Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

She Wants To Take It Slow! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Take It Slow! (1339 Views)

I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? / She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Take It Slow! by hyperflex(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
It's been about 3 years now that I had a relationship in the actual sense. It ended in a heartbreak for me becsuse at the time I had just started working and was earning 100k but my ex used to be a bad girl and like they say in pidgin "her eyes don tear". She basically went to serve and found an older man who was a political appointee and I became old news. When she told me I almost lost my mind because I really loved her. She was perfect in my eyes despite her past. Thing is she's born again right now.

That experience made me stay away coupled with the fact that months later I lost my job. I had to seat back and look at my life instead of worrying about women. So I reduced th3 plates I was spinning. Stayed celibate. So celibate I had no sex in 2015. Sometime last two weeks I found a girl thru a girlfriend of a friend and being single for so long and missing that cherished feeling of being appreciated and having someone to share my moments with I f3ll for her fast. I am a virgo and I think I am the ultimate one. I carry most virgo traits. I just like this girl. We been chatting and I'v seen her on all the social medias. She tells me shes scared of heartbreak and that I shld take it slow. I av poured out my soul to her. I really want her to be my girl. Infact its why I am writing it here.

My mind plays tricks on me like maybe shes not feeling me, maybe its because we havent met, maybe she has guys on the back burner toasting her just like me so shes taking her time to choose (this bothers me). Without seeing her av helped her put financially. (Not proud to write that cuz I dont want it to look like I want to buy her love cuz God never begin answer my financial prayers yet). I try to hold back and form blind eyes but my heart keeps me rushing back to her. I really want her. Shes not the wayward type I av sensed but anything is possible. The world corrupts faster than a rabbit gets f******. Na this take it slow be my p. I cant get her off my mind. Am scared if I shift my focus I might lose her because I wld start caring less. She frustrates my chats with her by not talking much too. She fades out in convos. When i call shes not the best conversation person i know. I want her to be my MRS if possible. What do I do?

Re: She Wants To Take It Slow! by marshalcarter: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
drive slow...wen u see a bump..slow down...always put on ur seatbelt....never overtake...
Re: She Wants To Take It Slow! by marshalcarter: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
pls...if you see dat ur ex again on ur way up nd she begs for ride....Just go back a little bit....dem put it to gear 94 nd.....you knw the rest

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Take It Slow! by ucheHapers(m): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
Dude you're rushing it...and showing all your cards...just show her how much she would gain should she date you (I mean things like social and leadership skills not money) without been desperate and flashy. Don't be too predictable. Show her she's special but you are still able to move on without her.
Women love men they can't predict and can live with out them

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Take It Slow! by firstking01(m): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
Extroverts and impatientmness.
Re: She Wants To Take It Slow! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
You had a dry spell that lasted all through 2015. I'm not sure if you've gotten laid yet but I doubt a relationship is what you should be focused on right now.
You miss having a girlfriend so much that you could not wait to "pour out your soul" to some girl you haven't even met yet.
I think she knows this; she sees your desperation, hence why she asked you to "take it slow".

If you ask me, you need a release. You've been celibate for over a year and it's messing with your head. So go out, score some easy lays. Get that excess sexual energy out of your system, then you can stragetize - with a clearer head - on how to get her down.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Take It Slow! by ikp120(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
Bro stop throwing cash around and start flirting with her. cool
Flirting is the key to unlocking any babe's feelings.wink But that doesn't make them cheap though.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Take It Slow! by hyperflex(m): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
CorGier:
You had a dry spell that lasted all through 2015. I'm not sure if you've gotten laid yet but I doubt a relationship is what you should be focused on right now.
You miss having a girlfriend so much that you could not wait to "pour out your soul" to some girl you haven't even met yet.
I think she knows this; she sees your desperation, hence why she asked you to "take it slow".

If you ask me, you need a release. You've been celibate for over a year and it's messing with your head. So go out, score some easy lays. Get that excess sexual energy out of your system, then you can stragetize - with a clearer head - on how to get her down.

Appreciate ur precision. I actually av freaks I Bleep with. That 2015 was just a year I wanted to stay off women. Was worried the whole job thing was a jinx I got from a lose chic. I av had great knacks this year. I agree am moving fast for her.
Re: She Wants To Take It Slow! by hyperflex(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
ikp120:
Bro stop throwing cash around and start flirting with her. cool
Flirting is the key to unlocking any babe's feelings.wink But that doesn't make them cheap though.

I won't lie I am a freak that's y I dont wanna flirt with her cuz if I do she wld think am in it for her sexy figure which she wont totally be wrong. All guys r visual.
Re: She Wants To Take It Slow! by ikp120(m): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
hyperflex:

I won't lie I am a freak that's y I dont wanna flirt with her cuz if I do she wld think am in it for her sexy figure which she wont totally be wrong. All guys r visual.

Lolzzz grin grin grin
@sexy figure shocked
Bad guy wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prostitute Teaches Her Customer A Harsh Lesson / Check Out This Couple's Pre-wedding Picture... / The Truth About Most Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.