Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS (77410 Views)

President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides / Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) / Tinubu Visited By John Bray, US Consular General At His Lagos Residence (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by Afroconnect: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
Why dem dey waka like say dem wan shit...lol.
Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by Abra4real(m): 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
canDy4eva:
Hahahahahahahahah...
Chia!
U took me way bk... "Nonsense n ingredients"
My dad used to tell me that.
Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by chi4ik4(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sweetcollins:

Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown!
When l heard father Mbaka's prophetic endorsement for this old but gallant grandy about his dream and aspiration to fight corruption to the core, l have no doubt but to be prayerful and patient with him. Believe me the future is bright cos good things don't come easy especially when there are too many *ill-fated* detractors
shut your dirty mouth if you don't have anything to say, it's no longer when budget is signed but Rev Mbaka said. may God punish you all that brought this suffering to us by visiting an expired Human being

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by edyza(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
dainformant:
dis man has let many people down....rise up and do something
Maybe he should rise and kill himself,then maybe u will be contented
Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
simpleseyi:
Things are very hard in the country. Salaries are exhausted before the middle of the month. People are hungry and angry. The situation is pathetic. There is poverty in the land. When we had plenty, we forgot to save for the rainy days by diversifying our economy, now we are really suffering. But, I know that hard decisions will be taken by the current government, the masses will complain more bitterly, but in no distance future, between now and the end of 2017, Nigeria will rise again. We shall see the results of today's actions. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
can u mention just ONE policy decision dat dis govt has taken to right d wrong of d past?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by CSTR13: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
x
Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by CSTR13: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

can u mention just ONE policy decision dat dis govt has taken to right d wrong of d past?
That is a question that requires an above average IQ to even ask in the first place.
You don't expect zombies to ask that kind of question let alone answer it. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by nellyelitz(m): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
All I see is a dullard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by geraob1: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
simpleseyi:
Things are very hard in the country. Salaries are exhausted before the middle of the month. People are hungry and angry. The situation is pathetic. There is poverty in the land. When we had plenty, we forgot to save for the rainy days by diversifying our economy, now we are really suffering. But, I know that hard decisions will be taken by the current government, the masses will complain more bitterly, but in no distance future, between now and the end of 2017, Nigeria will rise again. We shall see the results of today's actions. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Hopefully all d mega power n refinery projects will come on stream.
Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by aminho(m): 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Who asked you?
na ur papa ask me

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by Deepfreezer(m): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
I don't know how this man manage to sleep at night. In the West a president that has failed like Buhari would hv long resigned.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by George2016(m): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Please tell Bubu that if he want to be secured, he should employ the winner of the bellow race!

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ask4Info:
99% of times i click at topics on the homepage of nairaland, i can't help but get amazed at the Age and Mental Stability of the Moderators of this forum.

How on Earth are 2 body guards walking beside the Number One Citizen of a country and His ADC walking behind become news worthy?

"For this Buhari time",,,,,,,,,,?

Everything na NEWS!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by Obason22(m): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
Wait a minute, let me bring my ak47
Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by Oluwaseyi456(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
How did this affect you?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by Rilwayne001: 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

how the dulladinho wan take rise up, he has been chained in the dullardd world. He can never be wise.

hahahahahahaha there is hunger in the land, if they had posted this pics when baba just entered aso rock, some would come and make comments like, oh! baba is a soldier, ha! God bless pmb, the chosen one, but today you see comments like, baba wake up, baba is failing us, baba should sit up, baba should arise hahahahahahah

#the poster above

Hahahahahaha hahahaha Oremussanctus' the mad man. In fact you are very right. Today we are sending thunder to fire Baba grin grin hehehe lwkmd
Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by totorimi: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
A president who is not actively making positive and visible impact in the country should know that he has no locus standi to be displaying swag, in order not to incur the wrath of the people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by discusant: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
dainformant:
dis man has let many people down....rise up and do something

Only thing Buhari does well for his Fulani is use Nigeria armed forces to bomb and shoot dissenters in Nigeria; dissenters who after many years asking for political reforms, but were refused by Buhari clan, took to militancy and secessioinst moves.

Buhari and his clansmen say Nigeria does not need negotiations or political restructuring. Buhari turns Nigeria to a country that throws bombs into its own country in no declared civil war.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by Dullahi(m): 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Allah ya cigaba da taimaka ma. Ameen.
Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by Forwetinnah: 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
This man is a curse I swear and I'm not just hating. .even farm produce have "refused" to germinate. God has turned his back on this country and the dullard who's suppose to have some wisdom or be surrounded by people with wisdom to steer the wheel of the country are All HOPELESS. This is a hopeless case..smh
Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by Sweetcollins: 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
chi4ik4:
shut your dirty mouth if you don't have anything to say, it's no longer when budget is signed but Rev Mbaka said. may God punish you all that brought this suffering to us by visiting an expired Human being

Am sorry l can't comprehend your quarter-baked English...pls edit it first. Thank you
Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by Forwetinnah: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ask4Info:
99% of times i click at topics on the homepage of nairaland, i can't help but get amazed at the Age and Mental Stability of the Moderators of this forum.

How on Earth are 2 body guards walking beside the Number One Citizen of a country and His ADC walking behind become news worthy?

Definitely an APC mod..that's all they can offer. Stupiiid pictures with no substance
Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by ibedun: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
doctokwus:

To say he has let many pple down is an understatement.
He has greatly embarrassed many of us that saw him as the last hope for Nigeria.Some of us are now subjects of ridicule and scorn.
We can but just still hope he wud turnout good for everyone's sake.

I just cant understand you hapless Nigerians, exactly what do you want this man to do? Being the president of Nigeria does not mean you can print the dollar or control oil prices, or single handedly start producing the people's needs. We do not have enough dollar to support our fake lifestyle and zero production capacity economy. This sad reality is what we are now facing.

Even Jesus Christ has failed the unfortunate beings called Nigerians. Your domestic economic policies have very little impact on your import dependent import or buy-and-sell economy and there is nothing any Nigerian can do about it. If I am wrong please correct me with facts and I will concur.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by onajo2000(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ask4Info:

moderators are apc agent
Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by ibedun: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

Many idiots are here talking about policy this policy that.

What freaking policy can an import dependent poor country with a weak currency put in place? Anybody who believed "the largest economy in Africa" nonsense sold to Nigerians by NOI must have their head examined.

Buhari and everybody in government must have realized the big sh-it hole GEJ and his cohorts have placed Nigeria. Buhari is afterall the president of a poor inconsequential country and the poor guy is doing all he can.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by aalangel(f): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ask4Info:

You're the first person I'm calling sweetheart on Nairaland. You just poured my exact thoughts.
Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by onionsoup(f): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
But

This

Man

Long

Tall oooo grin
Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ask4Info:

It is well

Stop getting jeolous at someone's success.

Respect your president.
Re: Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS by IAMJojo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=Ask4Info post=48711674]99% of times i click at topics on the homepage of nairaland, i can't help but get amazed at the Age and Mental Stability of the Moderators of this forum.

ASK ME O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igboho, Wife Look Pale In Cotonou Court – Eyewitness / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush / Ministerial List: Names To Watch Out For (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.