation it only applies if he is in a non hostile environment while diamond formation if he is in environment that looks hostile

GBAM!
Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by Paseus(m): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
CoolFreeday:
that's my President, God bless you.
#Til 2023 By God's grace
may GOD hlp him overcome every obstacle in dis country
Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by somez(m): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
But do we have any Tunnel in this country?
simpleseyi:
Things are very hard in the country. Salaries are exhausted before the middle of the month. People are hungry and angry. The situation is pathetic. There is poverty in the land. When we had plenty, we forgot to save for the rainy days by diversifying our economy, now we are really suffering. But, I know that hard decisions will be taken by the current government, the masses will complain more bitterly, but in no distance future, between now and the end of 2017, Nigeria will rise again. We shall see the results of today's actions. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin grin

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by EzeNri(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
We said it, but they called us wailers. Who couldn't see it now. The 3 aides walk like Zombie. I guess they are also hungry.

My President fine sha. Anyway, who fine don Epp. Na fine we go chop?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by fortunechy(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by Tokt: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
i see Fayose dying before Buhari who he claimed is sick and will die soon. Baba is as fit as ever. To the dismay of ipob fools and nonentities who are currently inconsequential to current scheme of things, he will govern till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by mecussey(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
I know most pple dont knw the thin line between the current life and the end of the world. Until drones are developed individually, security guards will not be needed. As soon as weightless batteries are developed or 90% efficient solar panels are developed, men thats the end of the world. It is closer to developing than you think anyways.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by anny268(f): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Our able presido!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
dainformant:
dis man has let many people down....rise up and do something
He has not let me down. He is doing exactly what he was elected to do

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by cornel994(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
And diz is news o

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by lawdrigo: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
May God help us...

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by EzeNri(m): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
See how baba carry book as if he go fit read am.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by cornel994(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
somez:
But do we have any Tunnel in this country?
lol, he means to say der shall b jollof at d end of d reception
Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by Flashh: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ask4Info:
99% of times i click at topics on the homepage of nairaland, i can't help but get amazed at the Age and Mental Stability of the Moderators of this forum.

How on Earth are 2 body guards walking beside the Number One Citizen of a country and His ADC walking behind become news worthy?
grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by austinbrown: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
Useless bastard
Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by grodt999: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
dainformant:

Why do you think he is capable of rising up, he goes to hospital in any country he visits.
Even being in Aso Rock has made Fulani herdsmen become more confident!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by Abra4real(m): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
coolfredo:
U are talking of petrol? Bros abeg no let rice vex for U oooo
Oh, yeah, yeah. I forgot. My bad.

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
aminho:
Who asked you?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
So far so BAD, buhari is a WASTE of my vote!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by canDy4eva(f): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hahahahahahahahah...

Chia!

U took me way bk... "Nonsense n ingredients"
Abra4real:
How does this change the price of petrol? Rubbish. Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by thedarkside: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
i noticed something lately in nairaland...most wans that critisize buhari are either islamaphobists or ipobians...

we have to learn how to separate the islamaphobists from the ipobians...

islamaphobists are christian-crusaders...very different from ipobians...ipobians just want nigeria to disintegrate already...

islamaphobists just hate anything islam,but they are not really interessted in disintegration of nigeria......

we have to learn to even identify igbos....

not all igbos hate buhari....this is what ipob is trying to deceive you.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by erimmy(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

how the dulladinho wan take rise up, he has been chained in the dullardd world. He can never be wise.

hahahahahahaha there is hunger in the land, if they had posted this pics when baba just entered aso rock, some would come and make comments like, oh! baba is a soldier, ha! God bless pmb, the chosen one, but today you see comments like, baba wake up, baba is failing us, baba should sit up, baba should arise hahahahahahah

#the poster above
My brother failure has no brethren o
Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by ephi123(f): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
What exactly are we supposed to do with this picture and the hundreds of other countless pictures the government has been releasing these days? Like seriously who cares if his bodyguards are in front or behind when people are struggling on the streets of Nigeria. Mschewwwww. angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ask4Info:
99% of times i click at topics on the homepage of nairaland, i can't help but get amazed at the Age and Mental Stability of the Moderators of this forum.

How on Earth are 2 body guards walking beside the Number One Citizen of a country and His ADC walking behind become news worthy?

Honestly I was wondering too grin
I was expecting him to be covered by a swarm of guards or something to make it newsworthy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by ayusco85(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
FowlYansh:
...How will this bought the smoke fish and pepper I want to used and drink the GARRI this morning? undecided

Na hunger make u dey blow this Grammar?

"bought " Really?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by Genesis2000(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ask4Info:

Thank you.

That's was why i actually clicked on this topic, even my pastor here has more security personel than this.
Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by doctokwus: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
dainformant:
To say he has let many pple down is an understatement.
He has greatly embarrassed many of us that saw him as the last hope for Nigeria.Some of us are now subjects of ridicule and scorn.
We can but just still hope he wud turnout good for everyone's sake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igboho, Wife Look Pale In Cotonou Court – Eyewitness / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush / Ministerial List: Names To Watch Out For (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.