Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

P - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / P (1362 Views)

I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago / Should I Tell My Bf "How Many Guys I Have Slept With " / Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P by Omuka: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
H
Re: P by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
I can make you have a strong self esteem wink wink kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: P by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
chaii Op oya come jump over 3rd midland
Re: P by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
my people dey investigate you
Re: P by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Op don't do it oh sad
Re: P by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

my people dey investigate you
why me? Am I the only person on nairaland? sad why all this embarrassment angry
Re: P by bitchcrafts: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pele dear
Re: P by Omuka: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
What do i do please?
Re: P by Omuka: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
how?
Re: P by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
Omuka:
how?
stop doing things to please people, do things to please yourself. Think of yourself first before anybody, your happiness is a priority and I wish you all the best kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: P by MrCork: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
Omuka:
I have a chronic low self esteem character. I have had compliments about my looks but in my innerworld i always feel inferior, i feel nobody loves and to ask a girl out is my problem. Please how can i overcome this menace?

angry
Re: P by MrCork: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
Omuka:
I have a chronic low self esteem character. I have had compliments about my looks but in my innerworld i always feel inferior, i feel nobody loves and to ask a girl out is my problem. Please how can i overcome this menace?

1. Madam,u will need to change yor name from omumukakaha to somtin nice like Tracy..sharon ..sue or bella angry

2. U will need to change yor complexsion from fro dakskin to lightskin & men will chase u cheesy

And number 3...madam.. U will need to wear London make up and forget usin homemade Nigeria make up. angry

Hope this helps!((no oofense))
angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
Mrcork, it's a dude.

Hey Op, why do you feel that way? Was it something that happened in the past? Were you bullied as a kid or teenager? Parental issues?

Why don't you love yourself?
Re: P by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
Omuka:
So the problem is you feel you're not good lookin' enough 2 ask a woman out?
Re: P by Jay542(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Just get money. That's the way
Re: P by MrCork: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
Mrcork, it's a dude.

Hey Op, why do you feel that way? Was it something that happened in the past? Were you bullied as a kid or teenager? Parental issues?

Why don't you love yourself?

...who told u the dude is a dude?..the dude is a she & she's suffarin from infiorrity complex!!!!(mp oofense) angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: P by naija1stpikin: 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
MrCork:

...who told u the dude is a dude?.. the dude is a she & she's suffarin from infiorrity complex!!!!(mp oofense) angry

how can a DUDE be a SHE?
Re: P by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
hmm.. Datz sweet.
Re: P by MrCork: 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
naija1stpikin:

how can a DUDE be a SHE?

.. Is Elton john not a gay she-male?....son did u study HISTORY in schooll?(no oofense))
angry
Re: P by naija1stpikin: 4:57am On Aug 23, 2016
MrCork:

.. Is Elton john not a gay she-male?....son did u study HISTORY in schooll?(no oofense))
angry

No

Who is your son? undecided
Re: P by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
Omuka:

YOU don't have low self-esteem...

Your ego has low self-esteem.

I am certain you were born a happy, feeling-good, smiling baby. But along the line you took on the identity of this unloved and unwanted fellow.

God loves you, the universe loves and women love you too. These beautiful angels need your gift.

I'd recommend you read A New Earth, by Eckhart Tolle (very liberating). And also PsychoCybernetics.

If you can't afford them, torrent. A New Earth also has a fantastic audio book, read by the author himself.

Get those sorted, then we'll talk about the girls.

(1) (Reply)

Cute Nairalander Takes Photos With Davido / Caption This... Lol (photo) / The Virgin’s Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.